PDA

View Full Version : First date report! te and SoE

starboy
01-10-2005, 04:23 AM
ok, so I

met this girl. we origionally met on aol, which turned to talking on the phone, which turned into a date. I wore 3

dabs of te and some soe gel.

it may be important to mention I've been doing some reading on fastseduction.com,

where although I disagree with some of their opinions on women and relationships, there is some pretty valuable

information, in petiuclar about the additude you should have around women.

anyway, the night went along pretty

normally, building a pretty good rapport. we went to olive garden for dinner... then we went to a park and well...

parked. we started kissing, made out for hours, and she kept saying how great I smelled and she kept

smelling/kissing my neck. that's where I always put my 'mones, cause it's usually the only decent spot exposed on

me in the winter.I could tell that she really liked me, well she even told me. I didn't let it go any farther than

making out, for reasons of personal values.

of course I don't attribute all my success to the mones, cause I

really felt like I did a lot of things right, and we seemed to have good natural chemistry, even before we met.I

think the night would have been similar without the mones, but maybe the making out wouldn't have been as heavy,

and maybe my personal magnetism wouldn't have been as strong. as I hear the pros say often, it's like a gentle

nudge.

lordcrazyd
01-10-2005, 06:48 PM
good report keepem coming.

You could also aplly the mones in your hair..

starboy
01-10-2005, 08:36 PM
oh I did. she kept complimenting

me on how much she liked my hair. I dunno if that was the mones or not, but I"m sure it didn't hurt