PDA

View Full Version : Pheromones and Alcohol Pads

bronzie
12-29-2004, 06:25 AM
Has anyone

here ever used alcohol pads for the application of pheromones to the skin??

The type of pads im talking about

are the ones that are used to swap and sterilize the skin before an injection of a needle, I gather these pads are

just made up of 100% ethanol and have no adverse affect/ reaction on the pheromones themselves.

Reason I ask

is because, I have noticed the greater the surface area of skin that gets into contact with mones, the better it is

for an overall effect in the feeling and aura of being immersed in pheros. You leave more of a smelly trail when

smothered in something all over then if just one area has been concentrated with the scent.

I have had

extremely good results with scents that are sold in wipes and gels, and this might be attributed to my theory.

Any take on this theory?

bronzie
12-29-2004, 06:59 AM
bionic, I see your point,

application of pheros in places on the body where there is high heat transfer such as major arteries areas should

aparently be of benefit to pheros being evaporated into the air at a faster rate

perhaps the use of thin 100%

cotton make up remover pads would be the way to go, pheros would be absorbed into the pad and then applied all over

the body evenly

bronzie
12-29-2004, 07:03 AM
bionics i thought i saw your

reply, it disapeared....

bronzie
12-29-2004, 07:15 AM
just to make a simple analogy,

have you ever smelt someone that just jumped out of a shower and had just used a perfumed shower gel? they leave a

pretty distinct long- lingering perfum smell right..? alot more intense then if they had just used a couple of

sprayes of a perfume or cologne

same should apply to pheros, the greater the surface area applied, the

greater the exposure they have to the enviroment

Elvis
12-29-2004, 08:26 AM
the use of thin

100% cotton make up remover pads would be the way to go
The cotton would soak up an awful lot of your

'mones and stay there. Seems a bit wasteful, although I am interested in the idea of Maximum Coverage. Spreading

the 'mones out very thinly, but covering a large skin surface area, in my mind, would create a more consistent

"aura" around you, rather than just the one application point.

I have tried both methods and I must say I do get

better and more consistent results with the "all over" approach. Maybe you could just spray your mones in some water

or cologne or whatever, and cover all over. I'm sure CptKipling pioneered this method.

Skyy
12-29-2004, 09:22 AM
I think it was last week Bruce said

he was working on getting something similar to those exite(sp)? pheromne wipes

starboy
12-29-2004, 10:19 AM
hey as far as the maximum

coverage is concerned, I read a post on here the other day where I guy mixed his mones with lotion, and then spread

it all over his body. you wouldn't waste any that way, and you'd still get maximum coverage.

SirAngel
12-29-2004, 11:18 AM
Here a nother idea to get a

better coverrage. Say i put two drops of P10 into a small flask (10ml..the only good thing left from trying Athena

10X..was no good) the 2 sprays of my favorite cologne (marc jacobs for men, dolce gabana, A*Men) and a little bit of

Ethanol alcohol. This way you get to spread the mones more...

I eveb thougt about using an empty Soe ball-roller

for this...hmmm

I donĀ“t like the smell of Isopropyl Alcohol, it leaves a certain smell on my skin... I

prefer Ethanol 50%, but thats just me..

bjf
12-29-2004, 02:18 PM
My way of

application now : 2 drops of sweet almond oil onto palm (almond oil is non-penetrating into skin),

spray/add -mones into oil mix, stir evenly with fingers and lather onto all sides of neck, remains to the chest.

Slight gloss on neck is ok and not noticeable, not too much like suntan lotion. If you use oil, be sure that it

won't stain your clothes. Do a patch test first.

I will top up with another layer of oil to cover the

-mones as it last longer this way. -Mones raw without cover oil/cologne gives reaction within first 2 hours, after

which it fades.

With cover oil/cologne, -mones dissipation seems to be "smaller" and take longer to

generate responses. If you are in a closed quarters (room, car, sit next to each other) with your targets and

expected to spend some time together, it will work well and last longer IMO.

