PDA

View Full Version : New (older) guy need some help

virtualman
01-05-2005, 06:01 PM
Hello all and Happy New Year!

Early fifties, married, no exercise, no special problems with my mones. But you

know how it is, I feel like I need a little push. I think mones could help wake up my wife, and give me a little

edge in the general environment.

I read around the posts and I need some help. At first I don't want to make

public my use of mones. Since I never used any perfumes (besides mild deodorants) I can't start now with a scent: I

will have to use an unscented preparation.

Any idea on where to start? I was thinking Perception and SEO. I

also like the idea of having gel packs, but I understand they only come with scent. And what about the dosage? I

read about older gals being oversensitives to mones. Do I need to experiment?

Thanks in advance for any help

you can give me.
Peter

Bkflip
01-05-2005, 06:48 PM
All i can say is
1-dont be a

jackass and act nice ALL THE TIME(hey shez ur wife)
2-Get to the gym Its good for you/ur health increases pheromone

pruduction
3-Less is more try less for a week or two or three if no results try more but no phero baths
4-Buy your

wife flowers once and a while...take her out to dinner/hotel???
5-only buy frum love-sent and if it costs less than

40$ i wouldnt buy it if any less and disagree whith anyone who does----exept gel pacs but u dont want a sent

I

guess u could try buyin a few gel-packs just to see how they smell.

Scott
01-05-2005, 07:00 PM
5-only buy frum

love-sent and if it costs less than 40$ i wouldnt buy it if any less and disagree whith anyone who does----exept gel

pacs but u dont want a sent.
From what i see on these forums, TE & NPA are both Popular, especially TE

and they only cost $29.95:blink:

Bkflip
01-05-2005, 07:10 PM
I kno ither the pheromones didnt

like me or I have low pheromone content
So-had to buy stronger ones...mebe its genetic
Well virtual man is in his

50s so he needs strong ones.

CollegeStudent
01-05-2005, 07:45 PM
Older women are reknowned

to respond well to high (relative term) amounts of -none. I would recommend a -none product such as TE (The Edge

scented or unscented for men), NPA (New Pheromone Additive for men), or for some real kick PI (Primal Instinct

scented or unscented for men). PI is kinda expensive, and it is extremely similar to NPA (but just barely more

concentrated *barely*). However, NPA and TE have secret ingredients that PI does not have that have some sexual

kick. Go with the newbie starter kit if they are still available. Has TE and some gel packs.

Scott
01-05-2005, 08:06 PM
Go with the

newbie starter kit if they are still available. Has TE and some gel packs.
There better be some left, i

want one, but i have to wait for this bloody paypal to hurry itself up :sad: before i can purchase my order. If they

run out i may have to put this whole idea on ice for a bit.

MOBLEYC57
01-05-2005, 09:54 PM
Since I never

used any perfumes (besides mild deodorants) I can't start now with a scent::blink: Excusa-me fer saying,

but there's a saying the world uses that goes something like ... "some changes are for the better, and some are

not." In your 50's is a good time to bring on a good change, and good change, my friend, would go well

with I can't start now with a scent. New seasoning can cause the taste buds to bloom new buds, if you

get me meaning. :thumbsup: I said all that to say? :blink: I'd reconsider the idea of a new addition to your life

(scent) ... just like adding the mones. :twisted:

My 1 anna 1/2 cents worth, but don't mind me, I'm not

crazy, just misunderconfused.:run:

Friendly1
01-05-2005, 10:07 PM
I agree with Mobley. You've

already taken the first step in changing yourself by deciding to try pheromones. To be honest, guys our ages (I am

45) benefit from the heavy Androstenone products more than the younger guys, so you definitely want a good cover

scent. I suggest you take the wife shopping and stop by the mens' fragrances in an upscale department store (stay

away from anything sold in a discount store like Wal-Mart and the various pharmacies and convenience stores).

Be

prepared to spend more than $50 on a fragrance, but you can probably get by with no more than $100. Don't go by how

they smell on the little sniffer cards. Spray some in the air, pass your hand through it, and ask your wife if she

feels she could sleep next to that. Keep an eye on any women passing by to see if they react well (your wife may be

inspired if she sees other women appreciating your test).

A lot of men are buying "fresh", soapy scents. The

younger girls seem to like these fragrances on their boyfriends, but in my opinion most of them lack the

sophistication that an older man's body chemistry needs. I like Creed's Imperial, though, and there are a couple

of others (like Amouage Ciel) which I have come close to buying.

You don't have to buy anything the first time.

Get your wife to think about it, and go back one or two times before you make that purchase. I once paid $60 for a

cologne that I eventually just threw out because I decided I really didn't like it. I didn't get the kinds of

reactions from it I was hoping for, and that I get from the other colognes I do use.

Right now, my repertoire

includes Amouage Dia, Creed, and Jaipur eau de Parfum (avoid the Toilette). I also use the Beta Chikara as its own

fragrance.

MOBLEYC57
01-05-2005, 10:38 PM
(stay away from

anything sold in a discount store like Wal-Mart and the various pharmacies and convenience stores).:blink:

Friendly1, I'd never thought I'd see the day that I disagreed with anything you said, BUT now, the time has come.

There IS ONE exception in Wal-Mart and those other two spots, that works wonders with more mature

women (40+), when not over applied, for some strange and unknown reason ... THEE ORIGINAL! THEE ONE! THEE

ONLY!!!!!!!!!!!

:angel:JOVAN MUSK:angel:

Now, back to agreeing with you.

:box:

Bkflip
01-05-2005, 11:54 PM
loI just buy cologne in deoderant

forum.
Hey u gotta start to try new things eventualy.
As I type I realize that ive lost my deoderant...grrrrr
any

ways First you forget names, then you forget faces. Next you forget to pull your zipper up and finally, you forget

to pull it down.
Now Im going to stop typing
My advice-by a pheromone WHITH a sent Instead of a cologne and

putting pheromones in it-I screwed up on that one. lol

CptKipling
01-06-2005, 09:25 AM
Hi and welcome, virtualman.

First of all, I would agree with mobes and Friendly regarding the scent issue, if only because even unscented

pheromone products have a smell which can be unpleasant (although SOE and Perception are relatively neutral in

unscented form).

And what about the dosage? I read about older gals being oversensitives to mones. Do I

need to experiment?
Actually the opposite tends to be true; you can wear more and still get good

reactions with older women.

If I were to recommend anything, it would be TE with any of AE/chikara/perception.

Good luck

esk6969
01-06-2005, 09:38 AM
Since I never

used any perfumes (besides mild deodorants) I can't start now with a scent: I will have to use an unscented

preparation.

I had the same issue, and so used the "Christmas gambit" of asking the wife for some

cologne as a present. Since I normally don't wear cologne except when we are going on a date (which is rare, with

young kids), it raised a bit of an eyebrow, but not too much so, since it's that time of year and all, plus it

dovetails nicely with the whole "new year, new you" kind of thing, i.e., planning diets, workout regimens, etc.

While it's too late for you to ask for an xmas present, you can still express the desire to shape yourself up for

the new year, and use this as the excuse to introduce a fragrance. Surely, there must be SOMETHING about yourself

that you think could stand improving, that would go along nicely with such an introduction. Take heart, I am

married as well, and have had some good early results with the wife and TE.

MOBLEYC57
01-06-2005, 10:03 AM
While it's too

late for you to ask for an xmas present, you can still express the desire to shape yourself up for the new year, and

use this as the excuse to introduce a fragrance. Surely, there must be SOMETHING about yourself that you think could

stand improving, that would go along nicely with such an introduction. Take heart, I am married as well, and have

had some good early results with the wife and TE.
Nothing against you ESK6969, but don't ask or look for

an EXCUSE ... JUST DO IT! :thumbsup: He can go with her shopping, make sure he ends up near men's colonge, and

request her to help him pick the colonge(s), which will probably shock and excite her.

Depending on his

relationship with his wife ... NORMALLY a change means one or two things -- looking for something new and improved,

or ONE not being happy with oneself. This will probably raise curiosity in his hunny bunny, which will raise the

DRAMA in their relationship, which can make life good, interesting, and HOT! If he is NOT going undercover and

looking for something outside of his marriage ... that's THE GOOD DRAMA.

And yes, NPA/TE + AE normally does

well in his age group.

My 1 cent donation.:drunk:

virtualman
01-06-2005, 02:55 PM
Hello all! What a nice bunch

of people I found here! Thak you for all the messages!

Let me set some things straight though, because I

don't want to leave the wrong impression. First there is no major issue with my wife, we have been married for 27

years and I think we both developed quite an understanding.

Problems? Well... yes like in every couple I guess.

Sex has always been our n.1 issue: different appetites... happens in many couples, and aging doesn't make things

better. I am trying to see if mones can help.

Perfumes: I have a bunch. But I have never been a big user, and

I didn't want to show I was up to something. You know how wives are sensitive to sudden changes of habit.

She has an extreme sense of smell. Last night after I read this tread I was checking my perfume bottles. I love

sandal, musky and soury scents while I hate the "powdery-flowery" smelling perfumes. Of course browsing thru the

bottles I got some on myself. So, she is in bed already, I go over and tell her what I was doing, and have her smell

my hands. She had a negative reaction, something like <what did you do, go wash your hands> etc. Later when I go to

bed myself, the light is off, and normally she would be pretending to be sleeping. Not this time: she was waiting

for me. I swear this never happens. Was it the perfume? Wow, if this happens with normal perfume I can't wait to

see what happens with mones! I ordered TE, NPA, and PI. 'See what happens next.
Ciao.

MOBLEYC57
01-06-2005, 03:45 PM
First there is

no major issue with my wife, we have been married for 27 years and I think we both developed quite an

understanding.
An understanding after 27 years = problem, but not a bad thing, just that you've become

accustomed to accepting the lack of fire in the relationship. :wub: Normal in this day and time.

Problems? Well... yes like in every couple I guess. Sex has always been our n.1 issue: different

appetites... happens in many couples, and aging doesn't make things better. I am trying to see if mones can help.

Sex is everyone's n.1 problem, except for those that can't have it anymore for medical and mental

reasons.

Perfumes: I have a bunch. But I have never been a big user, and I didn't want to

show I was up to something. You know how wives are sensitive to sudden changes of habit.
Depending on how

your wife handle things, sudden changes can do wonders after 27 years!:whip: It's so easy to take things for

granted, and not see it after being in a relationship for a long period of time. Some don't even care about spicing

things up, men and women! Once I enter into a relationship, I write myself a note and place it where I see it a lot,

but hidden from an open eye. It reads, "Don't get comfortable. What it took to get her is what it will take to

keep her."

She has an extreme sense of smell. Last night after I read this tread I was

checking my perfume bottles. I love sandal, musky and soury scents while I hate the "powdery-flowery" smelling

perfumes. Of course browsing thru the bottles I got some on myself. So, she is in bed already, I go over and tell

her what I was doing, and have her smell my hands. She had a negative reaction, something like <what did you do, go

wash your hands> etc. Later when I go to bed myself, the light is off, and normally she would be pretending to be

sleeping. Not this time: she was waiting for me. I swear this never happens. Was it the perfume?

I'd say, yes and no to your question "Was it the perfume?" Read what you wrote, you've proven to yourself that a

change does wonders and did, Mr. THIS NEVER HAPPENS.:POKE: If your wife was touched by just colonge getting on your

hands, I'd bet two dabs of JOVAN MUSK would have you hiding under the bed!:whip: Annnnnd, MOBLEY'S LAW ... I

change my scent EVERY 7 days, it use to be every month, but now I rotate my smell every 7 days. A damn good change!

:thumbsup:

I THINK you made the right purchase. :thumbsup: Good luck, but I don't think you need it. Sounds

like you just need to go over your LIFE TOGETHER blueprint, and make a few changes here and there. You'll probably

be surprised at how much you have taken for granted ... not a bad thing, but a normal thing after being with someone

for so long. Please understand, she won't be the only one that notices the change ... hope you can handle the

pressure! :frustrate

I am not licensed to fix anyone else's problems, so I reserve all rights to be wrong

(someone once wrote that ... luv it!), so if it doesn't work for you, don't send me hate mail. :rant:

Mobley's two nickels, a dime, and 1 cents worth. :blink: