PDA

View Full Version : Loads of hits from Chikara from older women

DollarTen
01-07-2005, 04:27 PM
I am a 16 year old who recently bought Chikara from this site, used it only as a single product, and

have only recieved hits from adult ladies(like real MAJOR hits). With only minor hits from 1 girl my age(really dont

think it was the mones). Is there a better product that i could be using for a 10 grader?

thx
DT

bjf
01-07-2005, 04:37 PM
maybe Wagg-None.

SOE is

another possibility (get unscented).

a.k.a.
01-07-2005, 05:41 PM
That’s funny. Chikara gives me

social hits from just about anybody. But I only get sexual hits from girls your age (and I don’t want to go to

jail).

Just goes to show that nothing works the same for everybody. But as a general rule small dosages (of

any pheromone) seem to work better on younger women.
Try that before spending money on other products.

SirAngel
01-07-2005, 05:52 PM
Or you maid want to try SOE.

Perfect for a chumb your age!

How much Chikara did you use and were? And what were the hits???

DollarTen
01-07-2005, 08:43 PM
heh, did you just call me a

chumb?

Ill try the Scented SOE i got with the free pack. Thanks a lot.

First hit i got was when i went to

the haircutters, i sat down and some chicks my age sat next to me, didnt really do anything noticeable then left.

But then my friends mom came in and she was like totally digging me, and i dont think ive ever talked to her beside

"Hey you need a ride". she was just like smiling and like "Hey!" being real nice etc.

Then the haircutter was

real nice and talkative.. which is normal i guess but i felt like she was being extra cool.

Then this staff

member at my lady overheard me saying i needed some batteries, and got all nice and gave me some.. the difference is

that shes always been a witch to me and now she says hi to me in the halls.

I could keep goin but you guys get

the point.. I guess no major real sexual hits but i could tell the mones were working more effectively on older

females.

SirAngel
01-08-2005, 01:29 AM
heh, did you

just call me a chumb?
Ups...language barrier...:rofl: I meant chum! As in young friend. A chump
would be

a block of wood and I don´t know what the heck a chumb would be???
Well the german word for it would be "Kumpel"

Gegogi
01-08-2005, 02:03 AM
Hey, don't knock hits from older

women. Women are at their sexual peak from age 30-40. Believe me, if you take them up, they can pleasure you 'til

your eyes pop out. After a few dozen lessons, you'll be ready to blow the minds of your cute little virgin GFs. Of

course, they won't be worth a damn in the sack compared to an older woman. I'll never forget my first lessons when

I was in high school...