PDA

View Full Version : Does Smoking lessen the effectiveness of mones?

SEA Agent
01-03-2005, 10:14 AM
Hi everyone,

I'm newbie and was wondering since I smoke...does it has any effect on mones.

I asking this as the cigaratte that I usually smoke is quite strong and it stays

on you for sometime.. kinda strong like a cigar smell... any smokers out

there??

So what I normally do is after a

smoke I will dab a few places with CK Craze (this before I have mones). Talking about CK anyone have tried mix mones

with it or use it as cover?

Would be great

to here some views:wave:

BIONIC MAN
01-03-2005, 12:46 PM
Hi everyone,

I'm newbie and was wondering

since I smoke...does it has any effect on mones.
I asking this as the cigaratte

that I usually smoke is quite strong and it stays on you for sometime.. kinda strong like a cigar smell... any

smokers out there??

So what I normally do is after a smoke I will dab a few

places with CK Craze (this before I have mones). Talking about CK anyone have tried mix mones with it or use it as

cover?

Would be great to here some views:wave:

smoking will actually raise your test levels somewhat but also blood pressure. tobacco smells good until you burn it

, so the only problem i see is your breath it will actually smell like a ash tray. so breath mints are important,

and women who smoke might keep that little pheromone receptor in there nose cooked. suggestion do not smoke in

enclosed areas where the smoke will absorb in skin and clothes. always smoke outside , and look into a good tobacco

cologne to cover . if your trying to attract a smokin woman , you might have to up your dose of pheromones. but

becareful your sense of smell will be not as good as one who does not toke.:trout:

Surreal
01-03-2005, 01:55 PM
Being sensitive to cigarette

smoke my nose kind of goes numb after a while and I have difficult smelling the AE on my neck.

It is in my

uneducated opinion that cigarette smoke does greatly effect the reception of mones.

Skyy
01-03-2005, 02:40 PM
Cigarette smoke contains -rone

IIRC..maybe someone else can jump in here and help me out (i forgot the complete details)

bjf
01-03-2005, 02:46 PM
it does contain pheromonal-like

substances, and i think rone is one of the mones in contains.

But I think cigarette smoke makes it more

diifcult to send your pheromone message out.

But there are smokers who don't worry about it and are happy

with the hits they get.

BIONIC MAN
01-04-2005, 07:54 PM
tobbaco does smell good , but

burning it changes that. if it has rone i wonder if it has to be burnt before the rone is released. there are

tobacco colognes:wave: just pour it on .

SEA Agent
01-05-2005, 06:11 AM
tobbaco does

smell good , but burning it changes that. if it has rone i wonder if it has to be burnt before the rone is released.

there are tobacco colognes:wave: just pour it on .

Hi,

Thanks for all feedback and

advice.:goodpost:

Bionic... u mention tobacco colognes..and recomendations as I have not come across any.

Thanks once again :thumbsup:

oscar
01-05-2005, 09:48 AM
eddie71,

Here's a link to

the fragraces that basenotes.net lists as

containing tobacco notes. (http://www.basenotes.net/cgi-bin/basenotes.cgi?Notes=tobacco)

I also dug up

this thread (http://pherolibrary.com/forum/showthread.php?p=118015&highlight=tobacco#post118015) in which the

topic was discussed in some depth.

Oscar :)

SEA Agent
01-05-2005, 10:25 AM
eddie71,

Here's a link to the fragraces that

basenotes.net lists as containing tobacco notes. (http://www.basenotes.net/cgi-bin/basenotes.cgi?Notes=tobacco)

Oscar :)
Hi Oscar,

Thanks for the link and

not forgetting for fixing my forum ID :)

I was actually not looking for fragrances with tobacco notes... but

actually looking for the opposite which counters the smell after smoking LOL. some what like a cover scent. :) Any

ideas? in the meantime I'll look at bassnotes

Thanks..

starboy
01-06-2005, 01:05 AM
I reccomend not smoking! it's

bad for you!

I smoked three years and gave it up cold turkey........
that's probably not the answer you're

looking for. I know that smoking effects your ability to smell, and I would imagine the VNO too, and it's generally

unusual for a smoker to date a non-smoker anyway. I know someone mentioned upping the dosage so smokers can smell

it, just be careful in your work relationships and so on with people who don't smoke. (od effect)

Sir Louis
01-07-2005, 06:24 AM
Hi everyone,

I'm

newbie and was wondering since I smoke...does it has any effect on mones.
I asking this as the cigaratte that I

usually smoke is quite strong and it stays on you for sometime.. kinda strong like a cigar smell... any smokers out

there??

So what I normally do is after a smoke I will dab a few places with CK Craze (this before I have

mones). Talking about CK anyone have tried mix mones with it or use it as cover?

Would be great to here some

views Pheromones are picked up subconsciously.

Many females and males, including myself, find the act

of smoking a complete sexual turn-off. Chances are, if someone is repelled by the smell, they are repelled by the

sight (lack of hygiene) also. I got a textbook hit once from wearing A/E around two very attractive latin women,

they literally wanted to jump on top of me because I "smelled so good". I was ready for one wild threesome that

night, until they lit up Marlboros. :frustrate