I got quick responses from as

early as 1 mins to delayed reponses up to 45 mins. Once in a bus, the lady (25yo) was seated next to me, she was

definitely annoyed with my cologne (anise/licorice scent), after 25 mins, she starts to be friendly and keep

glancing & smiling at me. If the mix is right and she breathes, it *will* hit them.

Best response is in the

car and small rooms, never miss! Open areas will require -mones raw without cover, it works that way for me.

H_C

Great post, you are exactly right about everything.

Now I got a question, if you

keep increasing your mone dosage with the oil, have you found that you get effects similar to what you see without

(ie stronger immediate hits)?

BassMan
12-29-2004, 02:35 PM
Has anyone here

ever used alcohol pads for the application of pheromones to the skin??

Any take on this theory?I

wouldn't use the pads - I would think you'd lose a fair amount of rather expensive mones. The alcohol dilution

theory is on track.

If you dig around on Phil Stone's website long enough, you'll find that he suggests mixing

his cologne additive (which is sold here as AFA) so that the none content is between 0.016 and 0.032 mg/ml. I have

been doing this for years with excellent results; it's the primary way I apply mones. You'll need to experiment -

the exact concentration depends on a number of things - the strength of your cologne being the most important. Too

weak and transdermal absorption grabs too much mones; too strong and you will either OD or not have enough scent to

cover. I find that a none concentration 0.020-0.025 usually works for me.

If you are wearing something that is

not primarily none based, your concentrations will differ, but the idea is the same:

For any particular product

- if you know how much of something you normally get good results with, you can dilute it until you have about 1/2

to 2/3 ml volume, which gives you 5-6 sprays, plenty to spread over a large area.

You can use perfumer's

alcohol alone and apply the cologne separately if you'd rather, or if the product is heavily scented.

-Bass

CptKipling
12-29-2004, 06:19 PM
The cotton would

soak up an awful lot of your 'mones and stay there. Seems a bit wasteful, although I am interested in the idea of

Maximum Coverage. Spreading the 'mones out very thinly, but covering a large skin surface area, in my mind, would

create a more consistent "aura" around you, rather than just the one application point.

I have tried both

methods and I must say I do get better and more consistent results with the "all over" approach. Maybe you could

just spray your mones in some water or cologne or whatever, and cover all over. I'm sure CptKipling pioneered this

method.
Yup, the easiest and cheapest way to cover a large surface area. And because it's water, it

avoids any additional transdermal uptake. I have long believe that spreading out your pheromonesis the best way to

go (although it can be useful to have "hotspots" of high concentration); I guess because it's more natural on your

skin.

As BM says, diluting your products/mixes can be very benificial; even TE is too concentrated for some

situations for me.

bronzie
12-30-2004, 03:51 AM
All you guys seem to be in the

know, and I will try a variety of the methods you mentioned.

Before I got into Pheromones as a scent to

attract, I was very into Aromatherapy, I haven?t used my oils in a couple of years, but reached out for my

aromatherapy oils after a couple of you guys suggested using almond oil as a binder to pheros, well, I know for a

fact Jacoba oil is used widely as an excellent binder to all different types of aromatheray oils, and I don?t see

why it couldn?t be used as Pheromone binder/spreader.

In fact Jojoba oil is not oil at all, but a type of wax

and thus seals the skin, therefore creating like a buffer between the skin and the pheros.

Thanks guys!

CptKipling
12-30-2004, 09:32 AM
When I heard almond mentioned,

I thought jojoba would be a better alternative. Give it a shot :thumbsup:

bronzie
12-31-2004, 03:32 AM
Yeah Jojoba oil does absorb into

the skin, as do most oils, however because jojoba oil is actually a wax and has the consistency and properties of a

wax, it might have an effect of trapping the pheromones and not allowing them to spread into the enviroment, think

of a aged cheese dipped in wax, its pretty insulated from the enviroment

i used jojoba oil with pheros

yesterday, no hits, will try again, but will also try with almond oil

jojoba oil may be too thick for the

delicate aroma/chemicals of pheromones

as i understand pheromones need to applied all over, but they need to

also breath and not be clogged down with other substances

i suppose experimentation is the way to go,

everyone has a different skin type and composition, so what works for some one will not work for another

bjf
12-31-2004, 07:39 AM
Bronzie, did you let the jojoba oil

dry first?

