PDA

View Full Version : Finnaly some tests...but more questions.

Fatal
01-05-2005, 07:48 PM
Alright, here's the test reporting.

Preable: I got my haircut all nice, and got a bunch of new clothes.

First testing using moens and new cologne. So it was basicly kind of a new version of me.

Monday, before

school a dab on my chest, 1 dab neck, 1 dab on wrist and rubbed together followed by cover scent of acqua di gio.

Let's try and remember. Hmm. Nothing really much, except this one girl (girl A)I used to be into has recently not

talekd to me much. And so we're at lunch and she was laughing with me and kinda flirty and touched my thigh under

the lunch table, kinda joking. I get a lot of joking flirting, you know, not real flirting, they just do funny

flirtting things like that. Anyways that was interesting, but nothing really uncommon. Later that day, I saw her

walknig down the hall the opposite dirrection, and made soem sort of funny with her real quick as I was tuning down

another hallway. So I barely saw her turn around to respond, she probbably said something but I forgot. Anyways,

about maybe 30 seconds-a minute later, somebody jumps on back all like, and gusse who? Her, girl A. So I laugh and

flirt a little and then quickly went on my way. She used to do that stuff when we were interested in each other,

then she just stopped, and hasn't been like that since then. So maybe this was mones at work. I refreshed maybe 3

hours or so into the day.

Day 2: Same basic application usage as day 1. First period economics, everyone was

talkitive to me more than some people are. Called me by name as the prime person in a conversation, alpha males.

This very attrative girl was sitting next to me which I'm friends with and is really nice, kept looking at me

durring class and was more friendly thatn usual. Ah who knows, I own that period anyways lol. Very alpha in that

class.

During the day I got numerous copliments on my clothes, which is nothing new as I dress very well,

original and uniqe compared to the rest of the guys at school. I was wearing a really hot pair of Diesel jeans and

the girls were liking those, made me do turnarounds etc. And were looknig at my crotch area, due to a uniqe stiching

work on the pants. More compliments, but I doubt they were due to mones as I said I usualy get compliments on my new

clothes. Great day so far, other little good things. Heard people talk about me, which is unusual.

So after

school I goto swim practice and swim, nothing here obviously. But I do have a question. Does the chlorine kill the

mones? I assume it does because we have a lot in the school pool. I swim everyday, so should that prevent

l"ayering"?

After swim, I went home with a guy friend of mine and hung out with a while, ate dinner, put on

about 2-3 drops of AE and soem acqua di gio again. We went out to the girl's basketballs game, which was really

lame and really empty. During the night I was pretty much the alpha male with a little group of kids, but note that

most all the hits and etc come from younger people. Like I am usualy alpha position because I hangout with the

younger classes because I have not a whole lot of friends as seniors in my class. So that age adds to the alphaness,

but on a side note, a guy I just met that night which I was getting along with must have been 15-16, was well

respecting me laughing etc. He figured I was a sophmore or junior. He was shocked when I said I was a senior. Most

people don't think I'm that old. Who knows.

Anyways at the game there was a girl that was deffinitly

flirting with me and may or may not have been due to mones. I think it was as she wasn't that way before. Myabe she

just loosened up.
She previously asked if I was gay. I asked why she asked that and she said because I dress so

well. I get a lot of those gay questions due to that I suppose. I don't wear girls clothes or anything, so who

knows. Anybody else get that?

Today: Day 3.

New mone trials, samples recieved.

Who knows

how much Chikira, not a lot maybe a dab on my finger applied to neck, chest and wrists. Covered with acqua di gio

again. Nice combo. This was reaplied about 3 hours into school again.

Well what can I say about today? It was

really fantastic! I dressed up really nice today, Banana Republic dress pants a D&G dress shirt with an Express

sweater over it with BR black dress shoes. I went all out today, looked really freaking sharp. So I don't know

weather to attribute this to my attire, or the mones, so that makes it tricky. But BOY did I just get a shitload of

compliments today. On everything oh man.

First block english, walk in a little late to class and I get in and

a guy's like hey andy! Which was eh, not usual. Anyways, our class makes it's way to the library and we sit down

to do our papers (which nobody does). Anyways I sit in the front with a bunch of girls who are really friendly. This

one girl girlB I used to like back maybe 6 years ago, and so kidna she did, well she was awefully talkitve with me.

Gave me answers and suggested we sit next to each other to help work on it. There was many other people she's mroe

friends with in the class that was working on the same thing next to her, but she was asking me. I consider this

-mone relivant. Good run that period, but not any compliments.

2nd block, math. Nothing really big here few

giggles at jokes and a tiny bit of random eye contact. Which was nice once. Oh!
This should be a good time to

mention it. Day one at lunch sombody at my table said it smelled like pot. I was kinda assuming she might have ment

me due to the muskiness of AE, but it doesn't smell like pot. And in math class, sombody said they smelled liek

baby diapers which I thought may be attributed to the babypowdery scent of the chikira. Not sure on these but ah

well.

C Block was the best. This is my funnest class and I get along great with a lot of people, not to

mention I have a sweet (attractive) teacher. This girl that I had a somewhat relationship with and exchanged feeling

a bit before is also in this class. She used to be really flirty with me, but stopped after soem 'issues' and the

completley stopped after she got a boyfriend. Today, hello! All during class she was talking to me and facing her

body towards mine etc. When we partnered up for assignmnets, she really yanked my desk next to her's inssisting.

She then started playing with my hear for like who knows, 10 minutes, it was heaven. She also was a little graby

too. So back to the class class. People we're giving me compliments on my clothes a lot and even the teacher got

involved. Quickly the calss was having a disscusion on how cute I looked today and how amazing my hair was. I mean I

get some things like that, but today was about 10X more than normal. This may have been due to how I was dressed

again, but I'm sure the mones HAD to do something , at least a little, esspecialy with that girl. Great time in

that class. During lunch, the same girl sat next to me which ussualy doesn't do, and yet again, girlA from the same

lunch as I first mentioned was throwing me glances as well as one or two others. I could tell by their looks it was

more than just glancing, I don't know how I could, but I just had that feeling ya' know?

Last block:

Not too much hear, a few compliemnts not from very alpha males and females about my sweater. Physics class,

yeah not too much happend here.

Hall period changes were good too, a lot of socializing then. I think I've

hugged girls more today than I have in months. It was crazy. But the weird thing was, through all of this, all three

days, I did not receive one compliment on my smell. I ususaly do even with cheap axe and tommy. Very odd, amkes me

wonder if it was mroe to do with clothes/haircut than mones. But I think not, people arn't more friendly just

because you dress nicer.

So that is my first wide experince with pheromones. Hope you enjoyed. Sorrry no big

hits or DIHL looks, but it's something.

I have other packets I want to try, should I wait until I

finish one and see the results, or switch them up again? Ahh I only have so little.

:type:

Thanks,
Andrew

Scott
01-05-2005, 08:18 PM
I cant give you any advice pal,

but that was a really enjoyable post. I am hopefully going to be starting mones, so its good to see how some other

noobs are getting on.

Seems like you are having a great experience unless your over embelishing. If i ended up

getting all that kind of attention, it would be a successful investment in my opinion.

Seems like they are

opening a few barriers with people, which is what you want. They aren't going to make women throw themselves on

you, but they seem to be leading you in the right directions in my opinion.

Keep the updates coming:thumbsup:

Fatal
01-05-2005, 08:38 PM
Over embelishing? I think what I

posted was more of an understatment of what happened. The only think I'm wondering about is if it is more the

change (clothes haricut etc) or the mones. I deffinitly know they have to be doing something, but I wonder what is

doing more. After the back to school "shock" is over, I'll see if I'm still getting comparable results. I hope

so.

Even if this is all the mones do, I'd be thrilled. But the onlything I'm looking for are the sexual

hits. Maybe younger girls are less affected/willing for the sexual hits. I woudln't think so, teens are pretty

horny lol. Thanks for the reply, I'm glad you enjoyed it. I should have been typing economics instead, ah well

lol.

Friendly1
01-05-2005, 10:18 PM
I wouldn't say you had no big

hits. The girl playing with your hair was a major hit, in my opinion.

But give it time. Keep doing what

you're doing, but try some other things, too. Learn.

Good observations on body language! You don't have to

give us all the details if you remember to mention the big stuff, like where they sit, moving desks around,

directions their bodies aim toward, hair twirling, etc.

bjf
01-05-2005, 10:29 PM
He did pretty well.

