PDA

View Full Version : pheromones and falling in love

Inthewoods
01-15-2005, 08:42 AM
Hi,

Do pheromones(synthetical) themselves make people to fall in love with the person who is wearing it.

Like somebody falls in love with another just because he is wearing pheros.
Any ideas or personal experience?

later

bjf
01-15-2005, 08:49 AM
99.9 percent of the time no, but if

you create a pheromone signature that matches a girl's father or something, who knows

MOBLEYC57
01-15-2005, 08:54 AM
:type: If you ask me, NO, but I

do THINK that if someone finds you hot, the mones makes you hotter, and gets her hotter! :cheers: :twisted:

:cheers:

bjf
01-15-2005, 09:27 AM
I guess to answer the question, we

first need to know what the hell makes someone fall in love with another in the first place

belgareth
01-15-2005, 09:36 AM
Pheromones

alone can't make her fall in love with you, but YOU can.

Follow up with actions and affection, spoken

words, love messages, nice poetry and simply things you can do for her (not necessarily those money can buy). Much

depends on what your target wants in a partner. This is much tougher & more work than just trying to get laid.

Good luck.

H_C
If you do it right it can be a lot more rewarding than just getting laid too.

a.k.a.
01-15-2005, 10:10 AM
Love means different things to

different people.
I think all pheromones go a long way towards imprinting you in a woman’s mind, and most make

her feel sexy when you’re around. Some mixes evoke trust and can make women feel more secure around you (eg AE,

SOE). A1 can smooth out interpersonal tensions and lift spirits. PF can evoke intimacy. And the right combo can

make you quite addictive to most women.

a.k.a.
01-15-2005, 10:24 AM
PF = Pheromol Factor. And older

product. Way underrated IMO.

MOBLEYC57
01-15-2005, 01:25 PM
PF

can evoke intimacy. And the right combo can make you quite addictive to most

women.A.K.A., if and when you get a minute, and find yourself in the mood ... perhaps in a

separate thread of your own, or even here ... I's love to see your laboratory notes/thoughts/ideas/experiences on

those TWO. Pleeeeeezee. :blink:

Watcher
01-16-2005, 04:33 AM
in love even means different

things to men and women for some its long term committment - others think love is just a one night stand of hot

passionate sex.

SEA Agent
01-16-2005, 05:00 AM
A.K.A., if and

when you get a minute, and find yourself in the mood ... perhaps in a separate thread of your own, or even here ...

I's love to see your laboratory notes/thoughts/ideas/experiences on those TWO. Pleeeeeezee. :blink:

Me

too...:cheers:

Paparazzi
01-16-2005, 04:40 PM
Hi,

Do

pheromones(synthetical) themselves make people to fall in love with the person who is wearing it.
Like somebody

falls in love with another just because he is wearing pheros.
Any ideas or personal experience?

later

In my experience, no.

But it certainly makes women respond more kindly towards you.
I work as a photography

salesman and it works. Your only task is to find out the right dosage otherwise it can have the opposite effect (

repellent ).

I have yet to ask girls to model for me... but that story will be for another time... :rofl:

esk6969
01-17-2005, 01:55 PM
Do

pheromones(synthetical) themselves make people to fall in love with the person who is wearing it.

No.

The feeling of "falling in love" with someone is a fairly well-documented series of chemical reactions occurring in

the brain. PEA, which releases dopamine, which in turn releases oxytocin. This, along with norepinephrine, creates

the feelings of "being in love".

The dopamine creates the feeling of immense pleasure. You can manually

stimulate dopamine by doing something your lower brain perceives as fast and dangerous, and then stopping, like

riding a roller coaster, or going water-skiing or jet skiing, or racing cars, or skydiving. Once the danger is

passed, you get a massive shot of it (dopamine), as an evolutionary reward for "surviving" the danger - that

"whooaa" feeling after an intense amount of speed, followed by rest, is the dopamine acting in your brain, and the

reason people pursue fast, exciting things, (like skydiving, or hot chicks). Sidebar: Maybe this is why chicks are

attracted to the "dangerous", bad boy type? Hmmmm...:think:

The oxytocin, on the other hand, is "the cuddle

chemical" - released in massive amounts during breast feeding, or at the peak of orgasm. It is what creates the

feeling of warmth and tenderness most people describe as "afterglow".

The role of the norepinephrine, is to

create that "weak in the knees" feeling. It releases adrenaline, which in turn causes the trembling, alertness,

sweaty palms and knees, etc. Pretty much the same feelings as before you get in a fight (i.e., the 'fight or

flight response'), but this time, associated with feelings of pleasure rather than anger. Put 'em all together

(pleasure, tenderness, excitement), and you've got love, sweet love.

While it is doubtful any pheromone

cocktail could trigger the release of the above chemicals by itself, research has shown that separate experiences

can. So, to emulate the feelings of falling in love, take your date skydiving, followed by sex good enough to get

her off, followed by a barfight. This will either cause her to experience the feeling of "falling in love" with

you, or run away screaming. :run: Either way, you're sure to be remembered. :LOL:

Read up:

http://www.romancestuck.com/articles/chemistryoflove

.htm (http://www.romancestuck.com/articles/chemistryoflove.htm)

esk6969
01-17-2005, 02:24 PM
Here's more on this:

http://www.findarticles.com/p/articles/mi

_m1175/is_5_37/ai_n6332395 (http://www.findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m1175/is_5_37/ai_n6332395)

It's long, but keep reading. Here's something from page 2 I think a few

people might find interesting:

"Scent is a driving force at all stages of a relationship, argues

Rachel Herz, visiting assistant professor of psychology at Brown University. She has found that scent is the second

most important criterion for women (after a pleasant disposition). Women are more interested in scent

than in appearance, voice or muscle tone. :eek:

bjf
01-17-2005, 02:31 PM
"Women are more interested in scent

than in appearance, voice or muscle tone"

Concious scent?

starboy
01-18-2005, 02:15 AM
fascinating... I just got into a

relationship. she really digs me, and it's somewhat distracting to me wondering if it's because of the pheromones

of because of me. I'm pretty certain that the phero's only made it a little better, and that all of it could have

happened anyway. I'm not saying that she's in love with me yet, but I can see it starting to bud. I find it very

hard to believe that her feelings are caused by the pheromones, even if they did play a part in wooing her.

I

eventually told her about them, and she called me a punk and laughed. tomorrow I'm going to see her and not wear

any mones. That way I can see for myself if she likes me or the pheromones.

Friendly1
01-18-2005, 11:20 AM
Guys manage to do more things

to shoot down their relationships than I can possibly imagine. Women don't fall in love with pheromones. They

fall in love with men.

nbnbtc
01-20-2005, 07:19 AM
While pheromones may not create

love, they can sure help kick things up in that direction, especially A1. But like they say, be careful what you

wish for.

canivaro
01-20-2005, 11:08 PM
haven't seen Pancho around the

forums in a long time but he started great thread(Sternberg\'s Triarchic Theory of Love & Pheromones)

regarding this whole Love thing found here:

http://pherolibrary.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9224

nice read.