View Full Version : Chikara Evaluation

Mungojerry
01-14-2005, 09:20 AM
123456789vv1

Surreal
01-14-2005, 10:29 AM
Great report.

Off to try

chikara gel 2nite... was going to use 1/5 now just going to use 1/10.

About how much is 1/10th? size wise. Can

you do an approxamation? THe size of a "BB"?

Also where were your application points? Neck?

Marlboro_man
01-14-2005, 11:31 AM
At that dosage it seems

that the Chickara gel packs are the way to go versuses the spray.

Mungojerry
01-14-2005, 12:00 PM
123456789vv2

InternationalPlayboy
01-14-2005, 12:20 PM
At that dosage it seems that the Chickara gel packs are the way to go versuses the

spray.

I use one spray of the "new" Chikara for work and two (or sometimes three) for social

situations. As for gel packs, I only use a "petit pea" size dollop for work but haven't tried the gel in other

situations.

lordcrazyd
01-14-2005, 01:53 PM
Great post Mungo, I've been

using chikara for about the last 3 months, i've encountered similar results of you. Chikara is my work environment

phero. It brings alot of respect and calmness to all. I've been using SOE and NPA for my outside of work

environment with about 7-10 inches SOE and 1 large dab of NPA, noticed lots of hits nothing extradonary but a great

deal more then Chikara. Btw i haven't using the gel packs only the spray but since your post i'm afraid of the

results if i were to wear the gel packs.

SirAngel
01-14-2005, 02:36 PM
One spray of Chikara should

give you 0,046mg of mones. The first spray ist usually just a squirt...and could be just about 1/10 of the gel pack

(my Chikara makes pffft and not whooosh..like perception, silver dull cap). I seems to me more and more that the gel

packs somehow are more "potent". I had this feeling with TE and SOE...can´t realy explain it though...By the way,

good post Mungojerry:thumbsup:

Friendly1
01-14-2005, 05:54 PM
I wonder if you wouldn't do

better with the Musk with Androstenol product. I've never seen anyone complain about the Androstenone products the

way you do. If your body really puts out that much Androstenone, maybe you need to counteract it with the

Androstenol.

I also wonder if you aren't like me in some ways. I accidentally offend people with the most

innocent comments. I only hear later how they get ticked off at me, really over stupid little things. It's been

like this all my life. I've been developing my social skills for years just to try and keep those kinds of

reactions within tolerance levels. The pheromones have helped me tremendously, and there are days when I use the

Androstenol to help counteract Androstenone.

But I don't usually run into any problems when I am wearing

Chikara. In fact, I use Chikara in place of The Edge/Musk With Androstenone and still get usually good results from

people in general.

Mungojerry
01-14-2005, 08:09 PM
123456789vv3

Friendly1
01-15-2005, 12:09 AM
My mistake. Looks like you are

adversely affected by those secret ingredients.

SirAngel
01-15-2005, 12:50 AM
For

gels, empty them into a small glass or porcelain bowl, use a spatula or small spoon to measure dosage. I keep the

excess in the fridge.

H_C
Don´t forget to cover up the rest of the remaining gel with some sort of

lid, so the mones can´t dissolve into the air and the gel doesn´t dry out. Otherwise the gel maid loose "impact". It

maid not be as bad as mones dissolved in alcohol, but still...

bjf
01-15-2005, 05:42 AM
You guys need to try chikara plus NPA

(or edge).

SirAngel
01-15-2005, 12:53 PM
Yes, must

cover it, make sure it's labelled and not mistaken for food or jam :D

H_C
Eating it would give you

pheromonal breath:lovestruc :D