Fatal
01-05-2005, 10:43 PM
Yeah I noticed was playing with

her hair quite a lot when she was facing me durring notes, but I don't know if that's just playing with her hair

or more. I'm going to wear my Chikara and Gio combo tommorow again but instead, dressing down a bit more casual to

be able to tell.

What should I do with the rest of my samples? I have a full TE, SoE, and a bit chikara

left, and a full bottle of AE. Any good mixes or just stand alone them each packet or what?

SirAngel
01-05-2005, 11:30 PM
Alright, here's

the test reporting.

Preable: I got my haircut all nice, and got a bunch of new clothes. First testing using

moens and new cologne. So it was basicly kind of a new version of me.

Monday, before school a dab on my chest,

1 dab neck, 1 dab on wrist and rubbed together followed by cover scent of acqua di gio. Let's try and remember.

Hmm. Nothing really much, except this one girl (girl A)I used to be into has recently not talekd to me much. And so

we're at lunch and she was laughing with me and kinda flirty and touched my thigh under the lunch table, kinda

joking. I get a lot of joking flirting, you know, not real flirting, they just do funny flirtting things like that.

Anyways that was interesting, but nothing really uncommon. Later that day, I saw her walknig down the hall the

opposite dirrection, and made soem sort of funny with her real quick as I was tuning down another hallway. So I

barely saw her turn around to respond, she probbably said something but I forgot. Anyways, about maybe 30 seconds-a

minute later, somebody jumps on back all like, and gusse who? Her, girl A. So I laugh and flirt a little and then

quickly went on my way. She used to do that stuff when we were interested in each other, then she just stopped, and

hasn't been like that since then. So maybe this was mones at work. I refreshed maybe 3 hours or so into the day.

Day 2: Same basic application usage as day 1. First period economics, everyone was talkitive to me more than some

people are. Called me by name as the prime person in a conversation, alpha males. This very attrative girl was

sitting next to me which I'm friends with and is really nice, kept looking at me durring class and was more

friendly thatn usual. Ah who knows, I own that period anyways lol. Very alpha in that class.

During the day I

got numerous copliments on my clothes, which is nothing new as I dress very well, original and uniqe compared to the

rest of the guys at school. I was wearing a really hot pair of Diesel jeans and the girls were liking those, made me

do turnarounds etc. And were looknig at my crotch area, due to a uniqe stiching work on the pants. More compliments,

but I doubt they were due to mones as I said I usualy get compliments on my new clothes. Great day so far, other

little good things. Heard people talk about me, which is unusual.

So after school I goto swim practice and

swim, nothing here obviously. But I do have a question. Does the chlorine kill the mones? I assume it does because

we have a lot in the school pool. I swim everyday, so should that prevent l"ayering"?

After swim, I went home

with a guy friend of mine and hung out with a while, ate dinner, put on about 2-3 drops of AE and soem acqua di gio

again. We went out to the girl's basketballs game, which was really lame and really empty. During the night I was

pretty much the alpha male with a little group of kids, but note that most all the hits and etc come from younger

people. Like I am usualy alpha position because I hangout with the younger classes because I have not a whole lot of

friends as seniors in my class. So that age adds to the alphaness, but on a side note, a guy I just met that night

which I was getting along with must have been 15-16, was well respecting me laughing etc. He figured I was a

sophmore or junior. He was shocked when I said I was a senior. Most people don't think I'm that old. Who knows.

Anyways at the game there was a girl that was deffinitly flirting with me and may or may not have been due to

mones. I think it was as she wasn't that way before. Myabe she just loosened up.
She previously asked if I was

gay. I asked why she asked that and she said because I dress so well. I get a lot of those gay questions due to that

I suppose. I don't wear girls clothes or anything, so who knows. Anybody else get that?

Today: Day 3.

New mone trials, samples recieved.

Who knows how much Chikira, not a lot maybe a dab on my finger applied to

neck, chest and wrists. Covered with acqua di gio again. Nice combo. This was reaplied about 3 hours into school

again.

Well what can I say about today? It was really fantastic! I dressed up really nice today, Banana Republic

dress pants a D&G dress shirt with an Express sweater over it with BR black dress shoes. I went all out today,

looked really freaking sharp. So I don't know weather to attribute this to my attire, or the mones, so that makes

it tricky. But BOY did I just get a shitload of compliments today. On everything oh man.

