PDA

View Full Version : Haven't received an order

gmcarroll33
01-08-2005, 06:31 PM
I

ordered a bottle of Pheros about 2 weeks ago and haven't received them yet. About 1 week ago I ordered The Edge

Heat and the New Pheromone Additive and received both of those but the first order of the Pheros hasn't arrived so

I was wondering why my second order has arrived before my first one. I sent a check for the Pheros for I believe

62.55 and sent it to the right address and everything but haven't received it. The order # was 6288. Please tell

me what might have happened. Thanks a lot.

oscar
01-09-2005, 05:01 AM
gmcarroll33,

The best way to get

information on a specific order (as it says in the sticky thread) is to send an email to

support@........etc.

Oscar :)

Bruce
01-09-2005, 12:29 PM
Like O says, writing to

support@love-scent.... is the absolute best way to get results immediately. I looked your order up and it looks

like it is still waiting for your check to arrive, but it may have gone out and just didn't get updated in the

database. Please email support.

As always, if you don't get a satisfactory response, write me

personally:
bruce@love-scent........
I want to know about it.

Regards,
Bruce

gmcarroll33
01-09-2005, 01:50 PM
I looked and also saw that

it says still awaiting check or money order but it also says that about my order of Edge Heat and NPA, but I

received that order. I did send the check out at a different location though. I sent it out at a place where there

is one lone mail box. On the other order I sent it out at an actual post office. I may try sending another check

out if I don't receive anything in a few days. I also emailed support Saturday night and haven't heard back

yet.

Bruce
01-09-2005, 03:15 PM
GM,

You should get an answer

from Tammy on Monday. If she still hasn't gotten it, and you sent a check, you can always check with your bank to

make double sure.

I have been bad about getting the database updated the last couple of weeks. It is a

little time consuming getting the check orders updated.

Bruce

Bruce
01-10-2005, 10:01 AM
GM,
I see Tammy figured out what

happened with your order. You should have an email from her by now.

Sorry about that. She will send you

some freebies for the trouble.

Bruce