PDA

View Full Version : any experiences with spouses ? (a more controlled experiment !)

badboy25
01-11-2005, 06:39 PM
I've read all the newbie stuff here and even done a couple of search about married

couples, wives, spouses, etc, all related words and only found about 3 posts of experiences using pheromones in

situations where the user is married and lives with the wife.

I wonder how many married guys use the products

here and could participate with their experiences using the products and how that helps or not in the relationship

?

One of the posters I read had difficulty considering a hit with his own wife a hit. I personally would say

that it is even more of a hit because that woman already knows him without the mones involved. It's a more

controlled experiment because the same subjects are interacting with and without the presence of the products

Wouldn't the single guys benefit more from this experiences knowing the before/after effects of mones with the

same woman in the same type of relationship ? I think so because wives they already know you, body language is

hardly involved , fake teasing is more easily detect..etc..other variables either play a lesser role or can be

controlled.

Any married guys or guys in a steady relationship want to contribute ?

THanks

Gegogi
01-11-2005, 06:58 PM
I tried all types of combos on my

ex- and there was little or diff from my natural state. However, the various combos of NPA and TE certainly helped

make her girlfriends friendly and, thus, ruffling a few feathers. In my experience 'mones work best on stranglers

and causual acquaintances.

However, I'm sure everyone's mileage will vary...

belgareth
01-11-2005, 10:23 PM
When I started using mones I

was still married. They had no visible effect on my wife at all. My girlfriend has only known me while wearing mones

although I do not wear them all the time. But she's such a eager wench that it doubt it matters much. She sometimes

gets a lot more into sex when I am wearing mones.

oscar
01-12-2005, 03:59 AM
badboy25,

I had some good results

using A1 in a committed relationship as can be seen in

this post. (http://pherolibrary.com/forum/showthread.php?p=14220#post14220)

Andro-1 Mixing, Feedback, and Experiences (http://pherolibrary.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2155) is a very

informative thread overall, and well worth a read.

This thread (http://pherolibrary.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8439&goto=nextoldest) is another good one.

Oscar :)

InternationalPlayboy
01-12-2005, 08:03 AM
Thanks for the links

Oscar. I had missed that thread. I'm not married or in a committed relationship right now, but reading the posts in

that thread (only on page 2 so far) makes me want to try a big A-1 dose. Up to this point, I have only been using

one or two drops and now I'm reading about people using up to eight drops!

badboy25
01-12-2005, 10:29 AM
Thanks for all the input

so far. Specially thanks for the long discussions about A1 with steady partners. It seems that the results are about

the same as with strangers (some products haved an effect, some have no effect at all). I hope I don't end up

having to test all the products for myself to find out which ones work and which ones don't on my wife.. LOL !!

I hope there is even more input here since I saw that even Bruce was interested to know how some products or mixes

would work with wives or steady partners.. specially during PMS!!! I must say i understand him PERFECTLY!!

:goodpost: