PDA

View Full Version : what's it mean, if anything

kappakai
12-29-2004, 09:43 AM
if a girl

pulls her skirt line DOWN. like you know, sometimes a girl will let it ride up, which is usually a good sign. what

about the other way, if she consiciouslly pulls it down. i'm assuming it doesn't mean good things, or i may just

be reading to much into it.

Friendly1
12-29-2004, 10:49 AM
if a girl pulls

her skirt line DOWN. like you know, sometimes a girl will let it ride up, which is usually a good sign. what about

the other way, if she consiciouslly pulls it down. i'm assuming it doesn't mean good things, or i may just be

reading to much into it.
I'm curious about why you think her letting it ride up is a good sign.

A

single action or gesture by itself tells you nothing about a person's state of mind. You have to look for clusters

of actions.

That said, adjusting one's clothing can be a sign of nervousness, anxiety, or physical discomfort

(which may be related to nervousness or anxiety). It may also be a sign of modesty or immodesty. It may also be an

intentional signal to someone for an unspecified purpose (not very likely, but some people do occasionally use

prearranged signals for various reasons).

SirAngel
12-29-2004, 11:04 AM
I agree with Friendly1...

Don´t think to much and don´t read to much into it. I´ve seen it often with girls when they were nervous and

insecure.
Best way to react in my opinion is to act as calm as possible, don´t let her get you all stirred up as

well. Show her you feel fine and eventualy she will calm down if you radiate coolness and that you feel completly

comfortable with the situation.

Go for it Tiger

kappakai
12-29-2004, 11:08 AM
Yah, that's what I figured. I

know it's not just one sign, but a whole host of signs that provides insight into how a girl really feels. I

thought it may reflect nervousness or insecurity.

As to why I think riding up is a good thing... I don't

necessarily. I've read about that, though, several times in hit postings where a girl will cross, uncross, open,

fidget with her legs and let the edge ride up, and STAY up. This was always taken as a positive sign, and I was

wondering if the opposite would just as clearly reflect the opposite. I didn't think so. I always subscribed to the

nervous/modest line.

Friendly1
12-29-2004, 11:14 AM
As to why I

think riding up is a good thing... I don't necessarily. I've read about that, though, several times in hit

postings where a girl will cross, uncross, open, fidget with her legs and let the edge ride up, and STAY up. This

was always taken as a positive sign, and I was wondering if the opposite would just as clearly reflect the opposite.

I didn't think so. I always subscribed to the nervous/modest line.If she is coming on to you, hiking up her

skirt MAY be a good sign. It may also be a sign that she is a tease. I've had women/girls do exactly that kind of

thing to me when they were trying to get me to do things for them. They will use their bodies and their sexuality to

excite men so that the men will do favors for them.

To the girls, it's sort of a game. To me, it's a sign that

I am NOT INTERESTED in that girl. A lot of them lose me quickly when they start pulling the "I'm sexy and helpless"

stunt.

I don't mind being the hero, but I would rather be a real hero (even in a small way) than manipulated

into thinking I've done something to impress a girl. She thinks she has all the control if you give in.

--Afterthought added later:

Of course, not giving in also seems to drive them crazy. So, if you have the hots

for a flirty chick who is giving you peeks down her shirt and up her skirt, turn the tables on her by not giving in

to her manipulation.

kappakai
12-29-2004, 11:36 AM
Yes, I definitely like turning

the tables. Fortune has smiled upon me enough that I have the luxury of doing so. I actually LIKE to do a little

work to get the girl, none of this easy-shmeasy stuff. Shoot, if she's easy with me, who else is she easy with.

Same pertains to guys who think they're hot sh*t for sleeping around.. and then your log falls off and you're

eating bark running naked under the ravages of the syph.

eric_pelletier_tw
12-29-2004, 01:16 PM
then your log

falls off and you're eating bark running naked under the ravages of the syph hu? what does that means ?
For

the skirt thing i have seen it lots & lots of times :girls pulling it down & letting it go up i think girls feel

confortable at a certain lenght & when its too Up (smaller) makes them feel more exposed so i gess natural reaction

to that would be to pull it down.
Im not the expert on girls....