PDA

View Full Version : Effect on my ex...

**DONOTDELETE**
11-16-2001, 03:46 PM
Hey dudes. I finally got to test my weapon on one of my ex\'s. I was using PI and APC dabbed separately.

Let me give you a background so you know why this experience is so important to me as a phero user. This girl works in a doctor\'s office and I work there too as their computer tech. But I don\'t spend my time every day in their office... only when they\'re computer is broke. The last time i\'ve seen this girl is about 2 month ago. This girl dumped me simply because she doesn\'t know what she wants. It wasn\'t a nice break-up and this is the first time im gonna see her again... with my secret weapon.
As soon as i entered the room, I spread my scent right away by walking around her but I\'m not initiating any conversation at all. I\'m not really aiming to get her back so I\'m not so observative as I had to be. Then suddenly she asked me if I\'ve solved the problem. She kept following me whichever part of the office I was in and keeps asking me some things or just making herself noticed. Then I went to their break room and watched the TV. THere she was again and infact she stayed beside me. Then I sat down and there she was again, right behind my back tapping the chair. I still gave her the cold shoulders. You might think that this is just \"WISHFUL THINKING\" but it\'s not. Simply because I never realized that she\'s really trying to get my attention until she left and her friend told me that I\'m doing a good job driver her crazy. I was like \"what do you mean?\" SHe said, \"keep doing what you\'re doing because she\'s going crazy and kept wondering why she\'s being ignored.\" Then I found out that she did everything to make me talk to her. She was even singing but I never heard it because I\'m busy doing my work.

WELL, poor her, she\'s been victimized. Now i\'ve had my revenge. I\'d say pheromones are a good way to get your revenge. Just add a little touch from DOC LOVE by playing hard to get and showing you\'re in control. GO MONES!!! GO!!!! images/icons/laugh.gif images/icons/laugh.gif images/icons/laugh.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
11-16-2001, 09:53 PM
Oh and I almost forgot to say that throughout the time I was there, I got a lot of touching from the other girls working there, i mean even my shoes experienced some rubbing too. And my arms are so exploited today by these girls\' arms. And there\'s one nurse there in her early 30\'s who never ever talked to me or even say hi but today i was surprised that she put her arms on my shoulders while telling a story that i didn\'t even listen to. I think I used AE too on the back of my hands. So overall, I had PI on my neck, APC on my chest, and AE on my hands. That\'s what made my day. images/icons/wink.gif

GOLLY! THEY THINK I\'M HOT!!!! LOL!!!

[ November 16, 2001: Message edited by: Redcapp ]

**DONOTDELETE**
11-16-2001, 10:09 PM
Actually everyone there is no such thing as love only self advantage these days, maybe its always been that way, women will screw you over every chance they get they dont think and their attitude is that we will get over it. Hey there driving me close to a mental breakdown and if i go over well so be it (because ill get over it right).

The world is going and there is nothing we can do about it so lets enjoy the ride while we are at it right, there is some sort of secret force keeping us in our place.

Ok now im sounding delusional maybe its the aliens who cares anymore were going down folks and thats it.

Just my thought for the day.

**DONOTDELETE**
11-17-2001, 08:32 AM
Very well said DD! images/icons/smile.gif
I like that \"secret force\" that keeps that in our place. At least now, we are playing even unlike before where the score is always 10-0 and the boys have to gain points everyday to win the game. Not anymore!!!