PDA

View Full Version : My first day at work. (with pheromones)

starboy
12-30-2004, 10:09 PM
I've been experimenting for a couple weeks now with pheromones, with some pretty noticable differences. today I

went to work. I sell shoes at a store in the mall. walking through the mall, I did get looks, tho not as many as I

have with mones in the past. I did get a stare here and there too. my sales however did not seem to reflect those of

the sexy guy the pheros make me appear to be.

I was wearing 6 dabs of edge and some soe. also a few drops of

spmo. I used 6 dabs of edge yesterday with pretty decent effects. I wonder if there was a little build up there that

caused a mild od. I mean people weren't repulsed by me, but it certainly didn't seem optimal. I wonder also if

edge is an effective business too, or if I should use something more nol heavy.

any thoughts?

gmcarroll33
12-30-2004, 10:38 PM
I was reading around the

Pheremone library about TE and it recommended 4 dabs at most. Using 6 dabs and some SOE might have definitely lead

to an overdose. I usually use about 2 dabs of TE and about 4-6 inches of TE and usually get pretty good results.

Maybe you should down on the number of dabs for a few days.

platinumfox
12-31-2004, 04:12 AM
Being a foot fetishist I

always dreamed of working in a shoe store.Do you handle the womens feet?

bjf
12-31-2004, 07:37 AM
that's too much. use one dab max in

that situation.

starboy
12-31-2004, 10:23 AM
Being a foot

fetishist I always dreamed of working in a shoe store.Do you handle the womens feet?I generally try to avoid

it... some women have some nasty feet too...

what about soe, how does that with in that kind of situation?

bjf
12-31-2004, 10:51 AM
SOE will be helpful, as will wagg.

starboy
12-31-2004, 05:22 PM
worked again today. I put on 3

dabs of edge and what was left of the soe packet. almost everyone was easy to get along with, but they usually

are... I didn't really notice any looks today either. if there was a difference, it was too slight to notice. I'm

working again tomorrow, maybe I'll try 4-5 dabs of edge.

starboy
01-02-2005, 01:42 AM
today I wore 4 dabs of edge and

some spmo to cover it. my sales actually were above average. I think it's premature to say it's because of the

pheromones. after all, I've had good sales without pheros. I'll keep trying this combination and see if my sales

are consistent.