PDA

View Full Version : I feel like a silver fox Tom Cruise in Collateral. Cause or effect?

Davo
01-10-2005, 03:03 PM
Alright folks, after some thorough experimental analysis with SOE/EDGE usage, I have some

things I'd like to discuss. Just to clarify a few things, I am experimenting with mones solely for the purpose of

satiating my own personal inquisitive nature and not to increase my chances of getting laid. (although that

wouldn't mind that). I do consider myself as an exceptionally good looking guy with the works and I don't say

this out of arrogance (i couldn't care less about what i or others look like) so i dont have problems getting women

albeit the superficial type. So After adding mones to the mix, i couldnt sense any changes in other peoples'

behaviour except for my own overall behaviour (i guess and increase in the confidence level). I hear people on

this forum saying that they receive a ton of hits, are respected alot more, or the people around them become more

open and talkative or all of the above. I can probably make the argument that pheromones are the cause of these

things however i am more convinced that this is a result of a change in ones confidence level. I mean, everyone can

expect these results and much more by simply changing their outlook on life and themselves. Speaking of changing

the outlook, when using SOE/EDGE I feel as if my confidence increases albeit i can't smell mones and i dont feel

like im getting a rush or high from using it. But I do begin to grin and squint my eyes feeling as if i'm a silver

fox Tom Cruise in the movie Collateral. cause or effect? I wont be too quick on attributing this change in mental

state to the chemical properties of mones since it could all really be in my head; a mere placebo effect. But in

general If you act more confident, if you believe that you have an 'edge' over people as a result of using

mones, then without a doubt youll start behaving like a person oozing with self-confidence. Consequently people

start to notice this inside out transformation. its a no brainer. Especially girls, i think they can sense

confidence or lack of it miles away. So maybe mones are as arbitrary as drinking love potion 9. On the other hand

maybe there is something more to mones. Through my experience (don't have much of it thus far), not many people

are affected to mones as some people may indicate. But i do wanto challenge this thought by steppin it up a notch

in the game of pheromone usage. when? Tonite. Before I go out to the bar i will 'OD' for the sake of science and

for s#$%s and giggles.
I will apply:
1 edge gel pack: on chest shoulder, upper back area.
1 chikara gel pack: on

neck, face behind the ears.
couple of Dabs of NPA: on the pubis and gluteus maximus
a 24 inch strip of SOE spread

out onto the on the arms, under the nose, and in my hair.
and After applying the mones I will bathe myself in aqua

velva. lol

If i do get a reaction, then I will be convinced and will be a big promoter of furthering the

scientific research in the field of human pheromones. Peace out.

SirAngel
01-10-2005, 03:07 PM
woooohhh...heavy OD.

We

should call you ODin:rofl:
Looking forward to your report.
Make shure you live to tell..:lol:

Mungojerry
01-10-2005, 03:26 PM
That is one hell of an OD. I

use half a packet of SOE and a dab of NPA!

Although I agree that increasing confidence through a

belief that they are going to work may be part of the effect of wearing, but It doesn't explain scientific studies

that show that pheromones lead to changes in hormonal levels in women. Also you could argue that it doesn't explain

why different pheromones have different and specific effects... however, with this one it is possible that we are

just seeing the results we expect.

Anyway, as for your mix I have no idea what is going to happen! Everyone

around you might go mental, or maybe NOTHING will happen! Using so much pheromones at once may lead to no reaction

at all. I can think of two reasons for this

1. One it could overwhelm the system and shut it down. (A bit like

a DOS internet attack!)

2. You might need to attribute pheromones to a person for them to work properly. As no

real human could ever produce such a huge ammount of pheromones, your targets are not going to attribute the

pheromones to you.

If you really want to know if its just an issue of confidence or not, do a blind study on

yourself. Get two vials and put a bit of your cologne in each... then add a small amount of NPA to one (make sure it

is a very small amount so you can't smell it). Mark the vails with something, then cover the marks up with some

duck tape or something so you can't tell them apart and shuffle them so you don't know which is which. Wear them

out a couple of times and see which one gets you the most attention. If one gets you more attention than the other

AND then when you take the tape off you find out it was the pheromone enhanced on then there is your answer.

eric_pelletier_tw
01-10-2005, 03:36 PM
sirA. is right keep

out of trouble! :) well i supose you are alpha: it would explain abcence of results but a good OD is somtimes

recomended (alot in this forum) to know just how much you need in pheromones levels. somme ppl have been reported to

wear TE half/Full pk of Gel so mixing it with more none nol & rhone is just a good idea to OD. can't wait for next

summer parties :P i was kinda too late last summer i still have to test half a pack of TE & a Full pack.i "got"

reactions at x-mas at a 1/4 pack (still need a retest)

Well,looking forward to your report make that a full

report! :)

tounge
01-10-2005, 03:43 PM
Mungo, that is a good idea. Why

don't you try that test and let the peopleknow your results.

Davo, I say go with the OD experiment and see

what happens. I agree that confidence is the the most attractive trait to a women.

MOBLEYC57
01-10-2005, 05:44 PM
Tonite. Before I go

out to the bar i will 'OD' for the sake of science and for s#$%s and giggles.
I will apply:
1 edge gel pack: on

chest shoulder, upper back area.
1 chikara gel pack: on neck, face behind the ears.
couple of Dabs of NPA: on the

pubis and gluteus maximus
a 24 inch strip of SOE spread out onto the on the arms, under the nose, and in my

hair.
and After applying the mones I will bathe myself in aqua velva. lol
Please say that you're a 90%

blackbelt Jet Lee type, and have mastered the art of self defense! :rant: Carry your 9mm, you may need it!

