PDA

View Full Version : Question about the Foil Sample Packets?

zzdawgs
01-13-2005, 10:05 AM
So how much are you suppose to use of the TE gel sample in the foil packet? Same with the AE and SOE too.

Also,

I keep reading posts on here were people are using TE and the new Chikara together. I thought the new Chikara is

suppose to have the same amount of mones if not more then PI. Doesn't combining the two make you OD?

CptKipling
01-13-2005, 10:14 AM
So how much are you

suppose to use of the TE gel sample in the foil packet? Same with the AE and SOE

too.www.pherolibrary.com/productguide (http://www.pherolibrary.com/productguide)

Click on the

SOE gels, the guidelines for all of the gels is pretty much the same, although you have to be more careful about

wearing a lot with the other gels.

Also, I keep reading posts on here were people are using TE and the

new Chikara together. I thought the new Chikara is suppose to have the same amount of mones if not more then

PI. Doesn't combining the two make you OD? Apples and oranges, they are two different products with

different ingredients.

www.pherolibrary.com/newbiefaq.htm (http://www.pherolibrary.com/newbiefaq.htm)

Surreal
01-13-2005, 10:31 AM
Sorry I can't help out

much....

I heard chikara is good at 1/5 a gel pack....

I tried about a 1/4 w/out results, but I was not in a

heavy social situation.

Elvis
01-14-2005, 05:22 AM
So how much are you

suppose to use of the TE gel sample in the foil packet?

Just don't do what I did and smear the whole

thing on. I had a major OD and one of the strangest nights of my life. I'd go with a small globule on your

fingertip and smear it thinly to cover a wide skin surface area.

Same with AE...be careful, although you could

put more of this on. With the SOE I wouldn't be afraid to put the whole damn thing on, but if your wary try a half

packet.

Combining TE and Chikara could make you OD. I suggest start out small. Try a few dabs of TE covered with

1 or 2 sprays of Chikara. That should have you sorted.

Happy hunting!