PDA

View Full Version : Old Realm 4 MEN: who does it attact?

smike
01-15-2005, 03:27 PM
I

have an old bottle of Realm for men. It does not look exactly like the bottle bein sold on here so im guessing its

an older version. The only thing thats diffrent is it does not have the red color glass like you see in the photo of

realm on this website instead the glass is all clear and the liquid inside is yellowish. It says Realm Men but i

looked around online and some people say phormones that attract men instead of women and that it was designed to

make the wearer feel good not attract women!

Anyone know anything about this? would what i have work on women?

thanks

ohmmmm
01-15-2005, 04:49 PM
I don't know about your bottle,

but I've tried Realm in the past without any benfits at all....just made me stinky when the regular scent wore off.

I've used other products with success though. Bottom line is that I would not recommend this product even if it

were the right stuff.

InternationalPlayboy
01-15-2005, 04:55 PM
I have used Realm on

and off since I first saw an infomercial for it in the 1980s. It still holds a place in my heart as it's the first

pheromone product I used that did something besides make me self-conscious. Yes it is formulated for the wearer's

benefit but I have had a couple of hits with it.

Problem was the women weren't the kind I'm attracted to.

The first woman was from work. She had previously been a security guard out there and changed jobs to more of a

computer operator position. She was very attractive when she smiled, which wasn't that often. This woman was living

with a guy and tried to strike up an affair with me. We did swap a bit of spit, but I held back because of her

living situation. She was a hiking boot type of girl where I like the high heel type too.

The second woman I

remembered from high school but never talked to. She initiated things after our 20 year reunion. I went out with her

a couple of times but she just wasn't my type. She was blonde, tall, and slightly overweight. I like short and dark

women. The overweight thing wasn't a big problem with me as I am too. But whenever we went out, she wore mannish

looking pants. I'm a leg man and like women in skirts and dresses. I did see her later in shorts and she has nice

legs, but with all the other points against her and her having two kids, I dropped things quickly as I knew I just

wasn't attracted enough. Again, she had tomboyish characteristics that the previously mentioned woman had

too.

I think Realm does attract a certain type of woman. It just isn't the type that turns me on.

Gegogi
01-15-2005, 06:43 PM
I don't think it's designed to

attract women. The small amounts of pheromones are supposed to be for the benefit of the wearer and impart a sense

of well being and relaxation. I like the smell of Realm and it spices up well with a little SOE and TE. I notice

it's on closeout at many Ross discount stores for $19.95.

InternationalPlayboy
01-16-2005, 08:19 AM
I should clarify

what I said above.

I first bought Realm as I was having self-esteem issues and the advertising claimed Realm

would help with those. For what it's designed to do, I think it works well. But on the rare occasion it might

attract women, I think they will be a little less feminine than desired. At least in my case where both women

mentioned above had some masculine qualities to them.

platinumfox
01-17-2005, 07:15 PM
I have an old

bottle of Realm for men. It does not look exactly like the bottle bein sold on here so im guessing its an older

version. The only thing thats diffrent is it does not have the red color glass like you see in the photo of realm on

this website instead the glass is all clear and the liquid inside is yellowish. It says Realm Men but i looked

around online and some people say phormones that attract men instead of women and that it was designed to make the

wearer feel good not attract women!

Anyone know anything about this? would what i have work on women?

thanksOld Realm was my ace for getting Asian ladies so try Asian ladies.I wish I could find OLD

Realm.I'll take Geogogi's advice and go to Ross.

InternationalPlayboy
01-17-2005, 08:16 PM
Old Realm was my ace for getting Asian ladies so try Asian ladies.I wish I could find OLD

Realm.I'll take Geogogi's advice and go to Ross.

Don't know if it's the old or the new verison,

but I've seen Realm at Marshalls too.

platinumfox
01-19-2005, 06:48 PM
Don't know if it's the old or the new verison, but I've seen Realm at Marshalls

too.Thanks I'll go there too.