PDA

View Full Version : stuff came in and started mixing

BIONIC MAN
01-10-2005, 06:49 PM
thanks bruce:thumbsup: my order of stone lab rone with beginners special with edge and atomizer and musk primal

oil. i took atomizer pulled it apart put 10 droppers of edge and 10 of primal oil musk . put one dropper of rone in

atomizer used dropper that was with rone . shook it now i begin to add pherone m-11 one drop d17 one drop and v5 and

m-15 one drop using the primal oil dropper now i put one drop of copulins in the mix . it was a little low so i

added about 3 more drops of primal oil and edge.left it down from top A LITTLE so i could keep it shook up before

using. :LOL: i did not noticed any separations,discolorations in atomizer. the whole time i could not smell any of

the products becuase i have a sinus infection. even the d17 and i know it stinks, :run: :run: put a spray in hair

then on chest then covered with three jovan musk sprays.:trout: no negative responses at gym and everybody seemed

friendly and i had no idea if i stank and did not care:rant:

MOBLEYC57
01-10-2005, 07:15 PM
Come on, did you really wear

Jovan Musk to the gym? :box: You just went to visit, and didn't work out right? :run:

BIONIC MAN
01-11-2005, 11:06 AM
Come on, did

you really wear Jovan Musk to the gym? :box: You just went to visit, and didn't work out right? :run:

actually besides work there the only crowd i can experiment on.:eek: