PDA

View Full Version : Rain & 'mones

Elvis
01-09-2005, 12:42 AM
Hey guys, just

wondering what effect would rain have on 'mones? Sorry if this has been covered before...just couldn't find any

great discussion on it.

I'm guessing this is our enemy. I'm thinking how asbestos workers damp down surfaces

with large water pumping atomisers. Is this how perception works and manages the slow release? I'm afraid I'm not

much of a scientist :frustrate ("really?", they gasp!) and I'd appreciate if someone could put it into laymanspeak

for me. Where I am, it is rainy most of the year. Does this affect my quantity of 'mones? Cheers.

Friendly1
01-09-2005, 11:04 PM
It rains a lot in Houston. I

don't usually get soaking wet, but on the one or two occasions where I did, I freshened up my pheromones just in

case. I would guess that as your skin absorbs the pheromones (for those guys who, like me, apply them directly to

the skin), you get some buildup which would withstand the rain better than whatever is still exposed on your skin.

When I don't get very wet, I don't really notice any diminished response to the pheromones. However, there is a

correlation between rainy nights and lack of women to dance with in Houston. They stay home in multitudes if the

evening has a downpour.

DrSmellThis
01-10-2005, 01:49 AM
Could you be more specific

with your question, please?

Elvis
01-10-2005, 02:07 AM
I suppose what I really want to

know is: Should I wear more 'mones to compensate for wet weather conditions that may be damping them down and

preventing their release.

Or would rain have no effect on the release of 'mones whatsoever?

SirAngel
01-10-2005, 04:06 AM
Hi Elvis,

Well some mones

would wash off if you get totally soaked in the rain I guess, but remember that even a shower doesnt was off all the

mones... as for your feared damping effekt, I would say that you are probberbly thinking of the effects you know

from Perception? But that is not just plain water...I dont realy see water preventing the release very long, if at

all. As we all know the water on your skin drys pretty quick.

But ok course I´n far from being an expert on

this, but this is what my commen sense tells me...

Greetings SirAngel

eric_pelletier_tw
01-10-2005, 04:06 PM
i would say from what

i read that mones dont wash off this esaly!
also:where the hell is your raincoat can't you see its pouring rain

out there! :)

MOBLEYC57
01-10-2005, 05:27 PM
One SHOULD THINK that getting

soaked in the rain would lessen the mone effects, but as the ERIC fella stated, raincoats, rain hats, and umbrella

should ease your worries Elvis. :thumbsup: Besides, I know the King is not letting the rain mess up his hair!?

:blink:

Elvis
01-11-2005, 03:49 AM
Besides, I

know the King is not letting the rain mess up his hair!? :blink:

The King ain't got much

left...the years have taken their toll since '77.

Thanks guys, that kinda clears things up a bit :cheers:

SirAngel
01-11-2005, 03:53 PM
You are welcome Elvis

!:cheers:

Holmes
01-11-2005, 03:59 PM
The King ain't got

much left...the years have taken their toll since '77.

No Comeback Special then?

(

:cheers: )

Elvis
01-12-2005, 04:54 AM
If The King came back now he'd

have to wear a toup...and that just isn't cool...sorry guys. :thumbsup:

Rover The Dog
01-17-2005, 11:16 AM
I personally dont remember

a time when I wore them out in the rain but over the summer I applied two sprays of Chikara to my wrist, an hour

later went out in the lake and swam around with friends, a few hours later other people came and I noticed something

different in one girls reaction with me. (I know her pretty well and I know how she acts around me usually and it

was alot more playful) Could be that the mones were not affected too much by the water and that they still clung to

my skin. Or maybe she was in a good mood.

ohmmmm
01-17-2005, 12:29 PM
For whatever this is worth, I've

noticed that when it rains, everything smells better (unless you live in a smelly city). My nose and sense of smell

increase and I'm more aware. I would guess that the mones may have to compete with other smells, but that your

target may also be more receptive.