PDA

View Full Version : ? FOR THE EXPERTS

**DONOTDELETE**
11-13-2001, 06:08 PM
IF I WANTED TO COME UP WITH A PHEROMONE SCENTLESS SPRAY OF ABOUT 4oz. CONTAINING ABOUT 10-12mgs COMBINED OF THE 3 PHEROS. WHAT WOULD BE THE RIGHT WAY TO GO ABOUT DOING THIS????? images/icons/crazy.gif images/icons/tongue.gif images/icons/cool.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
11-14-2001, 12:49 AM
IF I DID MY MATH RIGHT,I BELEIVE THIS POTION WOULD BE THE EXACT SAME POTENCY AS [THE EDGE]. MINUS ALL THE SO CALLED SECRET INGREDIENTS.MAYBE,SOME OF THE CHEMISTS OR COLLEGE STUDENTS CAN HAVE A ANALYSIS DONE ON SOME OF THE PRODUCTS TO FIGURE OUT SOME OF THE OTHER COMPONENTS OF THESE PRODUCTS.SOMETHING THAT MAY INCREASE OXYTOCIN LEVELS IN WOMEN PERHAPS.ANYWAY,WHAT DO YOU EXPERTS THINK? SHOULD I MAKE IT A LITTLE STRONGER,A LITTLE WEAKER OR WHAT?? images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
11-14-2001, 04:20 PM
DD WHAT EXACTLY IS CORTISIL??? I\'M THINKING YOU MEAN CORTISOL WHICH IS A CATABOLIC HORMONE IN THE BODY WHICH BREAKS DOWN MUSCLE TISSUE,AND IS ALSO PRODUCED AS A RESULT OF PHYSICAL OR MENTAL STRESS.AM I RIGHT OR WRONG ON THIS SCIENCE STUDENTS???? AS FAR AS THE MONES ARE CONCERNED,IN THIS NOW 12-15mg PHERO POTION IN A 4oz. SOLUTION I\'M THINKING 25% RONE AND THE REMAINING 75% TO BE 50-50 BETWEEN NONE AND NOL. DOES THIS SOUND FEASIBLE AND EFFECTIVE TO THE EXPERTS.I\'M ALSO THINKING OF LIGHTLY SCENTING IT WITH A OUTDOORS OR RAINFOREST TYPE OF SCENT TO BE WORN PRIMARILY ON MY CLOTHING AS THE ICING ON THE CAKE SORT TO SPEAK...ALL CRITICISM AND OR SUGGESTIONS ARE GLEEFULLY WELCOME!!!!!.... images/icons/laugh.gif images/icons/cool.gif

oscar
11-14-2001, 06:06 PM
MLS,

I haven\'t done a scentless spray yet, but I\'ve been working some three-mone kit combos on my chemistry set thread.
First, get good Ethanol, like Everclear or Pharmco. They\'re really quite pure. Everclear is 190 Proof-95% Alc. The only place I can get this is at a liquor store.
DO NOT use rubbing alcohol.
Experiment with water alcohol mixtures. I don\'t think you want to use the alcohol straight. At least not THIS alcohol.(Hint- Fire Hazard) And use distilled water.

I did a mix with Rone amounting to 22% of phero content and its aroma was a bit strong. I\'ll recommend not exceeding 15% Rone to start. P10 uses just 10% rone and it\'s WONDERFUL stuff!
Split remaining 85 or 90%, heavier on the A-Nol if you\'re young and/or athletic, or heavier on the A-None if you\'re old and lame, like me!
How about 8ml None, 5ml Nol, and 2ml Rone,..or... 8ml Nol, 5ml None, and 2ml Rone? Rone is 13.3% of phero content in these ratios.
TE adds three parts of alcohol/water to its phero mix. You\'ll need MORE because the kit stuff is strong. TE puts 5ml of a 0.048% solution into 15ml of alcohol. You\'ll have a 0.1% solution, a bit more than twice as strong! (I AM assuming you\'re using the 1mg/ml stuff.) You\'ll need to add SIX or SEVEN parts (105ml) of the alcohol/water solution to compensate. And that would bring us to a grand total of 120ml or, four ounces!

But DON\'T expect to make a successful 4oz. batch without experimenting on a MUCH SMALLER level first. Especially on the Alcohol/Water ratios. Come up with a successful milliter batch, THEN use your formula to create MASS QUANTITIES.

If after all this you end up with 15mg of pheros in a 4oz (120ml) product, you\'ll have a .125mg/ml concentration, a hair stronger than TE and a notch under Andro 4.2 . But I WON\'T guarantee you that it\'ll smell any better!

Good Luck,
Oscar images/icons/laugh.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
11-14-2001, 10:51 PM
THANX FOR THE INPUT OSCAR. I\'VE ALWAYS HEARD THAT PHEROMONES WERE SCENTLESS MOLECULES,BUT THIS JUST DOES\'NT SEEM TO BE TRUE.I WONDER WHY???? I\'M GUESSING IT\'S THE EXTREME CONCENTRATIONS OF THE PRODUCTS.A QUESTION FOR THOSE WHO HAVE RECEIVED THERE KITS. HOW WOULD YOU DESCRIBE THE AROMA OF ALL 3 PHEROS COMBINED IN YOUR COMBOS BEFORE YOU ADD THE DESIRED FRAGRANCE TO IT???? images/icons/tongue.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
11-14-2001, 11:59 PM
Good idea, i think one of the secret ingredients may actually be cortisil, its a stress or an anti stress hormone produced by the body.
Actually judging by my response to the edge i would say it could be coritisil what do you think MLS just my two cents worth anyway.

oscar
11-15-2001, 12:18 AM
MLS,

Frankly,..NOT good, is as nicely as I can put it. images/icons/crazy.gif
But that\'s not too bad. NPA smells almost as foul fresh out of the bottle, and it\'s a wonderful additive. images/icons/smile.gif
By themselves, Parmesan and Romano smell and taste like \"bad feet\" at best, but on a good pasta with a nice sauce, they create magic! images/icons/wink.gif
The effect is much the same.

BUT! (please note capital letters)
You may end up relying on your scent additive FAR more heavily than you originally thought. Thus, regrettably, chipping away at your concentration. So many things stand poised to erode our concentration(s).

So, when you use all capital letters, how do you emphasize a word?

Curious,
Oscar images/icons/wink.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
11-15-2001, 12:47 AM
WHEN I WANT TO EMPHASIZE SOMETHING I USE [ ] AROUND THE WORD. SINCE MY LAST POST,I\'VE BEEN THINKING I WOULD LIKE TO USE THIS MIXTURE EXACTLY THE SAME AS I WOULD ANY OTHER COLOGNE. SO, I THINK I SHOULD CHOP THE mg CONTENT TO BETWEEN 6 TO 8mgs. IN A 4oz. SPRAY. THIS SEEMS LIKE IT WOULD BE WEAK,BUT I DON\'T THINK IT WILL BE.IT SHOULD BE JUST ABOUT RIGHT FOR THE WAY I INTEND TO USE IT. ALSO,DO YOU THINK THE LOCAL FRAGRANCE ONLY SHOPS WOULD HELP IN OBTAINING THE SAME ALCOHOL BASED CARRIERS YOU SEE IN COLOGNES?? images/icons/cool.gif