PDA

View Full Version : Question about using Jambat Mix

proteus
11-16-2001, 06:14 PM
Hi,
I wanted to ask users who\'ve been successful using Jambat\'s mix, do you usually use a cologne to mask the scent or not, and what is a good amount to apply? I
tried it yesterday after work, and didn\'t get any \"hits\" so to speak (but also didn\'t get anyone running away images/icons/smile.gif or avoiding me so I don\'t think I ODed - used three very small dabs - behind each ear and one on hair). Also tried NPA/PF today (same application as with the Jambat mix yesterday - i.e. 3 drops) and definitely noticed that more often than not folks were kinda avoiding sitting close to me images/icons/laugh.gif, so I think the PF is unable to mask the NPA scent which is kinda strong or I ODed. Anyway, I would really appreciate any feedback on how y\'all use the Jambat Mix as I\'ll be trying that again tomorrow evening.

**DONOTDELETE**
11-16-2001, 11:55 PM
I spray the mix on personally. But it doesn\'t work for everyone. I sugguested JB III because PF was working for you and PF is in JB III. You\'re not overdosing seems like you\'re underdosing. Try gradually uping the dosage. You seem to be doing good. I got the hook up today. This girl I met at an art show gave me her digits. Sweet. What was I wearing you ask? JB #1, but then again as I said before JB #1 doesn\'t work for everyone. Keep working with JB #3 and be approachable and go to the chicks sometimes. images/icons/wink.gif

proteus
11-18-2001, 06:24 AM
Hi Jambat,
thanks for your advise - really appreciate it. I upped the amount of JB #1 yesterday and still no reaction. No-one avoiding me again etc. but essentially it was like I wasn\'t wearing any pheros at all. I think your initial advise to me about playing around with PF, since it seems to work for me is the route I\'ll take for the next week or two. I\'ll play with the JB #3 and see where that goes. As regards approaching the ladies, usually I will do that, but what I\'ve noticed is that with PF or a combination of PF and Yes for Men, I don\'t have to work as hard images/icons/smile.gif - it just seems with either the PF alone or the PF/Yes mix, ladies are very friendly/smiling/open with me etc , from the get go so I hoped with all the great stories about the JB #1 mix that the effect would be even more pronounced for me. But it seems the advise from experienced users of pheros like yourself should definitely be listened to on this point (among others), that the successful use of pheros is influenced by whether the individual\'s body chemistry is more suited to a -none or -nol product. So anyway, I\'ll try JB #1 in a couple of weeks again but for now I\'ll play around with JB #3 and also some other little \"experiments\" that I\'ve been thinking about with PF . images/icons/laugh.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
11-18-2001, 09:13 PM
I think JB #3 will give you what you need. You may want to play around with JB #1 by actually downing the dose of APC to 50 or 60% then adding some A-nol to that to make up for the deficit. This may help.