PDA

View Full Version : Do I need to add Musk Oil to use TE

tonicma
01-14-2005, 07:49 PM
Hi, I bought the Beginner pack and I got the TE bottle and Musk oil bottle. I was just wondering can these 2 item

be used separately or is it a MUST to combine both in order to make what TE is. In other words, ALL the posts

about hits using TE in the past and the present (ie. Chikara+TE, SOE+TE) is refering to a TE that has some form of

combination of the TE and Musk Oil or just PURELY 100% TE right out of the TE bottle.

Buff4Prez
01-14-2005, 08:24 PM
I might not be much of help

but i believe (from past reading here) you should (suggested) to use ONE STANDALONE first. To see what matches your

chemistry, so start standalone, wether its Musk Oil or TE. Then go in advance and mix when you find the one that

works best for you.

belgareth
01-14-2005, 09:49 PM
I might not be

much of help but i believe (from past reading here) you should (suggested) to use ONE STANDALONE first. To see what

matches your chemistry, so start standalone, wether its Musk Oil or TE. Then go in advance and mix when you find the

one that works best for you.
That's close. Try one, say TE, and learn what it does for you and how much

you need to get results. Then try another, say SoE and do the same thing. It isn't the only way but I found it

works well to start low and work your way up until you see results. You can continue the process with as few or as

many products as you like. Once you get a feel for how much of each product you need you can use that knowledge to

create mixes tailored to you, hopefully getting the best overall results.

CptKipling
01-15-2005, 11:37 AM
http://pherolibrary.com/productguide/index.htm

-RA-
01-16-2005, 12:33 AM
I don't know about a MUST, but I

mixed 50/50 from the instructions included and really liked it. Not saying you have to, but you might want to mix

up a small bit and see how you like it.