PDA

View Full Version : RANT on CHIKARA arguments.....

Surreal
01-15-2005, 12:40 PM
grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr......:rant:

I used chikara gel pack the other day..... JUST a little bit 1/10th even less

maybe.....

So I am just chillin downstairs in my parents house and my mother just getting on my case about this

and that....

SHE just TORE into ME!!! It was completly unprovoked.....:blink:

After everything calmed down,

about an hour later she just starts bitching about me getting a second job.,...

"you need to get a second job"

bitch, bitch, bitch:mad:

But just a week before I was like "yeah i am going to get a second job" So It was my

idea but yet I get bitched at...... :frustrate

It was the chikara NOTHING else. (my mom is 60)

RANT :rant:

RANT:rant: RANT

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

belgareth
01-15-2005, 01:12 PM
That's surprising. After using

Chikara since before it was released to the public I am a bit sceptical. Wearing it almost daily I've never had a

violent reaction from anybody. Are there other factors that you may have missed or not considered? My kids have had

some pretty bad butt-chewings that they thought came out of nowhere but were in reality well deserved, IMO. It's

all a matter of perspective and yours is bound to be different from your parents.

DrSmellThis
01-15-2005, 02:04 PM
Sometimes parents and close

family have seemed to have difficulty with changes in pheromone signature. That certainly would make biological

sense if it were the case.

Marlboro_man
01-16-2005, 12:43 AM
:goodpost: I was thinking

the same thing.

Surreal
01-16-2005, 11:02 AM
It definitly was unprovoked....

and it was about somthing I really want to do.

When I first wore -none it was tough sitting down for a long time

in the same house because arguements just happen.

Now weeks latter -none effects are non noticable for the most

part.

Mungojerry
01-16-2005, 12:09 PM
As in mentioned on the forum

before, I've had similar bad experiences with Chikara and not just with family members!

If you see a thread

I started here....
http://pherolibrary.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12552
there were other people who

reported similar effects.

However, when I reduce my dose to something tiny, I started to get minor, but

postive results. I'm guessing I wear about 1/15 of a pack now and no more problems.

Gegogi
01-16-2005, 12:28 PM
I've gotten heavy bitch sessions

from girlfriends with or without 'mones. Although I don't doubt 'mones may play a role, it's difficult to

separate its influence from social and environmental factors. When my number is up, the bitchin' starts, 'mones or

not...

Mungojerry
01-16-2005, 02:20 PM
EDIT: I

just noticed I misread what you said! My mistake. I thought you said "I doubt mone's play a role" rather than "I

don't doubt mone's may play a role"..

I guess I just assumed you were saying the former after the

discussion we had in my original thread!

Sorry for being assumptive.

Anyway... here is the

orginal post...

Gegogi, I think that you are overly harsh on the idea that Chikara

could lead to increases in aggression/arguements and would like to address your sceptism here.

I will agree

that the sample is small and that there are often other explanations for this kind of behaviour but I for one did a

reasonable ammount of testing before coming to this conclusion and a number of other people have also noticed the

same thing so I do not believe this is a theory that should be dismissed so easily, especially when the idea that

pheromones could lead to increased aggression seems to entirely plausible theoretically.

I will outline

my theoretical arguement here....

Every thought, every behaviour has a biological basis, and hence every

behaviour and every thought can be altered by altering that biological basis.

Lesion the amygdala and

you get a deficit in emotional learning.

Lesion the hippocampus and you can't create any new episodic

memories. No matter how hard you try, it is impossible.

Cut out striate cortex, you loose conscious

perception of vision, but retain subconscious visual function. No matter how these suffers of "blindsight" try to

see consciously they cannot.

When there is a deficit in serotonin people become depressed... and act

depressed.

Mess around with dopamine and you either get scizophernia or a the other end of the spectrum you

get parkinson's disease. The cure for one can often lead to symptoms of the other.

Mess with some

hormones and you get attraction.