CptKipling
12-31-2004, 08:36 AM
Will jojoba

oil be absorbed into the skin when applied? I managed to find 1 shop in the mall, they have only 1 bottle, it's

also more expensive that almond oil.

H_C
Order some from aromatherapy shops, online if need be.

If

you apply your pheros with jojoba, because when it dries down it mimics the sebum (waxy layer on your skin),

the pheros will be trapped on the suface of your skin almost like they would be normally be. If you applied an

alcohol based product after it had dried down, I think it's likely that it would dissolve the waxy layer and defeat

the object.

bjf
12-31-2004, 10:11 AM
To extend

the life of -mones (oil/alcohol based products when dried) on the base layer, apply another layer of jojoba or

almond oil as top layer, which sort of insulates the -mones from extreme exposure (sweat, heat, strong winds etc).

If sweat, heat isn't a problem, don't do this last step though.

bronzie
01-01-2005, 04:34 AM
bjf, no i didnt let the jojoba

oil dry, i actually combined the pheros and the oil on the palm of my hand and then spread the oil/phero combo all

over me

why would i let the oil dry first? that would defeat the purpose of getting a thicker mixture so it

can be spread more evenly and with greater consistancy over a greater part of the body

maybe im missing

something here, should i let the oil dry down first then apply the pheros?

can you overdose on Nol?

bjf
01-01-2005, 07:44 AM
bjf, no i didnt let

the jojoba oil dry, i actually combined the pheros and the oil on the palm of my hand and then spread the oil/phero

combo all over me

why would i let the oil dry first? that would defeat the purpose of getting a thicker

mixture so it can be spread more evenly and with greater consistancy over a greater part of the body

maybe im

missing something here, should i let the oil dry down first then apply the pheros?

can you overdose on

Nol?

What's up bronzie. Yes, it will enable you to spread it out more, but you are best using cpt's

method of mixing with water to spread.

Oils absorb more so into the skin than water. In doing what you did,

more pheromones got absorbed.

The key to phero effectiveness is delivering the pheromone molecules into

the air. If they are not there, targets will have a harder time sniffing them.

Which is why it is

suggested to layer with the oil first, let it dry, and then apply the pheromones on top. By layering with the oil

first, it will create kind of a sealant, making it tougher for your pheromone application (which contains alcohols

that promote absorption) from penetrating into the skin.

If you are in a hot environment, where you sweat

away your mone applications quickly, then it was suggested you put a layer of oil on top of that to sandwhich it in

and create a slow, but not as strong release of pheromones into the air.

SirAngel
01-01-2005, 12:31 PM
What's up bronzie.

Yes, it will enable you to spread it out more, but you are best using cpt's method of mixing with water to

spread.

Oils absorb more so into the skin than water. In doing what you did, more pheromones got absorbed.

The key to phero effectiveness is delivering the pheromone molecules into the air. If they are not there,

targets will have a harder time sniffing them.

Which is why it is suggested to layer with the oil first, let it

dry, and then apply the pheromones on top. By layering with the oil first, it will create kind of a sealant, making

it tougher for your pheromone application (which contains alcohols that promote absorption) from penetrating into

the skin.

If you are in a hot environment, where you sweat away your mone applications quickly, then it was

suggested you put a layer of oil on top of that to sandwhich it in and create a slow, but not as strong release of

pheromones into the air.

