PDA

View Full Version : Difference in reactions from Chikara and SOE

lordcrazyd
01-05-2005, 10:58 PM
i Have been using Chikara for about the past 4 months to work, at first i thought it did nothing, when

i first started my latest job i didn't wear mones to often, My main manager would always be on top of me, telling

me orders todo this and that. I smartened up and started wearing chikara, the chikara did work, my boss is so

submissive to me its not even funny, he won't dare to yell at me and he'll ask me in a nice manner todo him a

favor. Co- Workers tell me there life problems and i'm included in most of the conversations at work. This niceness

has been going on for about 2 months now.
I use 2-3 Sprays (1 on my wrists rubbed together, 1 on my chest/Neck

rubbed all over)

On to SOE, i've been using SOE for two days now, what i have noticed different from

chikara is i get into the slave mode, Co-workers look at me like i'm a little pet now, or a young girl even. It

feels like i'm no one, i was told todo things from co workers who have no authority over me, i did get alittle more

chatter from people but the lost of respect was horrible. I'm going to try a couple of more days SOE alone and

eventually spice it up with perhaps a dab of NPA
Currently i've been putting on 4 inches on each arm of SOE Solo

:trout:
Anyone else have the reactions or maybe its other variables. I'm new to SOE and NPA just wanted to try

using solo before mixing

bjf
01-05-2005, 11:42 PM
I've wondered about this for a long

time........does SOE make you seem wimpy?

I think women might have a much higher NOL output, and that is what

is doing it.

lordcrazyd
01-05-2005, 11:58 PM
Yeah thats exactly what it

felt like, I felt like a people were treating me like a wimp, not the reactions i was expecting

Visionary7903
01-06-2005, 05:19 AM
Yeah Ive had the exact

same results with SOE/m alone at work as u describe. No respect at all! There is plenty of social interest from a

lot of girls (especially ones in their late teens or early 20s) and there is plenty of comfort from everyone but it

is too much comfort.
Ive found that the managers and alphas (whether they be male or female) are often quite rude

without even meaning too be as they will order u around without even thinking about it when I was wearing the

product alone.

Visionary

BIONIC MAN
01-06-2005, 06:06 AM
I feel you have to target the

audience your after with certain mones. but there are old alpha males mingled in with hott chicks and old gals with

young bucks. so you will cause some unwanted reactions out of some of them.:LOL: