PDA

View Full Version : Whats the most effective pheromone in general

psillynilly
01-04-2005, 07:36 PM
Hi, I just pruchased the "perfect ten" and androtestone as well because of the good reviews it recieved

but I am still wondering generally speaking what the most effective pheromone is. I know this is a whole

sciemntific research and mix your own concauction type of thing but I was hoping I can just have a nice cologne that

contains the most effective pheromones without digging so deep and trying to find the perfect mix. I am 21 and have

no problems getting girls but I am very very shy and actually between all the relationships I have had, I never make

the first move whether it is approacing someone for the first time, or in the bedroom. SO I am defiantely not a

ALpha male but I like the attention I recieve from girls and would like to enhance that if possible. I know this is

a newbie question but I am really interested in this stuff. I bought Lure, from an adult shop about a week ago and

even though I didnt like the smell, I got-gave out 16 #'s at the rave I went to that night...which is almolst

double then usual. But I lost that bottle and didnt like the scent anyways. Well, any help is appreciated.

Peace, psilly

BIONIC MAN
01-04-2005, 07:46 PM
Hi, I just

pruchased the "perfect ten" and androtestone as well because of the good reviews it recieved but I am still

wondering generally speaking what the most effective pheromone is. I know this is a whole sciemntific research and

mix your own concauction type of thing but I was hoping I can just have a nice cologne that contains the most

effective pheromones without digging so deep and trying to find the perfect mix. I am 21 and have no problems

getting girls but I am very very shy and actually between all the relationships I have had, I never make the first

move whether it is approacing someone for the first time, or in the bedroom. SO I am defiantely not a ALpha male but

I like the attention I recieve from girls and would like to enhance that if possible. I know this is a newbie

question but I am really interested in this stuff. I bought Lure, from an adult shop about a week ago and even

though I didnt like the smell, I got-gave out 16 #'s at the rave I went to that night...which is almolst double

then usual. But I lost that bottle and didnt like the scent anyways. Well, any help is appreciated.

Peace,

psilly i like soe standalone aka scent of eros , and the creator j v kohl. none for a young person

might get you older women or more respect but scare off young virgin chicks. find a cover scent that young chicks

dig and put on unscented soe this will break the ice. :type: jovan musk is cheap but that drakkar noir smells great

. but you might have to wear something you do not like to please others. :trout: anything for the fishy

smell:thumbsup:

InternationalPlayboy
01-04-2005, 08:08 PM
I know this is a whole sciemntific research and mix your own concauction type of thing but I was hoping I can just

have a nice cologne that contains the most effective pheromones without digging so deep and trying to find the

perfect mix.

You're going to get a lot of different answers from different people. Chikara is

my all time favorite but I also like Perception for its innovative properties. The first time I wore WAGG to work,

my boss took me out for lunch to reward me for doing my job. And I've also gotten good hits with a combination of

SOE and Pheros. Realm still holds a place in my heart as it was the first pheromone product (pre Love Scent) that I

actually felt something other than anxiety while wearing it and have gotten hits from, though it's not designed as

a sexual attractant.

It's going to take a little experimenting and money but I would recommend trying

Chikara, which has a nice scent, SOE unscented so you can use a premium cologne, or Perception, with which, though

it comes with a scent, you can also use your own cologne. But your mileage may vary.

slick
01-05-2005, 01:29 PM
bloody hell, 16 numbers in one

night, u look like bradd pitt or somethin?

Surreal
01-05-2005, 01:48 PM
To each is his own.

Due to

the fact of the differences in personality, physical apperence, and natural pheromone signature pheromones work

different for each individual.

Besides the basic -none, -one, and -nol the products which have 'secret'

ingredients should be top on the hit list to experiment with. Chickara, Pheros, and WAGG are great examples of mones

which go above the 3 classic mones.

Another critical point to finding the best mone is: all women

react differently. Yet again, to each is HER own.

The last point to make is that there are differenct

situtations which require different mones. If I am hanging out with girls I might do the Wagg and SoE to get on

their good sides. If I want thier attention sexully I might go with AE. Go gota be carful wearing -none at work.

Ad Astra

psillynilly
01-06-2005, 12:29 AM
Thanks for the reply's, I

think Chikara comes in that that perfect 10 pack so I will probably give them all a shot. But dont get me wrong

here, I would never come across like this saying how many #'s I get if it werent a forum and you didnt know me for

I would feel really cocky saying such a thing and probably too bashfull to admit it. Past Friends and Girlfriends

say that I have a very kind, warm, friendly and basically just an approachable appearance....Im told I look "cute"

alot as in adorable type of thing...not Brad Pitt blazing hot and I get alot of "I can feel you, you have an amazing

spirit". I feel like an idiot saying this casue I hate flattering myself , Many of the girls who approach me and

share conversation with probably arent even sexually interested, they just find me interesting in general and my

personality and "friendly appearance"-I guess makes them feel comfortable. Many of my aquaintences think Im some

type of playboy/bed hopper like my friends are but Im not...Im a one woman man. When I walk out of a club with 4

girls, it may look like Im a pimp but I really am not and I get alot of flames from other guys angry at me becasue

these girls want to be my friend. I still dont really understand this myself but I do love the tenderness and care

they offer. Actaully the only really sexually agressive people who come on to me are either drunk older woman at a

club, really young girls like 15/16 and worse of all guys....I do have another question here...will these pheromoes

attract men more too? That's the last thing I need, Im not gay and some of these Miami gibroni homos are so

persistent. Thanks again for the help;

CptKipling
01-06-2005, 09:15 AM
I think Chikara comes in

that that perfect 10 pack Sorry, but it doesn't. P10 is a product which contains 10mg of pheromones.