Sir Louis
01-09-2005, 10:38 AM
FINGERS:
http://human-nature.com/nibbs/02/manning.html

http://love-scent.com/f

orum/showthread.php?t=9591

PHYSICAL

TRAITS:

http://pherolibrary.com/forum/showthread.php?p=100041&highlight=masculinized#post100041

r

" Women's sensitivity to -rone, and therefore their response to it, will vary with levels of hormones. The

trick is to avoid having too much of it most of the time. Too much for a more feminine heterosexual woman, might not

be too much for a more masculine heterosexual woman. I hope we hear of some results in this regard. BTW, there's

nothing wrong with more masculine heterosexual woman; they can be much more fun because they tend to be a bit more

aggressive, and also tend to have two peaks in their drive: one at ovulation, another just before their period

starts. Pay attention to body type: a more masculinized heterosexual woman will show signs of slightly broader

shoulder width (very slightly), less fat distribution in the hips, thighs, and butt, and have smaller breasts--all

due to more testosterone and less estrogen. The tendency also is for these women to be 5'5'' plus rather than the

shorter profile of women with more estrogen. All of the preceeding is based on my own experience, but follows the

biological facts (progesterone before the start of menses can have effects like testosterone in women). I'm certain

that other Forum members can attest to the differences in body type that correlate with sexual behavior. If not, it

should be fun for others to learn about such differences. But, watch out for large, thick-waisted women; a more

masculinized extreme. They're less likely to like guys." JVK
Thanks. I didn't see this post by him.

Where do I start; this makes a tremendous deal of sense, and only reinforces my simple observations. So why are

people making such a mountain out of a molehill with mixtures and other nonsense? If you plan on attracting a woman

with higher than normal estrogen levels (I have tried, many many times...) wearing -none, I would really like to

watch. In fact I would throw $50 down that even if you were a good-looking guy, if the woman had clearly all

beta-female traits, she would be repelled like a magnet.

I greatly prefer feminine over more aggressive and

competitive alpha women, so the question is raised: do compounds exist that are as appealing to a woman with high

estrogen as -none, -nol and -rone is to women with higher testosterone levels?

bjf
01-09-2005, 10:42 AM
Surely, JVK would say

NOL.......

You could play with wagg and beta nol as well.

The above post was in reference to why SOE

has the NOL to Rone ratio it does, and I had asked about upping the Rone. As he goes on to say, "Too much for a

more feminine heterosexual woman, might not be too much for a more masculine heterosexual woman"

Mungojerry
01-09-2005, 12:18 PM
As far as I could tell JVK

says nothing about -none in his posts, he's talking about -rone.

I've had good results from wearing PI/m

alone, which is pure none. The only downside is that it smells horrible... but this can easily be cured with a good

cover scent.

bjf
01-09-2005, 12:49 PM
JVK doesn't like none because of the

study in which women rated the smell as urinous, and neutral at best (when ovulating). He doesn't use

it.

Mungo: How much PI were you wearing? I can't get good results with that stuff at all.

Also, If I

recall correctly, you are physically small, would you guess your own t-levels are on the low end for men?

Mungojerry
01-09-2005, 01:03 PM
Ok i've read the post entire

original post now, not just the bit quoted above, and he does mention -none a bit. My mistake.

Anyway, as for

PI I got good results wearing a drop or two, covered with Coolwater. However, I only know this from reading stuff I

posted here years ago! I posted this link in another thread , but here it is again. I'm the first poster.

http://pherolibrary.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3251

As for my T-levels, I have no idea. I'm

short (5'6") but I'm young (22 now, 19 then) and worked out, so i'd probably guess my testosterone is relatively

high compared to many people here.

bjf
01-09-2005, 01:09 PM
that link didn't work for

me...........was that a link you had saved in your word doc?

Mungojerry
01-09-2005, 01:12 PM
I've ammended the link, it

works now.