First block english,

walk in a little late to class and I get in and a guy's like hey andy! Which was eh, not usual. Anyways, our class

makes it's way to the library and we sit down to do our papers (which nobody does). Anyways I sit in the front with

a bunch of girls who are really friendly. This one girl girlB I used to like back maybe 6 years ago, and so kidna

she did, well she was awefully talkitve with me. Gave me answers and suggested we sit next to each other to help

work on it. There was many other people she's mroe friends with in the class that was working on the same thing

next to her, but she was asking me. I consider this -mone relivant. Good run that period, but not any compliments.

2nd block, math. Nothing really big here few giggles at jokes and a tiny bit of random eye contact. Which was nice

once. Oh!
This should be a good time to mention it. Day one at lunch sombody at my table said it smelled like pot.

I was kinda assuming she might have ment me due to the muskiness of AE, but it doesn't smell like pot. And in math

class, sombody said they smelled liek baby diapers which I thought may be attributed to the babypowdery scent of the

chikira. Not sure on these but ah well.

C Block was the best. This is my funnest class and I get along great

with a lot of people, not to mention I have a sweet (attractive) teacher. This girl that I had a somewhat

relationship with and exchanged feeling a bit before is also in this class. She used to be really flirty with me,

but stopped after soem 'issues' and the completley stopped after she got a boyfriend. Today, hello! All during

class she was talking to me and facing her body towards mine etc. When we partnered up for assignmnets, she really

yanked my desk next to her's inssisting. She then started playing with my hear for like who knows, 10 minutes, it

was heaven. She also was a little graby too. So back to the class class. People we're giving me compliments on my

clothes a lot and even the teacher got involved. Quickly the calss was having a disscusion on how cute I looked

today and how amazing my hair was. I mean I get some things like that, but today was about 10X more than normal.

This may have been due to how I was dressed again, but I'm sure the mones HAD to do something , at least a little,

esspecialy with that girl. Great time in that class. During lunch, the same girl sat next to me which ussualy

doesn't do, and yet again, girlA from the same lunch as I first mentioned was throwing me glances as well as one or

two others. I could tell by their looks it was more than just glancing, I don't know how I could, but I just had

that feeling ya' know?

Last block:

Not too much hear, a few compliemnts not from very alpha males and

females about my sweater. Physics class, yeah not too much happend here.

Hall period changes were good too, a

lot of socializing then. I think I've hugged girls more today than I have in months. It was crazy. But the weird

thing was, through all of this, all three days, I did not receive one compliment on my smell. I ususaly do even with

cheap axe and tommy. Very odd, amkes me wonder if it was mroe to do with clothes/haircut than mones. But I think

not, people arn't more friendly just because you dress nicer.

So that is my first wide experince with

pheromones. Hope you enjoyed. Sorrry no big hits or DIHL looks, but it's something.

I have other packets I

want to try, should I wait until I finish one and see the results, or switch them up again? Ahh I only have so

little.

:type:

Thanks,
Andrew

Nice post, realy good to read...keep them comming and donĀ“t

forget what you used, how much and where you applied it.

Bkflip
01-06-2005, 12:00 AM
Just mix em up and see how people

react. One formula may work for one person but another persons body might just reject it. You can only find ones

that are good for YOU,be creative

esk6969
01-06-2005, 08:42 AM
... touched my

thigh under the lunch table, ...

...maybe 30 seconds-a minute later, somebody jumps on back all like, and gusse

who? Her, girl A....

...made me do turnarounds etc. And were looknig at my crotch area, ...

...at the game

there was a girl that was deffinitly flirting with me... She previously asked if I was gay....

...She then

started playing with my hear for like who knows, 10 minutes, it was heaven.... She also was a little graby too.

Yup, no hits. No hits at all....:LOL:

Fatal
01-06-2005, 08:47 AM
Haha I s'pose I'm a bit naive

eh?

Marlboro_man
01-07-2005, 01:47 AM
To know for sure pay

attention to how she reacts with and w/o the mones on you. Also watch her from a distance and see if she plays with

her hair a lot around other people as I have notice many woman do this out of habit.