PDA

View Full Version : What if I want to drive people away?

rjm
11-14-2001, 04:44 AM
Okay, I know this goes exactly against what we generally use the pheros for, BUT --

There are times when I just don\'t want to be bothered with anyone, but I also don\'t want to be consciously disgusting, so I\'m not going to not take a shower. I figure an OD of -none should do it?

Should I sprinkle liberally with PIm, maybe add a shot or two of TE and cover with some basic cologne so that nobody knows why, but they just don\'t want to be around me?

Later!

[ November 14, 2001: Message edited by: Randy ]

**DONOTDELETE**
11-14-2001, 09:04 PM
Pour on as much TE and PI as possible.

**DONOTDELETE**
11-14-2001, 11:32 PM
If you want to drive them away OD on any of the three rone nol or none, but none is best bet.

Also look really aggressive, but then you wont always get rid of everyone some women love high doses of none (elderly women over 60) so they seem to pick up and get really weird so your exactly right on those points. Dunno go gothic or wear a clown suit or get a big dick (plastic one) from a costume or adult shop and stick it to your head. THat will drive people away

**DONOTDELETE**
11-15-2001, 10:29 PM
I applied 3 dabs of AE and 4 dabs of SPMO at 9am then refreshed myself with the same dosage at 5:30 pm before going to a softball game with my friends.

I think i drove one of my friends away (girl). She\'s a friend who i don\'t really know that much and we met tonight with some friends to watch a softball game. I\'m sitting beside her and talking a little bit like we always do when we meet and i thought i\'m doing good because everytime i say something to her, i lean closer and she doesn\'t move so i thought she likes the smell. But after a while, she transferred to the other end of the row, farthest end, and before the ballgame is over, she and one other girl went home but didn\'t even look back at me to say bye. We\'re just a group of four so its a courtesy to say bye to the rest when you\'re leaving right? I don\'t know. Do you think she was affected?

**DONOTDELETE**
11-16-2001, 01:30 PM
Hey redcapp i would say something to this girl or friend about them being so rude to see if you get a response.

Jaggy
11-18-2001, 07:54 AM
Red,

I would think with the mixture you used, that in no way you od\'d. I may be wrong, but using Ae and SPMO shouldn\'t have caused an od at the mixture you were using. Maybe she was affected in just the opposite way and didn\'t know how to handle it. images/icons/crazy.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
11-18-2001, 05:41 PM
Yes jaggy, i believe so because she was nice to me the entire half of the evening and really standing close to me until the later half when she just went away from me. Probably she couldn\'t handle what she\'s feeling.

Donald, too bad for me because I won\'t be seeing her again until ??? number of months. As i\'ve said, we don\'t see very regularly.