:thumbsup: You could get killed on the OD of Aqua Velva alone! :trout:

I'm definitely interested in seeing

your reply tomorrow ... if you make it back!:run:

slick
01-10-2005, 05:59 PM
dab of npa on ur glutes?

Interesting application point, think i will give that a go:blink:

MOBLEYC57
01-10-2005, 06:03 PM
dab of npa on ur

glutes? Interesting application point, think i will give that a go:blink:Heat rises, Slick. :thumbsup: In a

club with all the heat, the pubes, pant crotch, and now, the glutes, could work while you're standing there

conversing, allowing the upward draft of heat to carrying and place that DEADLY NPA right up through the other

mones, and to her snotter, causing her to go DIHL and start singing DO ME BABY! DO ME NOW! :box:

Davo
01-11-2005, 12:41 AM
Hello people. I am back from the

bars. Conclusion? hmm,,, pheromones, yeah, about the pheromones. Can't really explain my night at this point but

I will post the results and observations soon.

MOBLEYC57
01-11-2005, 06:22 AM
Imma 'waiting to read this one!

:sick:

Davo
01-12-2005, 12:10 PM
Ok, I am back to post my results

people. Just to summarize what i did: I pretty much OD'ed big time. 3 gel packs chik, edge, SOE, then added more

soe like 30 cm of it allover my neck. What was the result? well, no one noticed. Noone was repelled, no one was

extremely 'turned' on, hence no reaction. Whats going on? I do not know. I had a really good night thow, I

managed to get a phone number (not going to call her). Conclusion: not many people seem to sense pheromones. I dont

know how much more I can put on !!! Please I just want someone to say that i stink like a dirty cat! LOL.

Davo
01-12-2005, 12:11 PM
By the way, this was at a club, a

pre party, and an after party. I asked people if i smell different, i was intimate with people, and nothing tells me

that this stuff is getting a reaction.

Surreal
01-12-2005, 12:25 PM
I am surprised.... Was there

heavy drinking? Loud music? Masses amounts of people?

SirAngel
01-12-2005, 01:40 PM
well I remember having read

that with extrem OD the VNO can simply shut down cause its to much...

Davo
01-12-2005, 01:47 PM
I'm guessing there was moderate to

heavy drinking however, people seemed to be sober enough to stand, dance, socialize. Nothing out of line. I for

one, was not drinking heavily. U know I can look back in retrospect and say: "Whoah, i got so many hits! it was

crazy, all this girls were dancing with me and talking to me" but in all honesty, things like this happen to

everyone all the time.

Davo
01-12-2005, 01:50 PM
Point is, its difficult to find a

positive correlation between applying mones and any reaction caused by mones. As of now, in my books, mones are not

a function of good let alone any type of reactions.

SirAngel
01-12-2005, 01:54 PM
When you experience DIHL You

swear they work :-)

Davo
01-12-2005, 02:32 PM
Dr. Jekyl: "There are times when i

use pheromones, women stop at their tracks and look directly at me like a deer in headlights." I think they were

suddenly attracted to me cuz i was wearing mones but was too embarrassed to follow up with some more revealing body

language"

Mr. Hyde: "At times, when using mones' women I can sense women gazing towards me at lengths of time.

Maybe they were smelling something really bad but did not express their feelings of disgust towards my scent. I

guess some people in this world have the common courtesy to lay back from expressing blatant offensive gestures

towards people who do not take enough care of their personal hygiene."

Davo
01-12-2005, 02:37 PM
Dr. Jekyll: "I really got to know

this special lady really well. She seemed very attentive on our date and laughed at all my jokes. thanks

Pheromones."

Mr. Hyde: "My date today went pretty well. She was kind, considerate, and affectionate throughout

the nite. Well that is to be the truth regardless of who my date is cuz I am such a charming guy to begin with! "

CptKipling
01-12-2005, 02:58 PM
Yeah sorry, you're right -

we're all wrong.

;)

If you're interested, have a look around at what other people some times get

from such massive doses of pheros. Remember that most people get 3 uses out of each gel pack.

Oh and 30cm of SOE

isn't really considered to be an OD.

Mungojerry
01-12-2005, 03:51 PM
One of my suggestions before

you went out was that nothing would happen! Go back and look at my post and I give two theories explaing why this

might be.

If you use a smaller, more sensible amount, then that would be a better test! But even if that

doesn't cause hits then, you will still need to do further testing.

Some mixes I've got nothing from, some I

have got very strong and consistent hits from, you need something that cues correctly with your personality, your

looks and your natural pheromone signature.

You are right to be sceptical, but you would be wrong to dismiss

pheromones from one test where easy counter-explanations (such as the ones I provided) can be quickly formulated.

The the effect of pheromones has been scientifically demontrated (See some posts by "jvkohl" for example), I suggest

you do a little reading, and experiment a bit more before making a conclusion.

Oh, and if you want to do a

good test, try the experiment I suggested in my last post. It might help!

Davo
01-12-2005, 08:01 PM
Don't get me wrong, I'm an

optimistic skeptic (yes oxymoronic), but I think quite a few people feel the same way. I'm not gonna refute the

science, i've read quite a few things (mostly abstracts) that contradict my beliefs. I'll still be experimenting

though. When? tonite, bar/club some npa and thats it. And I won't OD this time.

Davo
01-12-2005, 08:02 PM
Leaving in 30 minutes. BTW its

always fun experimenting with this stuff.

CptKipling
01-13-2005, 09:15 AM
I hope it went well!

If you

have read my posts in my "Testing Perception", you'll see that I haven't exactly been raped during my testing so

far, but I'm still picking up subtle positive differences. This could be due to my dosage, or just that the

situation hasn't allowed decent reactions to happen.