PDA

View Full Version : How long do pheromones last?

Mungojerry
01-12-2005, 08:40 AM
I've

got some AE, some A1 which are all about 2 years old. I've tried the AE and the A1 recently, but haven't really

noticed any significant effect.

It is possible that these products (mixed or alone) never would have worked

that well with me to begin with, but it is also possible that they have "gone off" after having been left so long.

Does anyone know how long these things are supposed to last?

chrome
01-12-2005, 09:05 AM
I'd like to know as well. I have

some npa and ae thats about 2 years old. I wore the NPA the other day and only noticed that other men kept thier

distance and ignored me. I don't know if it was just the smell of npa or if i od'd

bjf
01-12-2005, 11:37 AM
I'd like to know as

well. I have some npa and ae thats about 2 years old. I wore the NPA the other day and only noticed that other men

kept thier distance and ignored me. I don't know if it was just the smell of npa or if i od'd

just

getting reactions from males is normally a sign of OD

CptKipling
01-12-2005, 03:04 PM
I've got

some AE, some A1 which are all about 2 years old. I've tried the AE and the A1 recently, but haven't really

noticed any significant effect.

It is possible that these products (mixed or alone) never would have worked

that well with me to begin with, but it is also possible that they have "gone off" after having been left so long.

Does anyone know how long these things are supposed to last?
If they were stored sensibly (same as a

cologne, away from heat and light), I don't see why there should be a problem with them.

Mungojerry
01-12-2005, 04:43 PM
They have been away from

light... but i'm not sure about heat! I like my house to be warm!

However, my colognes haven't gone off, so

maybe my 'mones won't have done either.

Jambat Prime
01-25-2012, 07:31 AM
Wow! Totally old thread. I think they last for a pretty long time. I have some that's been around for about that long (probably longer) and the scent is still kickin' but I don't know if that means it's still effective. I would hope so.

-The Bat

Rbt
01-25-2012, 06:32 PM
Think my bottle of Primal Instinct dates back to 2004...

But then again I haven't really used it much at all. Probably not in the past 4 years! Got a number of phero products sitting here still unopened or not really used that are at least that age as well. I know most of them "work," I just don't have many venues or opportunities to use them. (they sit in my dark dresser drawer or in a covered opaque storage box.) Given gegogi's and Terry's posts maybe it's time for me to visit Hawaii or Oz...