Mess with others you could get anger/arguementaiveness/hostility.

To elicit any thought or behaviour neural activity needs to occur and that neural activity is regulated and

influenced by hormones and neurotransmitters. Pheromones have been shown to influence these things so pheromones can

influence thoughts and behaviour.

Saying that chikara is not a cause of the arguement is akin to suggesting

that pheromones are not a cause of behaviour related to attraction. Of course in neither case I am going to argue

that pheromones are the only cause, but I don't see how you can argue that they are not even a causal factor that

may increase the likihood of an argument like I have observed and Surreal has observed.

Sure you may choose

to ignore it when you are really attracted to someone, but feeling attracted masively increases the likihood that

you are going to display that attraction. The same arguement can be made for aggressiveness.

Anyway, I

think i've repeated myself enough, but there is my argument! :POKE:

CollegeStudent
01-16-2005, 04:08 PM
But all of these bad

experiences yall have had are with the gel pack and not the spray right? I dont have any gels (got two of the spray

bottles) but I assume that the gel is wicked strong? (ppl reporting using 1/10 packet, etc). What is so different

about these gels anyway?

lordcrazyd
01-16-2005, 04:53 PM
i'm going to test the gel

pack when i get to school next week, i've never had a negative response with chikara unless i was oding. I have the

silver shiny cap. I have some gel packs and i'll report with them, at 1/15 up to half a gel pack. I'll let you

know the reactions i get.

Marlboro_man
01-16-2005, 06:00 PM
I use the spray and have

never seen these problems but hey I am the guy just about everyone loves anyways so I always make sure I'm wearing

the none with it.

But all of these bad experiences yall have had are with the gel pack

and not the spray right? I dont have any gels (got two of the spray bottles) but I assume that the gel is wicked

strong? (ppl reporting using 1/10 packet, etc). What is so different about these gels anyway?

Visionary7903
01-16-2005, 07:34 PM
Yeah I occassionally get

aggressive, bitchy reactions too from two sprays of the dull-silver capped newer version of Chikara. They have

generally happened when I have worn the product for at least a few days in a row (possible buildup?). Also, the

people that have been negative seem to be older women (35 - 65) that I work with (I am 25). Nevertheless I can sense

some intimidation (and a little aggression) from beta men too.

Visionary

Gegogi
01-20-2005, 08:18 PM
Gochu chirps, "I've

gotten heavy bitch sessions from girlfriends with or without 'mones. Although I don't doubt 'mones may play a

role, it's difficult to separate its influence from social and environmental factors. When my number is up, the

bitchin' starts, 'mones or not...

"Gegogi, I think that you are overly harsh on the idea

that Chikara could lead to increases in aggression/arguements and would like to address your sceptism

here.

I can only relate my own experiences with 'mones and aggression and/or arguments with others

are rare, 'mones or not. I have to work at provoking them. In fact, most friends have told me I'm relaxing to be

around. I'm much more foreboding in writing. I have no doubt certain personality types, body language and pheromone

signatures are more inclined to incur wrath. Add extra 'mones and people may go right over the edge. I've known

guys that seem to irritate everyone in the room. They really didn't do anything really bad but everyones wants to

kick their ass.

Surreal
01-21-2005, 02:58 PM
I put on about 1/6 a chikara gel

pack and my mood was great. but after 10 minutes of driving I was become pissy and depressed. Definitly an od for

me. I whiped it off and I was fine in about another 10 mins.

DrSmellThis
01-21-2005, 03:49 PM
I think a lot of problems come

with people using the gel packs and OD'ing. You should just take one small dab from the gel pack and start from

there. Apply it to a couple places, and if you can smell it, you have enough on. If not try one more dab.

With

the sprayer two small squirts are enough.

Surreal
01-21-2005, 04:26 PM
When I got bitched at it was

with only about 1/15th a pack. And just out of a shower.

I agree.

belgareth
01-21-2005, 04:50 PM
You should stay away from it

then.