PDA

View Full Version : Kit Hits

**DONOTDELETE**
11-13-2001, 08:48 PM
Anyone getting hits with stuff the made trom the kits?

**DONOTDELETE**
11-14-2001, 09:05 PM
No hits? images/icons/crazy.gif

jose
11-15-2001, 09:07 AM
I just got mine today, but I won\'t start experimenting until next week. I got a big weekend to spend with a group of friends.
http://home.earthlink.net/~joselg (\"http://home.earthlink.net/~joselg\")

**DONOTDELETE**
11-15-2001, 10:09 PM
I\'m sure we\'re all anxious to hear about it. I sure am. I have a post with a couple of theories if you\'re interested.

**DONOTDELETE**
11-18-2001, 10:36 AM
This isn\'t a \"hit\" so much as an \"effect\" post.

I bought just the 10ml bottle of \'nol, since it\'s pretty clear that the nol-heavy pheros (Attraction, etc) work best for me. I\'ve got NPA, so skipped the full kit.

I\'m in a desperation phase with the woman I\'ve been dating. I\'ve been playing around with intentional ODs to see what\'ll happen. Massive quantities of AE seemed to have a pretty positive impact last weekend. This weekend, my \'nol had arrived and I had a long date.

I did an APC/\'nol mix, roughly 50/50, APC for scent only. I used a LOT, I\'d say I was wearing about 0.4 mg of \'NOL (like I said, desperation phase. Nothing\'s happening, so I\'d rather see ANY effect than none.)

Anyway, unlike last weekend when I got a lot of flirty attention, this NOL OD seemed to do two things. One, she talked. A lot. About five hours -- which she sometimes does, but even she joked about it the next day as being unusual. The second thing -- she couldn\'t remember anything or even follow simple written directions (she\'s pretty smart, this is very unusual for her.) The memory thing was fascinating, because it kept happening over and over -- something she also pointed out the next day. I\'m guessing it\'s sort of a mental DIHL (still wishing I\'d get my first real DIHL soon... images/icons/frown.gif )

The physical interest factor was definitely down compared with an AE overdose. I am wondering, however, if heavy NOL might not be an interesting early dating strategy -- I think the woman will think she had a good time, and certainly will offer lots of information in talking.

My plans are to try a few more days of heavy \'NOL to see what turns up, and then start adding NPA to bump up the \'NONE slowly to see if/when more physical interest appears.

As a side note, anyone have suggestions on a good place to just test stuff -- not pick up women, but just to see reactions?

**DONOTDELETE**
11-19-2001, 12:47 AM
Hi Scientist, all,

How do we know which we need more of? images/icons/crazy.gif

images/icons/laugh.gif I\'ve had some good hits with (4-6 dabs) NPA along with REALM, X-cite, or LURE

NPA or cologne OD was too much images/icons/frown.gif so I thought I needed more NOL, yet PF etc. did little on their own for me.

Everyone have feedback? Which would be best? AE, NOL concentrate, or PiW?

**DONOTDELETE**
11-19-2001, 12:51 PM
Yeah im noticing the memory loss thing with women they forget things all the time. On the plus side my memory is increased 5 fold i would say which is good for learning it might be a good learning aid it also increases motivation well AE anyway with oen dab under the nose.

The memory loss is probably down to them paying attetnion in the sexual way, it takes blood flow away from the rest of the brain. Sort of the limbidic system kicking in over the higher brain or soemthing right. Just some further brain food, hey can we be made forget about pheromomes altogether.

**DONOTDELETE**
11-19-2001, 12:51 PM
Yeah im noticing the memory loss thing with women they forget things all the time. On the plus side my memory is increased 5 fold i would say which is good for learning it might be a good learning aid it also increases motivation well AE anyway with oen dab under the nose.

The memory loss is probably down to them paying attetnion in the sexual way, it takes blood flow away from the rest of the brain. Sort of the limbidic system kicking in over the higher brain or soemthing right. Just some further brain food, hey can we be made forget about pheromomes altogether.

**DONOTDELETE**
11-26-2001, 12:39 AM
Actually I\'m only talking about hits from the pheromone kits. Anyone getting hits with these.

Whitehall
11-26-2001, 04:35 PM
Sexual control of memory, especially in women, is a very interesting subject. Some steroids are implicated in memory formation (pregnolone, for example.) How the sex hormones interact with memory formation and loss looks like one of the more interesting research topics.

In the book \"Sperm Wars,\" the author cites various situations where the female has very convenient memory loss, as in, \"I forgot my birth control pill once that hot guy showed up.\"

Rurther reports of experiences where pheromones caused temporary memory loss in females would be appreciated!

**DONOTDELETE**
11-26-2001, 08:12 PM
Wow. So they lose their memory. Atleast temporarily.

**DONOTDELETE**
11-27-2001, 09:20 PM
Or they have a different memory put in place.

My thinking goes like this

Strong memories and long term memories are put in place by strong emotional times.
Such as rememboring the death of a loved one a birth or great sex with a hot guy.

Now pheromones cause a emotional response/ interest.

So the thinking goes

pheromones - emotional response - effects on memories.

Same goes for the wearer though you remember more because your brain is switched on by being subjected to these pheromones you have on, which increases memory and retention alertness (the buzz) learning and other associated brain functioning.

So im thinking pheromones can have other interesting uses. It seems to be all interconnected somehow. Add accelerated learning and youve got some interesting outcomes. Ok back to kit hits still havent ordered mine yet but will get some rone soon.

AE is still going great hey anyone getting kit hits good recipies combos etc.