PDA

View Full Version : AE and TE

Fatal
01-15-2005, 10:58 AM
Alright guys, I have some AE

and a about a half a pack of TE. I have my last homecoming dance tongiht, and wanted it to be really good. I do a

lot of dancing so I'm excited. I was wondering if this would be good mix to use and how I should use it at a

dancing scene. Any results or ideas would be appreiciated and I will be posting a hit report after the dance. The

goal of the night is to get with this girl (not as in sex, but just hook up with in general), and I plan on going in

for the kill and kiss her during a slow dance. Any ideas for scent dispersal for close encounters like that? I also

have Acqua Di Gio cologne that I can wear, but I don't want to stank with too much, so any ideas?

Thank you

all once again.

CptKipling
01-15-2005, 11:04 AM
Is your AE in bottle

form?

There is a lot of information on the AE/TE combo. My personal experience is that a good ratio is between 1

and 3 dabs of TE for every 2 drops of AE. I'm not sure how that translates into gel pack dosages, but I wouldn't

use much more than 1/2 a pack total.

Fatal
01-15-2005, 11:23 AM
I have an AE bottle and one full

gel pack. Would using gel and gel be different from gel and liquid? What about refreshing? I'll apply these around

7 then get to the dance at 8, then till 11, then back to an after party for a few hours maybe till 1 or 2. How

should I manage the usage?

CptKipling
01-15-2005, 11:33 AM
I would apply my TE gel first,

then apply the AE over that. I wouldn't worry too much about refreshing, but if you want, you could apply some more

AE later on in the evening. If you really want to push the boat out, maybe mix up a little batch of AE/TE (depending

on how much TE you have), perhaps 20 drops with a small blob of TE. You could then take this with you and apply

after the dance.

SirAngel
01-15-2005, 12:36 PM
I would apply

my TE gel first, then apply the AE over that. I wouldn't worry too much about refreshing, but if you want, you

could apply some more AE later on in the evening. If you really want to push the boat out, maybe mix up a little

batch of AE/TE (depending on how much TE you have), perhaps 20 drops with a small blob of TE. You could then take

this with you and apply after the dance.
20 Drops??? Isn´t that a bit much...like in tipping the

boat???:blink: I seem to remember that the AE dropper makes pretty small drops (1/3?) though...

Question for our

Cpt.
You told us the ratio but how much do you actually wear?
x drops AE + y drops TE and where?

MOBLEYC57
01-15-2005, 01:43 PM
I would apply

my TE gel first, then apply the AE over that.
That's dab(s) of TE, yes Cpt? :blink:

Fatal
01-15-2005, 01:48 PM
How do you get dabs with TE gel

packs? Ahh.

MOBLEYC57
01-15-2005, 01:51 PM
How do you get dabs

with TE gel packs? Ahh.
My bad, I missed the gel pack part.:run:

Fatal
01-16-2005, 12:16 AM
The dance was really lame, I saw

no real effects previous, during, or after the dance. It was lame. I use about 1/3-2/3 gel pack of TE and 2 drops of

AE with a refresher of a little AE gel and a tiny TE. Very very lame.

CptKipling
01-16-2005, 11:27 AM
20 Drops???

Isn´t that a bit much...like in tipping the boat???:blink: I seem to remember that the AE dropper makes pretty small

drops (1/3?) though...

Question for our Cpt.
You told us the ratio but how much do you actually wear?
x drops

AE + y drops TE and where?
Thats what I was suggesting was mixed, not what was applied.

I normally

apply TE to my neck, although if I'm spraying or applying over a large area I apply to my chest. I would normally

wear 3 or 4 drops of AE over about 3 dabs of TE (sorry for not being clear in the first place, I was in a rush).

Another of my favourite application methods is outlined here

http://pherolibrary.com/productguide/ae.htm

SirAngel
01-16-2005, 11:36 AM
Thanks Cpt, looking forward to

trying this mix...