PDA

View Full Version : pheromones and hormonal problems? Help!

Inthewoods
01-15-2005, 05:01 AM
Hi,

Ive heard something like people have gained muscle after using mones. Can it be because mones

cause some changes in hormonal levels in blood. It is known that using hormonal steroids at young age stunts persons

growth. So he wont grow any taller. Im 18 and hope to grow some more. I dont want mones to stunt my growth by

messing up my hormonal balance. Can it happen? Is there some resarch done?

thanks

BIONIC MAN
01-15-2005, 05:40 AM
Hi,

Ive

heard something like people have gained muscle after using mones. Can it be because mones cause some changes in

hormonal levels in blood. It is known that using hormonal steroids at young age stunts persons growth. So he wont

grow any taller. Im 18 and hope to grow some more. I dont want mones to stunt my growth by messing up my hormonal

balance. Can it happen? Is there some resarch done?

thanks listen pheromones will make you go bald

headed stop growing and become muscle bound:lol: :lol: just kidding . copulins have clinical proven that they raise

test levels naturally and safely. as far as mones if scared apply with a rubber glove to clothes . this way you will

not become muscle bound :trout: or spray in your hair . the small amounts of mones you apply will do very little in

the way of stunting growth. im 37 and still growing horizontally :blink:

CptKipling
01-15-2005, 11:36 AM
Hi,

Ive

heard something like people have gained muscle after using mones. Can it be because mones cause some changes in

hormonal levels in blood. It is known that using hormonal steroids at young age stunts persons growth. So he wont

grow any taller. Im 18 and hope to grow some more. I dont want mones to stunt my growth by messing up my hormonal

balance. Can it happen? Is there some resarch done?

thanks
I take it you read that somewhere on this

forum. Do a seach and you will find answers similar to BIONIC MAN's.