PDA

View Full Version : Happy 2005!!!

SweetBrenda
01-01-2005, 10:16 PM
I'm a

little surprised no-one came in to wish everyone a Happy New Year~! or maybe I'm the only one who was at home

watching the TV?.

This is the first year I don't go out to celebrate

the New Year. Usually I'm around my Family but this time was a lot different.:sad:

I even did some things that I've never done before a little strange some might think... I was

watching some show on TV in how people celebrate and recieve the new year in some parts of the World. People do

believe they can have a better year depending in their traditions & superstitions it was very interesting and it got

my attention.

My Grandmother was a little supersticious and since she

practically raised me I'm a little supersticious too..

So, since I was

home with just my little girl and she was sleeping I decided to do some od the things some people do to have a

better year and to have better luck ( I was bored haha) so hey~! nothing wrong to kill some time right? specially if

it's supposed to be bring me some better luck...
Right at Midnight the first minute in the new

year:
12 grapes
red underwear
bottle of

water
suitcase
broom
money

I out on red underwear on ( this is to keep the passion & love all year around):wub: I packed

a suitcase with some clothes and went outside and walked up and down the stairs came back in did this 2 times ( this

is so I can travel during the year for fun~!) then got the bottle of water and went back outisde and sprinkled the

water around me ( this is this for good luck) came back in the house and got the broom and swept a couple of times

and open the door and swept everything outside ( this is to get rid of bad bivrations from last year and bad luck

too) went back outside with some money in my hand and came back in the house and out it in my purse ( this means I

will have money in purse all year around too!) and once I was done with this I had to eat 12 grapes ( each time I

eat one I had to ask for something sort of like 12 wishes) those I can't share or else they won't come

true...
I was tired after all that since I had to do all this in 60 seconds and I did it! I

gotta tell you that it felt good to do all that for some odd reason.

I

guess because as stupid this might sound to some of you I really wish this Year is a better year for me and my

Family.

Maybe they are just theories dumb superstitions whatever you

want to call it but no-one is harming anyone by trying them and like I said I was alone and bored & it kept me busy

for a whole minute!:thumbsup: ( crazy I know lol)

I hope you guys had a

good time celebrating the New Year! anyone did anything different then last year? :cheers:

Lets have a better Year this new

Year~!
Love
B

starboy
01-02-2005, 01:35 AM
:cheers: happy 2005 brenda

Marlboro_man
01-02-2005, 02:01 AM
Happy new year all! Hope

yours was more fun than mine considering I had to work.

SweetBrenda
01-02-2005, 11:03 PM
:cheers: happy

2005 brendaSame to you.
:kiss: