PDA

View Full Version : Are you happy with your pheromone experience?

bjf
01-03-2005, 03:06 PM
-----------------------------------------------------------

gmcarroll33
01-03-2005, 03:21 PM
Sometimes I get hits

sometimes I don't notice much different at all, but the times I do get hits makes me keep putting Pheremones on,

because I believe they had something extra to do with the hit.

Surreal
01-03-2005, 03:53 PM
I have been using mones for

about two months and I defintly still a NEWBIE!!

I have gained excitement and a new found confidence in my life.

For a person with CEE and social anxiety I have difficulties with girls and just plain ole social situations. Now

with mones I am running right up in the thick of things.

I never went to bars/pool halls too often because being

a small stature 5'4" man it is tough being around huge drunk/alpha men. But with AE the big macho alphas give me

respect on many levels.

Did I mention girls!!!! I went to the local bar and saw a bunch of ole highschool

friends. I have not seen them in years.... I got kisses, hugs, and phone numbers!!

The best thing I did in 2004

was to buy mones!!!!!

-Surreal-

BIONIC MAN
01-04-2005, 08:14 PM
i remember right before

christmas i was at a jewelry counter looking to buy a ring for my wife people everywhere. waiting to be helped this

young girl kept offering to help me over others . these young chicks kept looking at me 3 of them the old look from

your feet to head like a lustful look. i was wearing my old work shoes and faded jeans and even told the girl i was

poor she dug and dug to find me a perfect ring. i would usually wear nice shoes and new clothes shopping but with

the mones you can slack and still get women interested. im going to sell my trans am and buy back my pinto from 15

years ago thank you mones:thumbsup:

bjf
01-04-2005, 08:20 PM
don't tell stories all without

mentioning what you were wearing, mone wise.