PDA

View Full Version : Ass grabbin

Bkflip
01-14-2005, 12:23 PM
Im in the 9th grade, I use

p10, its common for girls to grab your ass. Its no secret-I just think its immature, I wondering what grade, or when

does I this stop?:blink:

slick
01-14-2005, 12:59 PM
i get my buttocks grabbed all the

time, even by 30+ girls,dont knock it,its a good laugh

CollegeStudent
01-14-2005, 01:05 PM
I wouldnt complain, Id

grab em back :)

Bkflip
01-14-2005, 01:07 PM
I kno but It comes as a shock

sumtines(instant bonner:lol: ) But i want to kno when people will actualy grow up.
I want to have fun like in my

20s or later in life, sometimes I want girls to be able to approch me whitout me ending up walking on one

leg/buttcheek

Surreal
01-14-2005, 01:28 PM
enjoying it now my man!!!!

grab them back and have a good ole time :)

ohmmmm
01-14-2005, 01:40 PM
Since no one has this advice

yet...I might as well tell you that you should "Turn the other cheek." Or turn around a little further for that

matter....lol. In any case, its not probably a problem you will have for the rest of your life, so enjoy the

experience and use it to have more fun.... Beleive me, you will look back fondly on it in a few years....lol.

Gegogi
01-14-2005, 02:17 PM
Ass grabbing isn't immature

behavior. It's human behavior. Show me a human and I'll show you someone that loves to grab ass. Hell, it gets

worse as you grow older. I'm middle aged and still get my ass grabbed by women, even at work. Just be careful about

grabbing back. Men don't want to be a wuss and complain but some women are just waiting for a chance to cash in on

an indiscreet grope or fondle.

Fuse
01-14-2005, 04:24 PM
I've had this happen with much

older women... I usually jump because I'm ticklish. I don't complain though.

Buff4Prez
01-14-2005, 08:10 PM
Sorry for the "newbie

question", but whats p10?

Fuse
01-14-2005, 08:16 PM
Perfect 10. It's sold here at Love

Scent.

CollegeStudent
01-14-2005, 10:12 PM
"Did you just grab my

ass?" "Sir, from where I'm standing that is a physical impossibility" "I know you, trickster :)" -A Night at the

Roxbury

OCP
01-15-2005, 12:37 AM
Im in the 9th grade, I

use p10, its common for girls to grab your ass. Its no secret-I just think its immature, I wondering what grade, or

when does I this stop?:blink:

I do not think you are in the 9th grade. No, it is not common for

girls to grab your ass. This is your fantasy; not reality!

Elvis
01-15-2005, 05:53 AM
I wouldnt

complain, Id grab em back
This is interesting. I had my ass grabbed the other night in a bar. Later I was

talking about it to a female friend. She said she didn't like her's being grabbed by some guy she didn't know. I,

on the other hand, explained I quite liked it when a woman grabbed mine. She said it's because I'm a man and that

it's different when a guy grabs a woman's. Is this true?

Does it come off as sleazy if a man does it and only

fun when a woman does it?

bjf
01-15-2005, 06:02 AM
This is interesting. I

had my ass grabbed the other night in a bar. Later I was talking about it to a female friend. She said she didn't

like her's being grabbed by some guy she didn't know. I, on the other hand, explained I quite liked it when a

woman grabbed mine. She said it's because I'm a man and that it's different when a guy grabs a woman's. Is this

true?

Does it come off as sleazy if a man does it and only fun when a woman does

it?

YES

and

YES

We are men and women, not the same thing. Double standards

apply because they should.

Fuse
01-15-2005, 11:08 AM
hahaha you could make a lawsuit out

of it if you ever need the money. lol just kidding. I would take that as a major sign of interest. Do you think

she's worth pursuing?

Watcher
01-16-2005, 04:37 AM
if you are at a nightclub and she

grabs youre ass - reach round with one hand keep her hand there and with youre other hand grab her ass - that way it

happens at the same time and there is nothing she can say or do - lol done that a few times and they get a shock

(often it ends up back at her place and goes all the way)

BIONIC MAN
01-16-2005, 02:50 PM
:LOL: women are intrigued by

the [butt] muscle , wear those baggy pants with your back pockets at your ankles this will confuse them .:think:

Fatal
01-16-2005, 04:08 PM
Girls like the tight pants ;)

Friendly1
01-16-2005, 10:24 PM
This is

interesting. I had my ass grabbed the other night in a bar. Later I was talking about it to a female friend. She

said she didn't like her's being grabbed by some guy she didn't know. I, on the other hand, explained I quite

liked it when a woman grabbed mine. She said it's because I'm a man and that it's different when a guy grabs a

woman's. Is this true?

Does it come off as sleazy if a man does it and only fun when a woman does it?

Women don't appreciate it because they feel threatened. Remember, deep down inside (on the psycho-biological

level), they know that if they give in to the first come-on from a guy, they may end up having his baby. If they

cannot be sure he'll be there to take care of the baby, they are taking a HUGE risk. But they also have to wonder

if the guy might not seriously injure them.

Men, on the other hand, don't fear women (not in that way). Men

love sexual come-ons from women, even if the men don't follow through. That is because having women act like they

want to have our children makes us feel superior to other men (at the deep down inside psycho-biological level).