PDA

View Full Version : The hair trick

**DONOTDELETE**
06-24-2001, 07:37 PM
Hi, today I used the edge+ae combo for my second time, I applied two sprays of the edge on my shirt and 6 drops of ae on my neck and ears, Went to my female friend\'s meeting and the girls were very nice to me, not in a way like they wanted to have me but they were very friendly, my friend told me that my shirt was so nice, even though it was just a normal red t-shirt with nothing special, she said that three times. I notice interesting looks in other girls around the cafe.
Since my shirt is receiving too much attention, I want to apply the edge on my hair next time(my head\'s hair that is), so the question is, do you actually cover the edge smell with lotion or something in the hair? how do you apply this lotion? what quantities? please help me since I have heard it works really good.

(Edited by tse at 11:02 pm on June 21, 2001)

(Edited by tse at 11:20 pm on June 21, 2001)

**DONOTDELETE**
06-25-2001, 03:30 PM
Ah yes the allways very effective hair application \"trick\" all it is is just something like andro or attraction and applying it to your hair and the dispersal seems to be anywhere up to 20 metres and oh yes it is even better than the shirt cause it stays for a while and the bacteria doesnt get to it as much it is very good stuff to use on the hair now im reminded of the play HAIR oh beatufiul hair from the 60\'s oh no, hey here is a thought wouldnt it have been good to have access to pheromones in the 1960\'s mmm a very interesting thought indeed lol

**DONOTDELETE**
06-25-2001, 03:50 PM
Ah the Old Hair Trick....LOL
This is the best way for phero dispersion I have found. And I have found it is a plus the taller you are. The first time I applied to hair it was a mixture of the Edge and New phero Concentrate, and cologne. I sprayed two times to hair and then the regular spray to chest and neck. My buddy was behind me and he can smell pheros (like a pig to truffles). He was in Phero heaven the whole time behind me. Like it has been noted 20 feet plus. So as you walk you are spreading your little helpers like a wake from a boat. VERY EFFECTIVE!

**DONOTDELETE**
06-26-2001, 06:37 AM
Do you think that pheros last longer in the hair or on skin? I mean, I\'m thinking that the alcohol based pheros will very likely evaporate a lot quicker off of the hair/skin than oil would. Anyone ever use oil based pheros in the hair? It seems to work quite well, except using APC will make your hair really oily, since you usually have to use a little more APC than a stronger phero oil like PI.

**DONOTDELETE**
06-26-2001, 02:13 PM
It lasts longer on hair than skin as the bacteria break it down on your skin but no where near as quick on the hair and this is with the alcohol based products attraction and andro which are strong with themselves but combined on the head oh well you peoples know the rest lol

**DONOTDELETE**
06-26-2001, 03:12 PM
Interesting someone mentioned the hair. I posted a topic on the hair. I was in and out of pool on Sat last weekend. And the pheros still hung in there on my head and in my pits for all afternoon. I was wondering why? But the bacteria on skin for breakdown makes sense. But the chlorine from the pool did not seem to deminish the pheros even after all afternoon.

**DONOTDELETE**
06-26-2001, 06:24 PM
Yo Paul!, I have bought andro 4.2 and attraction combo, gotta try it, I know you use it ver often so, what ratios do you recomend, do you apply both products on hair? isnt that too much for the hair or something? how much do you apply?....
too many questions Paul you are the master!!!!

**DONOTDELETE**
06-28-2001, 12:59 AM
i recommend probably spraying the andro in your hair and the attraction on your shirt i use probably 3 sparys of andro on your hair and 4 or 5 of attraction on your shirt, 3 on front and 2 on the back is my usuall but i have been having good success with attraction on its own so i experiment a bit use different ones for different situautions so just play round a bit you will fine what works best for you

**DONOTDELETE**
06-28-2001, 10:37 PM
Yo Paul, I\'ve been using TE and as you know more than 2 sprays is an overdose, I\'ve never used andro or attraction, but isn\'t what you mentioned to much?, i don\'t know.