PDA

View Full Version : Is TE/w women worth toiling with again

bjf
01-15-2005, 09:40 AM
There was a while there where people were messing with the stuff more who were guys, throwing it in there

mixes.

Than we got new products, ie pheros, chikara and then perception, and the experimentation wore

off.

I was wondering, for everyone who has experimented with it, is it worth delving into again, now that a

lot of us have figured out how to use the newer products and formed stable mixes?

Does it really add benefit

in terms of women being attracted?

CptKipling
01-15-2005, 11:27 AM
bjf,

Personally, I didn't

ever get the hang of the LaCroy/w products. They seemed to be relatively easy to wear (small OD risk), but the hits

were never very consistant for me. I would like to try them again, but I have a lot on my plate at the moment.

Gegogi
01-15-2005, 12:08 PM
TE has been one of my favs

because the alcohol based formula mixes well with colognes in 50/50 proportions. I pour it in an atomizer with

Burberry Weekend or Issey Miyake and can quickly apply on the run. At least for me, it certainly gets the girls all

hot and bothered...

SirAngel
01-15-2005, 12:44 PM
Maybe I'm

wrong but isn't TE/w a diluted version of NPA/w?

H_C
Well for men it shure is... found this post from

Bass:

NPA and TE have the same ingredients. TE is more dilute so it can be sprayed (although it is

often dabbed); NPA is more concentrated so it can be used as an additive (although it is often dabbed, too).

Where did you read that they were a killer combination? They are not usually used as a combo.

-Bass

MOBLEYC57
01-15-2005, 01:48 PM
TE has been one of

my favs because the alcohol based formula mixes well with colognes in 50/50 proportions. I pour it in an atomizer

with Burberry Weekend or Issey Miyake and can quickly apply on the run. At least for me, it certainly gets the girls

all hot and bothered...G, what's your normal dosage when using your 50/50 mix from your atomizer? :blink:

Thanks!

bjf
01-15-2005, 02:11 PM
G, what's your

normal dosage when using your 50/50 mix from your atomizer? :blink:

Thanks!

And..........you

aren't talking about TE/w, right? TE/m..?

DrSmellThis
01-15-2005, 02:17 PM
There have been a couple of

folks who have continued to use it. I ran out of mine and never reordered. It's probably helpful in a couple

situation. I think it's still worth experimenting with it. I put a tiny bit in Pheros, but not a significant

amount from a pheromone stand point.

chrome
01-15-2005, 02:19 PM
i love te/w, its other secret mone

does a good job of making girls wet and hot

bjf
01-15-2005, 02:42 PM
Thanks guys, and doc and

chrome....

I should apologize, the TE/w women looked like "Is TE with women worth toiling with

again"

Chrome: What is your mix with it, how much do you apply?

I remember one time I made a mix and

had the stuff in my hair and there was a female in back of me at the line to get into a club whou couldn't stop

staring.

Not hits inside, probably due to the different atmospheric conditions.

Gegogi
01-15-2005, 06:52 PM
I usually apply 3 or 4 sprays of

TE (Men) mixed 50/50 with Weekend, Issey Miyake, Realm or my fav scent of the week. I normally apply to neck, chest

and wrists using the LS atomizer. When out on the town--smokie bars--I apply refresher shots after a few hours. It

tends to scare teenage girls (keeps me out of trouble), makes young women itch/fidget and women 30-40 often get

aggressive. I don't seem to OD easily.

Visionary7903
01-15-2005, 07:42 PM
Recently, at work I have

been trying a mix from last year of NPA/w with WAGG (Proteus and Frenchie started the mix in 2003). Ive added a

touch of CS -Rone (one dab) to WAGG (2 drops) and NPA/w (2 drops). I put one of the drops of WAGG just on the tip of

my nose and my upper lip for the relaxing effects it has on me.

Results are quite good. It feels like very much

a comfort mix, more like SOE than WAGG minus the 'neurotic' chattiness that SOE seems to generate. The Rone adds a

touch of charisma I feel as well as generating more attention to me and improves the number of the mix's hits.

NPA/w definitely adds a sexual edge to the WAGG. Nothing in the way of massive hits but i can see people very

comfortable around me in a more spicy way than WAGG on its own which seems to elicit just LJBF reactions...

I

tried to replace -Rone with Chikara (1 spray from new bottle) for one of the days as I felt my 'respect' rating

was going down a little without any None. It seemed to definitely work quite well with added Le Male cologne to

cover the NPA/w stink. However this was just a one-off test.

Visionary

SEA Agent
01-15-2005, 09:03 PM
i love te/w, its

other secret mone does a good job of making girls wet and hot
Hi..

Just confused... if TE/w worn by

men makes girls wet and hot... then if worn by a female, it makes themselves wet & hot??:think:

It might not be

the case...but the above statement is true... all we have to do is dab a little TE/w on them and they start getting

horny :LOL:

:drunk:

chrome
01-15-2005, 10:47 PM
Hi..

Just

confused... if TE/w worn by men makes girls wet and hot... then if worn by a female, it makes themselves wet &

hot??:think:

It might not be the case...but the above statement is true... all we have to do is dab a little

TE/w on them and they start getting horny :LOL:

:drunk:
Yea i actually got the idea of using te/w

from some of the woman who posted here saying it made them get really horny and feel hot. Usually 2 or 3 drops will

do the job.

SEA Agent
01-16-2005, 08:28 AM
Yea i actually got

the idea of using te/w from some of the woman who posted here saying it made them get really horny and feel hot.

Usually 2 or 3 drops will do the job.
Ohh... really??? cool ..now if only someone would test this out by

putting a dab to a unsuspecting target and see her reactions:POKE:

SirAngel
01-16-2005, 11:26 AM
I just had the thought, that a

man wearing TE/w or any other womens product, could maby attract women with masculine qualities....?

What do

you guys think about that?

Skyy
01-16-2005, 01:40 PM
I still have te/w & npa/w. I can

experiment with it (with chikara) if no one is really doin that

bjf
01-16-2005, 02:55 PM
I still have te/w &

npa/w. I can experiment with it (with chikara) if no one is really doin that

Please

do.........I have been interested in whether it makes sense for that combo :thumbsup:

SirAngel
01-16-2005, 04:26 PM
I still have te/w &

npa/w. I can experiment with it (with chikara) if no one is really doin that
my suggestion is 2-4 drops

TE/w in your mix...and some Chikara

looking forward to this..please do report...