PDA

View Full Version : Very Pleased with Used Product Auction

CollegeStudent
01-14-2005, 05:32 AM
Got my 3 auction items in yesturday. I must say that I am very pleased. Other than the packaging to

each product is slightly worn (who cares right?) the bottles themselves were VERY close to completely full. The

Chikara may have been 1/4 of a cm from what I remember is full (from the new bottle I got a while back). The

perceptions bottles (tho leaked a small amount) were full to where you couldnt see the top of the liquid level with

the bottle screwed onto the atomizer. Pheros looks like it may have had 6 applications, but otherwise full. :)

Dont hesistate on the used auctions.

Buff4Prez
01-14-2005, 06:58 AM
CollegeStudent, isn't it

scary if someone put something else in there(That might create Skin Damage)? Thats why i'm afraid to buy Used

Auction.

Surreal
01-14-2005, 10:35 AM
Yep... you gota sign a

waiver....if your ears fall off you can't sue. :)

I am still waiting on my used auction goods to come in.

CollegeStudent
01-14-2005, 01:00 PM
Eh.... not so much. The

people that buy them and return them probably dont know that they get resold as a used product, unless they are a

forum member (which I think are smart enough). Some products, tho, are "sealed" like Chikara for example. You cant

take the sprayer off to put something else in it. Im not sure what other products are like that.

Buff4Prez
01-14-2005, 08:26 PM
So how would you really know

if the Content is there, and not some any old baby oil? You know what i mean.

CollegeStudent
01-14-2005, 10:18 PM
So how

would you really know if the Content is there, and not some any old baby oil? You know what i mean.
I

think you could recognize baby oil. But... thats the risk of the used products. And with that risk comes benefits.

I got 3 high dollar products at least $50 a piece, for $10 a piece, and they were at least 95+% full. How could I

complain?