PDA

View Full Version : Perfumetherapy?

Visionary7903
01-08-2005, 10:38 PM
I came across

this website about perfumetherapy based in Italy. Apparently they produce their own fragrances. i am thinking

something like a Cocoa perfume could work well with pheromone products. Here is their blurb on their Cocoa 50 ml

perfume:

http://www.profumoterapia.

it/eng/aromatherapy/prodotto.asp?pid=55&lang=en#clicca (http://www.profumoterapia.it/eng/aromatherapy/prodotto.asp?pid=55&lang=en#clicca)

" The essence absolute of Cocoa possesses the very

aroma of a black chocolate bar, and evokes an atmosphere of pleasant relaxation and of physical well-being. In fact,

chocolate is a sensual food and it’s perfume tickles the extreme temptation of "having a chocolate bath". The brown

colour of cacao’s essence is relaxant and reassuring and will naturally attract the persons who need to pay

attention to their primary psycho-physical necessities, that is to the base chakra.

Smelling the aroma of

cacao awakes in us the same feelings that the eating of chocolate provokes; a sensuous abandonment to the hedonistic

pleasures of palate, helping us to taste life us in its moment.

In fact, the aroma of cacao is indicated for

persons who do not know how to enjoy the pleasures of life because of their exaggerated seriousness and

intransigence towards themselves.

Chocolate is well known for stimulating our production of endorphins, who

have a tonic, euphoric and antidepressant effect. The perfume of cacao stimulates our endocrine system through our

nose and activates the production of endorphins exactly as chocolate does when we eat it.

Therefore the

perfume of cacao is particularly indicated for persons who are depressed, sad, anorexic, without energy and bitter.

It will help also those who have towards food an excessive rigorous or obsessive attitude, those who fear to be

intoxicated if they do not follow strictly their alimentary regimen and also those who undergo with hardship a

restrictive diet.

Cocoa’s perfume helps to overcome the sense of guilt common to many compulsive eaters of

chocolate, and allows those who have an intolerance to chocolate or who follow a diet to enjoy it’s psychical

benefits without eating it. "

Visionary

Bkflip
01-08-2005, 11:17 PM
How do you update euro $$$ to US

curency? Is there a website for things like that?

Visionary7903
01-08-2005, 11:25 PM
And from another Italian

website this time selling 'Chocolate' cologne:

http://www.profumo.it/perfume/prodotto.asp?pid=110

"'Chocolate' is a composition that evolved around the inseparable binomial of Vanilla and Cocoa.

Cocoa

extract evokes an atmosphere of pleasant relax and induces physical well-being. In effects chocolate is a sensual

food that stimulates our production of endorphin, substance that has tonic, euphorising and antidepressant effects.

its perfume favours abandonment to the hedonistic pleasures of orality, helping us taste life at the moment. In

fact, in Perfumetherapy, the aroma of Cocoais indicated for persons who do not know how to enjoy the pleasures of

the life because of their exaggerated seriousness and intransigence with themselves.

The extract of vanilla, the

second base ingredient of 'Chocolate', provokes a feeling of well-being and of relaxation, its olfactory message

of good humour and joy is antidepressant. Its aroma is euphorizing and comforting, it attenuates bad temper and

irritability, it loosens tensions, melts down dissatisfaction and frustration, giving a sense of physical

satisfaction bound to the oral phase of first infancy. For this reason the scent of vanilla helps also to dominate

the nervous hunger, often due to an affective emptiness, making us revive the primordial emotion of the totally

satisfied baby after feeding. In this sense the scent of vanilla produces a beneficial regression, awakening in us

the inner child.

The somehow aphrodisiac effect that 'Chocolate' perfume can have is due to it's capacity to

awaken in our olfactory memory the sensual emotions experienced while enjoying cakes, pastries and creams, of which

the sweet aromas of Cocoa and vanilla are often the spirit. An other reason is that these two scents bring us back

to the pure physical phase in which a baby discovers the world only through the feelings that its body gives him

(baby vanilla scented talcum). For this reason 'Chocolate' is a fragrance that has the capacity to reassure us and

to pull down inhibitions, tickling in us the extreme experience of ‘taking a bath in the Chocolate' …

The

sensuality of the 'Chocolate' perfume has also a chemical explanation; some molecules of the essences that compose

it are very similar to human pheromons and have the property to tie themselves chemically with them, fixing them

while putting in prominence the personal aroma, just as a dress wraps the body enhancing its physical beauty.

"

Any comments/opinions on the validity of these claims from Dr. Smell This or anyone else?

Visionary

Bkflip
01-08-2005, 11:59 PM
<---I think that you have to

remember chocolate is a MILD aphrodisiac and that many of the effects produced by it are created from eating it. Not

smelling it.
Are there any tests that show it effects people based on smell alone? - And how mutch if so?

If

the chemical composition is similar using this whith pheromones may alter the pheromones.
I wore a perfume that

smelled of coco and my Girlfriend said i smelled like shi%

Have you purchased this already?

Visionary7903
01-09-2005, 01:08 AM
hzg0st

I have never

tried any chocolate based perfume. I dont know THIS MAY NOT WORK AT ALL it's just an idea I am throwing up for

people to try etc.

I mean everyone knows that EATING chocolate is addictive. It contains a compound similar to

that found in Marijuana (Aninamide similar to THC) and even one similar to that found in Amphetamines which gives

one a unique pleasurable effect (the love chemical -PEA). Plus there is that heavenly taste with the sugar added to

the chocolate. Many girls have chocolate cravings and admit to loving the taste.

I mean if someone smells what

they are addicted to that is going to trigger an association with those pleasurable feelings / moments. Even if the

smell itself is weird and shitty for a cologne as ur gf thought when u wore one with such a smell, could there not

be a subliminal effect similar to that elicited from pheromones. I mean NPA/m/TE/m has a terrible smell but being

exposed to it for a solid 15 mins can drive some girls mad with lust. Could a similar effect not exist with

chocolate and feelings of love and addiction? Also, if chocolate is such an addictive thing could they not

continuous sniff ur chocolate cologne and get continuous whiffs of the mones u r wearing in the process?

Also

even if one study was done and didnt show that chocolate elicited increases in vaginal blood flow, what does that

really show? Androstenone was shown known to be a sexual success story in a study but in reality everyone knows that

in low quantities it attracts some women like no other mone. Estrataetrenol and A1 were shown to negatively effect

men's moods I think in one study but everyone knows that E1 generally puts men in a good mood. Lab studies dont

always work with something as applied and in the field as mones, scents and colognes...