PDA

View Full Version : My dilemma: Pheromone for him or Pheromone for her?=)

vegousc
01-03-2005, 11:43 PM
Dear all,

Happy new year!

I know I am among the extreme minority here, but as everyone

in this forum seems to be so nice and open, I have ventured to post this thread on my long-debated dilemma and your

suggestions would be highly appreciated and cherished.

Let me begin by introducing myself: I am an openly gay

Asian male, age 27(although I look like in my early 20s), 6ft tall and weigh about 140 lbs(slim and toned, as

described by many others=). For lack of a better phrase, image wise, I think I fall into the category of "pretty gay

boys very much on the feminine side". Career wise, I am pursuing a Ph.D in Statistical genetics at Keck School of

medicine at U.S.C, and personally I think intelligence is my best attribute.

My dilemma is that I have been

well-known at school to be a very nice gay boy, almost all my friends are ladies and I am too shy to approach other

guys. The fact that many gay males are closeted certainly won't help=)... Yet, being a gay male, I do desire to

make friends with other gay males, which I hope can lead into something deeper. Furthermore, although I have a

natually flamboyant demeaner, I do feel most physically attracted to the so called 'straight-acting" masculine

males, i.e.the same type of males that a heterosexual woman presumably feels attracted to...

I know pheromone

can be a powerful tool to break the sexual barrier between heterosexuals and wonder if it will help homosexuals, as

well. Personally, I have only used alter ego for males(AE/m) as a stand-alone product, two tiny drops on each

wrist. Not that I am complaining, but AE/m only seems to make me even more popular among the ladies who already

know I am gay=). It doesn't seem to have any effect, at least sexually, on any of the guys I already know at

school, some of whom I suspect are gay(I know I shouldn't be saying this, but we gay people have the so called

"gaydar" to detect the gayness in guys although it is not always accurate=). I have never worn AE/m to clubs either

gay or straight, though, and doubt that I will because I don't have time for clubs. What's more, my intuition

tells me that there are plenty of "closeted gay males" at school who I already know. The problem is that they are

all guarded towards others on their true sexuality. It would be wonderful if any pheromones would help them loosen

up, overcome their inhibitions, be who they really are, so as to give me a chance to approach them, and if they do

come out to me, which is not a must, I promise I will keep it a secret. Thus my biggest dilemma is whether I should

use phermones for him or for her, being a flamboyant gay male myself to attract a target male group that is mostly

"in the middle": Not so alpha, not so feminine, either.

Moreover, I know this might sound inappopriate, but

please do forgive me if I ask as a cry for help, " has anyone of you had experiences of either purposely or

inadvertantly attracting the same sex wearing a pheromone product, and if you have, can I ask what kind of pheromone

products? "

Thank you so much for your time, patience, and tolerance of my long blog=)... Your expert advice on

pheromone for him or her would be highly appeciated ...

Best regards...

Sincerely,
Shane

"It is nice to

be beautiful, but more beautiful to be nice!" Shane DU=)

ironfire
01-04-2005, 01:49 AM
I noticed everytime when I wear

APC/m (Andostenone Pheromone Concentrated) 3-5 spray on my neck with my atomizer, male co-workers all act really

nice to me, especially the asian males. They and other females seem extremely friendly and want to strike up a

conversation following me around everywhere and constantly taking long looks at my direction.
Note: Attracting

mens is my last intention but APC do work well but not to my favor. APC works well to attract African American

females, too.
________
Angelina Jolie Pictures (http://www.angelinajoliepics.com/)

chrome
01-04-2005, 01:50 AM
i think its been talked about

before that something like npa/te/pi for men would work for gay guys better than the female products

Bkflip
01-04-2005, 03:52 AM
This gay guy

started flirting whith me when I was

wearingLove-scent Pheromones :: Unscented

category : W.A.G.G. pheromone product (http://love-scent.com/product_info.php/products_id/3).....Homosexuality seems like a weird catogory in terms of

pheromones. I think you might want to buy a product high on the Clint eastwood effect and another one that makes you

seem more frendly. And by funny I mean there are diffrent types of gay guys(correct me if im wrong) the girly and

the macho I think you have to buy pheromones accordingly to who you want to attract. And then you can try one for

one week and 1 for another

-I wish most of my friends were girls.....wait I take tht back

because I dont want ugly girlz as friends cause if they were hotti would eventualy hump ones leg...another

complicated isue....hmmmm I think um gonna press tht button that says "post quick reply" now

Mungojerry
01-04-2005, 04:04 AM
kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

joaks1977
01-04-2005, 05:11 AM
I'm not gay, but have had

postive responses with NPA regarding other men. In this case, its I'm more respected, they see me as more abitious

and really "going places" so to speak. I'm not sure if it would work on a romantic level however

(?).
________
Blowjob Download (http://www.fucktube.com/categories/340/download/videos/1)

CptKipling
01-04-2005, 02:05 PM
Have you read the newbie FAQ?

www.pherlibrary.com (http://www.pherlibrary.com)

Apart from that, stay away from -rone, and maybe try

WAGG with something like TE.

vegousc
01-04-2005, 07:52 PM
Hi, Everyone!

Thank you

thank you thank you so much for your taking the time to read my long post and offering so many insightful

suggestions!

I do think that "gay" is too general a term to adequately describe those who feel attracted to

the same sex, similar to that sometimes it is not sufficient to describe all human beings as simply human being as

there are different races, after all. There are definitely subtypes within the gay population, the "femmes", "in

the middle", "the butch", for instance, although I don't like labelling others=)... Personally, I naturally fall

into the extreme "femmes" type: my lady friends jokingly say that I look like the Victoria's secret models minus

the boobs=)... Nonetheless, I do feel physically attracted to the type of guys whose apparent demeaner is either in

the middle(metrosexuals are a good example), and those you might never tell unless they told you so=).

At this

point, I feel it might help if I point out the one interesting experience of mine: AE/m seems to have an effect on

myself in that it seems to calm myself down when I feel uneasy for whatever reason. Don't laugh at me, but it is

true that since I ordered alter ego, whenever I feel flustered, I would put one tiny drop of AE on me and it seemed

to settle me down. I read that there is evidence of testosterone calming women down in some occasions. Can I deduce

from this that I am more of a "woman" sexually?=) In this case, should I make my self even more "womanly" by wearing

pheromones for her, or increase my pseudo-"manliness" by wearing pheromones for him to attract a more manly guy?

Another interesting experience is with one of my male advisors who only recently joined our department. He is a

caucasian male in his early thirties, rather short but good looking and is married to an Asian American lady. IMHO,

he friendliness to me is overwhelming and almost unbelievable , given that he is a married straight man! I am not

saying that all straight men are mean to me, but I can definitely tell from my own experience that straight men are

generally guarded towards a flamboyant gay guy, maybe except these straight guys in this forum=). In some sense, he

is a very "unique" straight guy, as he likes wearing very bright colors such as green or red, he knows several gay

clubs in long beach whreas I know none, and he knows the difference between a triple "lutz" and triple "flip", LOL=)

I have regular research meetings with him, and the topics that we talk about have gone far beyond research, all

aspects of life except for sex, I guess=). On my part, I feel very comfortable around him, feeling that he is more

like my brother than my mentor, confessing to him many more of my problems than I have had to all guys on earth

combined, and he always says if he can help me with anything just let him know. Too bad that I have already started

wearing Alter ego before I have regular meetings with him, and he is known to be nice to everybody, so I cannot tell

whether it is the mones, me, or him being a really nice guy, or all of above. Can I ask what do you guys think?

Is he just an exceptionally nice straight guy, or you think there is definitely this possibility that he is still

closeted? I ask this just out of curiosity, because I know very few straight guys out there, or guys in general=).

I wouldn't venture to test him out as he is one of my research advisors and after all, he is married. I just think

this experience is "interesting" enough for me to share with you.

Also, I would like to offer my help to

these straight guys out who are into latino women. I can tell from my experience that Alter ego/male might be

helpful, at least in getting them more chatty and more "vulnerable" to a male's pursuit. Being in east LA, most

of the ladies at school are latinos and they do seem to respond very well to Alter Ego/male on me, a flamboyant gay

guy! They have already embraced me as their "sister"(LOL) before I started wearing AE/m, that I would share with

them my tips on staying thin, skincare products, etc=). But nowadays I have to literally run away from them because

they have confessed too much personal information to me such as "I don't like giving blow jobs to my husband", "do

you have a big ....", forgive me to be blunt but it is true... There is only one latino lady at school who is known

to be mean to everybody and even she has become so much friendlier after I started wearing alter ego/male, two

small drops on each wrist, that she would say hi to me, which she never does to any one else, except her boss...

How come we often end up attracting the wrong target?=)

Wish you all a beautiful day,

Shane...

It is

nice to be beautiful, but more beautiful to be nice!
-Shane DU=)

bjf
01-04-2005, 08:17 PM
As far as that guy who is really nice

to you goes, I think it is kinda wierd that he knows the gay clubs if he is perfectly straight. I would ask him if

he has any gay friends, how do you know this and such. Use it to pursue the conversation about gayness and maybe he

will reveal he has some interest in it.

Then again, I can't believe I am helping you out with a MARRIED man.

His wife doesn't desrve that. Just remember if you two do anything, you are betraying her not just

him.

As for what type of mones to wear, pherone (look it up on the net) has a product for gay guys to attract

gay guys. Also, you might want to try WAGG-None.

Any of our other experts, please chime in. I know I may be

forgetting stuff.