PDA

View Full Version : Hit Squad Database?

Chemist
11-17-2001, 08:10 AM
How about some sort of database that compiles mixtures by components and some way members can rate those mixtures (one per registered use)? This could be a really useful feature of the forum club.

**DONOTDELETE**
11-17-2001, 08:30 AM
well...110 % agree !!!

**DONOTDELETE**
11-17-2001, 08:49 PM
The Hit Squard hears your cries...

I think we all know my mixes by now but let\'s start....

JB #1 (The Classic): 70% APC mixed with 30% NPA

JB #2: 70% SPMO mixed with 30% NPA

JB #3: 70% PF mixed with 30% NPA

variations: Replacing PF with AE for JB #3, or using AFA or PI as opposed to NPA.

I\'ve never used AFA, PI or AE but all have positive responses from others on the board. JB #1 is so far the best that I\'ve used combining the intoxicating scent of APC and power of NPA. images/icons/cool.gif

Where\'s my crew at? Paul (aka Donald Duck), CJ, Jaggy and the gang, c\'mon let\'s make it happen.

**DONOTDELETE**
11-18-2001, 10:43 AM
I did something like this when I research what the best quantity of pheros to use. It ended up having about 100 records.

If I find the time, I\'ll go through the hit squad thread and update it. When I\'ve spot checked, though, it certainly looks like the same sorts of numbers (.02 mg) are turning up.

**DONOTDELETE**
11-18-2001, 02:40 PM
.02 mg? So, a product like the Edge (2.4 mg pheromone) should last for over 100 applications? How many sprays does the Edge bottle give before it\'s empty? If it\'s about 100, we should be using about one spray.

**DONOTDELETE**
11-18-2001, 03:07 PM
he Edge has .12 mg per ml, and one spray is .13 ml. The delivered dose from one spray is .0156 mg -- which is in the \"zone.\"

Two sprays is a bit more than .031 mg, which is just outside of the lower edge of the overdose range from the compilation of hit statistics here.

So yeah -- with TE, one or two sprays, max.

There\'s a few folks here who have had success even with massive overdoses, so this is a pretty variable topic. But far and away most people have their hits between .01 and .03 mg.

Note that \'none seems to be the most suscpetible to overdosing. I\'m doing some of my own experiments to see if \'nol can be overdosed as well -- right now, I think the answer is yes, but it\'s not nearly so serious as \'none overdoses.

**DONOTDELETE**
11-19-2001, 12:39 PM
Ok we know that the edge and NPA have rone in it, bruce just put it up. So with rone in that product that changes the ball game completley, so as i said rone is the third one. AE has it P10 has it.

I wonder if it is possible to OD on rone, it would be. Would probably have to use a fair bit though, and we keep hearing about the effects on the wearer, maybe theyve figured out how to put anti-depressants into pheromone bottles, well i guess that puts prozac out the window, well the mysteries of modern science right he he.

Now if they could figure out how to put dopamines into a spray bottle some of us would be better off.

**DONOTDELETE**
11-19-2001, 02:16 PM
Where did Bruce post that these products contain -rone?

**DONOTDELETE**
11-19-2001, 10:30 PM
Maybe A-rone is NPA\'s big secret.