PDA

View Full Version : Hits on my first phero trial ever- I love Alter Ego

snoop_doggLBC
01-11-2005, 03:07 PM
Hi everyone, I am so happy to be making this post today.

I ordered Alter Ego few weeks ago.

We just resumed school and i was worried my order will arrive two weeks late. well, it came right on time-on the

first school day! I put two drops of AE on my wrist and rubbed my two wrists together.however, one drop accidentally

dropped on my jeans but I didnt mind anyway.here are d hits throughout the day.

HIT 1: In the morning, i arrive

in school for a lecture-managed to get into the lift to get to the second floor i think(d lift was very full and

only one or two girls cant quite remember)- I turn around to one of my guy friends-clearly facing him and totally

backing the girl- I ask my guy friend what floor d lecture is and she suddenly replied- I did not in anyway solicit

her opinion). I turned around in suprise!

As if that was not enough, I go to the library to get some books. that

same girl (she is a perfect 10!TRUST ME- NO EXAGGERATION) just comes around picks up a book- I was looking at her

but she didnt know. normally she would just go and sit down. ive been talking to this girl but its just strictly

normal conversation but i was suprised when she stopped by me. obviously,she was expecting me to notice and i just

talked to her. she started asking me questions on lectures(strangely she had never asked me anything like that since

d short time i know her. this was quite startling.

HIT 2:Go to see my friend in a hall, i come down from d lift

and two girls about entering d lift start putting their little fingers in their mouth.startling.

HIT 3:I get

home, one of my floor mates who used to be quite formal in conversations got a little more friendly from my

observation.

HIT 4: All this was the same day! I put on one more drop and head for d club with my guys. one

gilrl just comes and starts dancing and hit my pubic region 'accidentally'.pls this has happened like twice now in

a club setting(first time no pheros) and i shamefully dont know whether it is better to get things to a physical

level via dancing or to just start conversations. wat do u guys think?

Again one asian chick(they r many in my

school) just comes suddenly and starts dancing with me in d club.after a while she left though but i didnt really

care.

Towards the end of the night, one other girl was just standing in my front looking kind of 'suprised' i

couldnt tell. she was just standing there.can this type of thing happen with pheros? I asked her 'are u alright-

from d way she responded it was as if she just recovered from a trance.

Similar little things.

However,

there could also be other things. im 18, 6'2 and lanky.

Pls if anyone can use his/her expertise to clarify

matters or point out important points i may be missing.

comments and critic are most welcome.
cheers.

SirAngel
01-11-2005, 04:16 PM
Good on Ya:thumbsup: Trust me,

that was just the tip of the iceberg...
Keep them reports comming...

InternationalPlayboy
01-12-2005, 07:11 AM
Towards the end of the night, one other girl was just standing in my front looking kind

of 'suprised' i couldnt tell. she was just standing there.can this type of thing happen with pheros? I asked her

'are u alright- from d way she responded it was as if she just recovered from a trance.

When I

first got Perception, I used the recommended two sprays and went to do some some errands. At the post office I

passed a woman who had stopped dead in her tracks and just stared at me with wide open eyes and almost a slack jaw.

I got really self-conscious and wondered why she was looking at me like that. Then I realized that this must be the

DIHL effect others have reported. I had gotten coy looks before while wearing pheromone products, but nothing like

that. It was almost disturbing the way she was staring, as if she was in another zone.

Elvis
01-12-2005, 07:59 AM
I'm due to receive Perception any

day now...can't wait.

When I first got Perception, I used the recommended two

sprays and went to do some some errands. At the post office I passed a woman who had stopped dead in her tracks and

just stared at me with wide open eyes and almost a slack jaw. I got really self-conscious and wondered why she was

looking at me like that. Then I realized that this must be the DIHL effect others have reported. I had gotten coy

looks before while wearing pheromone products, but nothing like that. It was almost disturbing the way she was

staring, as if she was in another zone.
This reminds me of a time when I first received my Chikara. At the

local supermarket a girl passed by me and did the "stopping in her tracks" thing. It was strange because she

appeared to be staring over my shoulder rather than at me. At first I thought she was just checking out something on

a shelf, but I soon realised she was completely in outer space. Her boyfriend started getting annoyed and saying

"what is it? What's wrong?", but she just stood there staring at nothing. I left at this point as I was beginning

to feel uncomfortable. I guess this was the DIHL.

Snoop, glad the AE's workin' fur ya!

joseph956
01-12-2005, 08:03 AM
Just curious, has anyone ever

taken advantage of that "dazed" effect that Chikara seems to have on women? Ya know, like in video games when you

stun your enemy, you usually go in for the kill.. wondering if anyone has had any success in bringing the girl down

from Mars and into your bedroom :)

j -- desperately awaiting his free Chikara samples

SirAngel
01-12-2005, 09:54 AM
I had an wide open eyes and

almost a slack jaw (DIHL, what does it stand for? yes I´m a foreigner) experience with Chicara in a bar once. A

group of girls. Some I´ve known some i did didn´t. I applied 3 Sprays of Chikara (One on each side of my neck an 1

on my wrists and rubbed together when I was in the Gents room. Then when I came back after getting a drink an some

chit chat...pooowwhhh...This open jaw look from one of the girls I didn´t know. I took her in my arms and bending

her backwards and gave her a nice kiss...stood her back up as if nothing had happend and took a girlfrind of mine by

the hand dancing and the kissed girl was still caught in a stare...

Elvis
01-12-2005, 10:16 AM
Deer In Headlights Look

I

think the acronyms are supposed to be here

http://www.love-scent.com/reference/abbreviations.html

(http://www.love-scent.com/reference/abbreviations.html)

Somethings not right at the moment I suspect...I just get redirected to

http://love-scent.com/all_products.php

SirAngel
01-12-2005, 12:15 PM
*lol* DIHL great, love

it:lovestruc is exactly what I mean Elvis.

CptKipling
01-12-2005, 03:02 PM
Deer In Headlights

Look

I think the acronyms are supposed to be here

http://www.love-scent.com/reference/abbreviations.html

(http://www.love-scent.com/reference/abbreviations.html)

Somethings not right at the moment I suspect...I just get redirected to

http://love-scent.com/all_products.php
It's in the

pherolibrary now.

http://www.pherolibrary.com/abbreviations.html

SirAngel
01-12-2005, 10:58 PM
:thumbsup: Thank you Cpt.You

are doing a great job with the pherolibrary!!!

CptKipling
01-13-2005, 09:19 AM
Thanks, I'm working on

something right now actually.