PDA

View Full Version : impact on phero results from exercise

Skyy
01-03-2005, 05:21 PM
I

know a few of you on here exercise regulary. Can you tell a difference in results if you were to skip a day or two

of exercise (while using mones at the same time) I just started working out two days ago. I think ill go one more

day then start to apply mones. Ive also altered my diet a bit. Its mainly low fat/sugar, with carb heavy and im

getting a lot of fiber.

lordcrazyd
01-03-2005, 10:19 PM
no one has the exact details

on how excersize effects our natrual pheromone signature, it has been thought that we do produce more, and by a

standard our pheromone signature appears to be healthier

krtel
01-03-2005, 10:39 PM
For me, my mones stopped working

since they are anone heavy. I dropped a lot (and I mean a lot) of weight, so my body's horomone production changed,

and as a result, my body chemistry also did. I'm going to need to create a different mix to work with my new body

chemistry. Imagine this: the mones work before I work out and lost a lot of weight, and now that I'm more in-shape,

they stop working. It's logically inconsistent.

Skyy
01-04-2005, 04:13 PM
For me, my mones

stopped working since they are anone heavy. I dropped a lot (and I mean a lot) of weight, so my body's horomone

production changed, and as a result, my body chemistry also did. I'm going to need to create a different mix to

work with my new body chemistry. Imagine this: the mones work before I work out and lost a lot of weight, and now

that I'm more in-shape, they stop working. It's logically inconsistent.

Krish

Hmm come to

think of it ive altered my weight since ive been using mones 180lbs at start and now im at 158lbs. Ive never

actually stayed consistant with one mix. Im always changing something in the mixture. This week alone is a major

step for me

1) changed diet
2) working out now
3) quit smoking

So now I need to tweak around

with a new mixture, plus I just gave in and purchased Chikara so I need to figure out how to use it as

well!

all in all, wagg is still my best friend =)

TRock
01-04-2005, 05:09 PM
For me, my mones

stopped working since they are anone heavy. I dropped a lot (and I mean a lot) of weight, so my body's horomone

production changed, and as a result, my body chemistry also did. I'm going to need to create a different mix to

work with my new body chemistry. Imagine this: the mones work before I work out and lost a lot of weight, and now

that I'm more in-shape, they stop working. It's logically inconsistent.

Krish

you mean none

products don't work anymore since you gain lost weight? i would assume you're producing more -none naturally

because alpa males are in shape.

i've gained weight since beginning of november. i get this feeling that i'm

not using enough -none. i don't get as much looks from women as when i weight less. it could be psychological too i

guess because i don't feel as attractive as i feel when i'm in shape. i'm not sure but i think -mone production

is tied to how you feel psychology and physically.

bjf
01-04-2005, 05:23 PM
"but i think -mone production is tied

to how you feel psychology and physically."

it is

BIONIC MAN
01-04-2005, 07:39 PM
i workout and have always had

small talk with women bit i guess i put out a more nol-rone mone. but with a little none it seems like i went from

he,s like my brother[ to do me now]:rofl: but too much none its like your a serial rapist so a little is more.soe

first and when fires start a dab of apc would be the stuff:wub:

krtel
01-04-2005, 08:19 PM
you mean none products

don't work anymore since you gain lost weight? i would assume you're producing more -none naturally because alpa

males are in shape.

i've gained weight since beginning of november. i get this feeling that i'm not using

enough -none. i don't get as much looks from women as when i weight less. it could be psychological too i guess

because i don't feel as attractive as i feel when i'm in shape. i'm not sure but i think -mone production is tied

to how you feel psychology and physically.

Yeah, it looks like I'm going to have to drastically

reduce the amount of anone I use. It seems my natural production of it increases with each fitness milestone I

reach. Oh well, saves me money I guess.