PDA

View Full Version : hah Question Why?

integra
01-02-2005, 03:11 PM
I bought Gel packs

for women (to experiment with) and i'm wondering why don't i get "turned-on" when i smell those. I know it's an

ignorant question Just wondering

Mungojerry
01-02-2005, 03:32 PM
jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj jjjjjjjjjjjj

integra
01-02-2005, 04:27 PM
Oh alrite thanks Mungo. Also i

was wondering some of the gel pack /w are open and folded now and are on my computer desk (in front of me). Is the

phero's signal one thats make me more honry then usual? i mean heh i made a new years resoloution not to do it. but

seemes that i can't hold that. is it cuz of the /w gel packs? or is it just me? or can /m packs have fx on men

themselves? Thanks in advance

integra
01-02-2005, 04:32 PM
I'm just wonder is there pills/techniques out there to make yourself stop thinkin about sex or horny? .. How do

you guys/gurls do it? i mean like quit masterbating also :nono:

belgareth
01-02-2005, 04:36 PM
Why would you want to? It's

all part of being young. It motivates you to seek a mate and reproduce. So, go seek a mate and enjoy yourself.

Mungojerry
01-02-2005, 05:02 PM
kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

JasonLJS
01-02-2005, 05:24 PM
Sorry, I

don't understand your question!

Do you mean it was a new years resolution not to "burp the worm" shall we

say?

:think:
I believe that is what he is talking about. Hell, that's a tuff New Years Resolution.

Odds are you will end up breaking it sometime this year, so you might as well start now:whip:

integra
01-02-2005, 05:31 PM
Oh thanks for the courage!!!

argg yeah thats what i meant. So is it due to Women's Pheromones or could it also be men's gel pack ? ( i should

really think about puttin these gel packs somewhere else lol)

integra
01-02-2005, 05:35 PM
Yeah man i already have a mate

but the thing is that she has this RELIGIOUS beliefs that we shouldn't do it b4 marriage and told me to stop

masterbating or else... :( .. ah hehe yeah i bet people who are reading this are thinkin why don't i drop her. hah

only if u knew her :p

belgareth
01-02-2005, 05:41 PM
Sorry 'bout that.

I made

the mistake of marrying a woman who used threats like that a long time ago. It's your life and your mistakes to

make but I'd think long and hard before accepting that type of demands from anybody. Life has too much too offer

and there are far too many good women out there to allow one to use threats to force you to change. Has she ever

considered your right to choose your own path?

It may be a dumb question but what is it with religions that they

try to suppress normal human behavoir that harms nobody? In the long run, suppression like that does far more harm

than good.

On another track, since these two threads are the same subject I merged them.

Mungojerry
01-02-2005, 05:48 PM
jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj

integra
01-02-2005, 06:29 PM
heh hey guys com'on we should

respect women and their beliefs. Her belief is that she doesn't want to do it before marriage, even if it's going

to be going through hell i'll respect that. I love her to much to even do anything crazy that might break us.

(believe me i went through this with another girl and we both broke up cuz i wantted sex and she didn't) and i

don't want to go through that again.

belgareth it's hindu. heh 99% of girls from our country go against sex

before marriage .. but our men change their mind and they get all fussy and pissed -- i can do that but it's just

... hurtful when u see the person beggin you not too (litteraily).

hehe if i love her so much i should be able

to stop (just hopin theres some pills or something out there to help me out more :( :'( )

btw sorry belgareth

about postin twice :$

Mungojerry
01-02-2005, 06:43 PM
lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

belgareth
01-02-2005, 06:47 PM
heh hey guys

com'on we should respect women and their beliefs. Her belief is that she doesn't want to do it before marriage,

even if it's going to be going through hell i'll respect that. I love her to much to even do anything crazy that

might break us. (believe me i went through this with another girl and we both broke up cuz i wantted sex and she

didn't) and i don't want to go through that again.

belgareth it's hindu. heh 99% of girls from our country go

against sex before marriage .. but our men change their mind and they get all fussy and pissed -- i can do that but

it's just ... hurtful when u see the person beggin you not too (litteraily).

hehe if i love her so much i

should be able to stop (just hopin theres some pills or something out there to help me out more :( :'( )

btw

sorry belgareth about postin twice :$I was referring to her demand that you stop masturbating. It does

nobody any harm. Repressing it, with no other form of relief is not good for you. I also feel strongly about any

relationship where one member feels they have the right to order the other to change. IMO, that is not how a

healthy, long term relationship works. decisions about sex itself naturally have to be made by mutual consent.

bjf
01-02-2005, 06:54 PM
or do it and just lie to her. it is

a white lie. you could try convincing her that masturbation is ok, but maybe it has been beaten into her head so

much that it isn't that it will not be worth the effort.

integra
01-02-2005, 06:59 PM
oh my bad. (thought you guys

were talkin about the women not having sex) .. well yeah masterbation i too want to stop too so hehe yeah .. i feel

it's wrong (just conscious-wise) Thanks for the support though :p

Fatal
01-02-2005, 08:03 PM
It makes you really horny. I gave

it up for lent, but oh man, when I didn't make it all away, haha oh man was it the best ever. IT does make you

hornier so watchout.

Genesis
01-02-2005, 08:16 PM
It's inhuman not to

masturbate.

integra
01-02-2005, 08:29 PM
Haha soo True Genesis and Fatal

only if women felt the same way ..