PDA

View Full Version : quality pheromones!!!

**DONOTDELETE**
11-16-2001, 05:50 PM
Hi, im new to this forum and pheromones in general. I ordered pheromones called \"Yes\" from a company called dash Publishing which is based in England - Email, www.dashpublishing.co.uk. (\"http://www.dashpublishing.co.uk.\") Anyway on this site I learned that the Yes pheromone is not very concentrated and therefore less effective, I have subsequently ordered pi. Right, point is, I visited a website called www.quality. (\"http://www.quality.\") They claim to have pure, concentrated pheromones and in addition they were $24.95 each, which they claimed beats competitors by half. Anyway I ordered those pheromones before I found love-scent, which was about 1 week ago (I live in Scotland) Has anyone heard of that website? If so are the pheromones any good? and are those pheromones actually sold here? under another name?

Thanks

CJ01
11-17-2001, 05:09 AM
If you´ve ordered from them what info is given on those bottles? From looking at that website I think it´s just another one BS product sold by waffling a lot. I´ve never seen those bottles pictured anywhere before but if they have a high phero concentration, then it would be written on the product AND on the website.

What happened when you used those products?
How do they smell?
Whatever the case you´re better off sticking with love scent in the future!

CJ images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
11-19-2001, 08:17 PM
Paul,

I hate to dissapoint you, but this is a total sham. I ordered from this company a while back, and after getting NO response at all using them, I wrote and asked (after the fact, unfortunately) what the ACTUAL GUARANTEED concentration was, and all they would say was \"oh, it\'s a 4X concentration\". 4X of what???

Now, from information found here on the forum, we all know that pheromones break down at 155 degrees F, so how they can market a \"pheromone candle\" I\'ll never know images/icons/wink.gif

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but lest one more victim be saved.... images/icons/frown.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
11-20-2001, 12:31 PM
There are a lot of pauls here really there are , thats why im DD i like donald duck actually.