PDA

View Full Version : Newb Seaks Guidance From Masters

DannyEuro
01-15-2005, 12:21 AM
i

noticed as i was ready the testimonials after i recieved by newbie pheromone kit that NPA and TE is a killer

combination. Is it that hyped as it is made out to be? Right now i have been using TE and SOE mix, i wodner if thatw

ill be good, i havent been noticing major hits,something sbut i feel its as if its a placebo affect. I'm wondering

if i should get Npa to go with my TE.

by the way the hit ive seen was when i was at the gym i used 4 dabs of TE

and went to work out and i notcied the hottest girl working at the gym,the shaker girl, keep looking in my direction

as i was doing weights,i was a good distance away but i dont think i wa sclose enough to make a final conclusion on

it, , im just confused on how much i should take,whats the best thing i should start off with and whats a good

number of dabs to start with

BassMan
01-15-2005, 05:43 AM
i noticed as i

was ready the testimonials after i recieved by newbie pheromone kit that NPA and TE is a killer combination. Is it

that hyped as it is made out to be? Right now i have been using TE and SOE mix, i wodner if thatw ill be good, i

havent been noticing major hits,something sbut i feel its as if its a placebo affect. I'm wondering if i should get

Npa to go with my TE.

by the way the hit ive seen was when i was at the gym i used 4 dabs of TE and went to work

out and i notcied the hottest girl working at the gym,the shaker girl, keep looking in my direction as i was doing

weights,i was a good distance away but i dont think i wa sclose enough to make a final conclusion on it, , im just

confused on how much i should take,whats the best thing i should start off with and whats a good number of dabs to

start with
NPA and TE have the same ingredients. TE is more dilute so it can be sprayed (although it is

often dabbed); NPA is more concentrated so it can be used as an additive (although it is often dabbed, too).

Where did you read that they were a killer combination? They are not usually used as a combo.

-Bass

Elvis
01-15-2005, 05:48 AM
I'm not a master by any manner of

means, but from what I know NPA is basically a more concentrated form of TE so personally I wouldn't bother with

NPA for that reason.

Keep experimenting with the TE and the SOE. I had a good experience once in a club with 6

dabs of TE and half a gelpack of SOE, but if you're going to the gym maybe try 2-4 dabs TE and one third of a

gelpack. When you work out your body temperature is going to rise, this will lead the pheromones to dissipate

quicker into the atmosphere around you.

You can also experiment with TE alone with some cologne, or SOE alone.

Once you know what's happening you could think about other products. I like Chikara because of it's wicked

frangrance. I have also ordered Perception for it's slow release properties, I can't wait to receive it. Good

luck.

BIONIC MAN
01-15-2005, 05:53 AM
i noticed as

i was ready the testimonials after i recieved by newbie pheromone kit that NPA and TE is a killer combination. Is it

that hyped as it is made out to be? Right now i have been using TE and SOE mix, i wodner if thatw ill be good, i

havent been noticing major hits,something sbut i feel its as if its a placebo affect. I'm wondering if i should get

Npa to go with my TE.

by the way the hit ive seen was when i was at the gym i used 4 dabs of TE and went to work

out and i notcied the hottest girl working at the gym,the shaker girl, keep looking in my direction as i was doing

weights,i was a good distance away but i dont think i wa sclose enough to make a final conclusion on it, , im just

confused on how much i should take,whats the best thing i should start off with and whats a good number of dabs to

start with i like unscented mones then cover myself with 3 sprays of jovan musk. i just created

bionic matrix it consists of the edge,primal musk oil and stone labs rone then pherone v-5,m-11,m-15,D17,w9 added .

all this in my atomizer one spray is all i need:POKE: i like mixing everything together. just like when you eat it

all mixes in your belly. imagine putting milk,biscuits,mashed potatoes,gravy,and green beans in a blender. this

would save your stomach from having to do the blending.so i blend my mones so im like 10 different people , finally

got complimented that i smell good noticed woman sucking in the mones:lovestruc sniff sniff tonite she will dream

that im john holmes with bill gates bank book and look like AH-NOLD:rofl:

CptKipling
01-15-2005, 11:21 AM
http://pherolibrary.com/LSPC/Files/Expe

rimentation%20Spreadsheet.xls (http://pherolibrary.com/LSPC/Files/Experimentation%20Spreadsheet.xls)

Click "Open".

DannyEuro
01-16-2005, 08:17 PM
if you look on the

testimonials theres a bunch of people saying about NPA and TE how they work good together as a combo

BassMan
01-16-2005, 08:28 PM
if you look on

the testimonials theres a bunch of people saying about NPA and TE how they work good together as a

comboInteresting. I will have to go look. I personally wouldn't use them as a combo, but different

strokes...

Ah. I just read through the Edge/NPA testimonials. I see they could be confusing.

When folks

talk about NPA and the Edge, they are referring to using them interchangably, not as a combo. They really are the

same thing, just different concentrations.

-Bass

DrSmellThis
01-16-2005, 09:17 PM
People often use either in

combos with other things, not each other.