I believe to have read something ages ago, that it could be crutial that some

of the mones absorbed in your skin in order to blend with your own mone-signature...any comments from the Doc?

bjf
01-01-2005, 12:43 PM
I believe to have

read something ages ago, that it could be crutial that some of the mones absorbed in your skin in order to blend

with your own mone-signature...any comments from the Doc?

some are always going to be absorbed

into your skin, but as far as what you were saying, the only crucial think is that the pheromone molecules

can get into the targets nostrils, and that they have the ability to localize the source of the output of those

molecules.

SirAngel
01-01-2005, 12:55 PM
some are always

going to be absorbed into your skin, but as far as what you were saying, the only crucial think is that the

pheromone molecules can get into the targets nostrils, and that they have the ability to localize the source of the

output of those molecules.Make sense...though I like the thought of boosting my own hormone signature to

attract a female (in the long run), that fits my genetic code in order to get along with realy well and to produce

strong healthy children, rather than a woman that is attacted to a smell I just put on...
But than again I would

slap goatdung on my neck if it would attract hotties..(which is more than unlikely):lol:

bjf
01-01-2005, 12:59 PM
You could take supplements that will

raise your hormone levels, but obiviously you have to worry about side effects when you get into that

area.

Pheromones on the other hand are safe.

eric_pelletier_tw
01-01-2005, 01:24 PM
Hey there i hear lots of folks talking about sandalwood, jojoba &

other scent i was just wondering if you wouldnt mind sharing some info on where to get them,prices, other stuff &

most of all what you think of them in combo with mones...

SirAngel
01-01-2005, 04:41 PM
It maid be the right time for a

new oil thread,yes?

belgareth
01-01-2005, 04:47 PM
No, it isn't. Keep it all

together rather than creating a bunch of scattered threads on the same topic all over the forum.

SirAngel
01-01-2005, 06:13 PM
...said the wolf. ;-)

bronzie
01-02-2005, 04:43 AM
bjf, I see your point, but the

oil will take some time to dry down before u can apply pheros, there must be a better way?

What I have

realized is that pheros do not last long, at least in my climate, it?s quite humid here in the summer

months

Therefore, I believe applying pheros constantly during the day or night is probably the most effective

method, nol products are probably better for this because as far as I understand its harder to overdose on

Nol

None is actually quite potent, ive had girls literally walk away from me holding their noses when I have

put on too much none, therefore it probably makes sense that none is the first product you wear before you go out,

and then slowly top up with a nol product as the day/night moves along?. This method worked for me a few nights

ago

bronzie
01-02-2005, 06:09 AM
Has anyone here tried Paraffin

as a base for pheromones? a friend of mine who is a chemist once told me Paraffin is basically a polymer product,

long chain polymer, short chain is oil and petroleum as I recall,

Anyway, what I?m getting at is the stuff

doesn?t actually get absorbed into the skin very quickly it might be a good product to apply pheros too, and a

simple search on the net will clearly show that the Paraffin is actually used as a Wax and has the same effect on

the skin

The most famous Paraffin based product is the inexpensive NIVEA skin care, actually my friend told

me that it?s so simple to manufacture Nivea, that High School Students do it in the school laboratory with

ease.

I failed to mention in my other post (2 very strong hits with this formula) , that I used Nivea all

over even before I used Jojoba oil as a base for my pheros

Ive used Nivea in the past for many years without

pheromones, and ive had comments by many girls that I have a nice skin glow

Has anyone here tried a Paraffin

based product like Nivea?

bjf
01-02-2005, 06:59 AM
bjf, I see your point,

but the oil will take some time to dry down before u can apply pheros, there must be a better way?

What I

have realized is that pheros do not last long, at least in my climate, it?s quite humid here in the summer

months

Therefore, I believe applying pheros constantly during the day or night is probably the most effective

method, nol products are probably better for this because as far as I understand its harder to overdose on

Nol

None is actually quite potent, ive had girls literally walk away from me holding their noses when I have

put on too much none, therefore it probably makes sense that none is the first product you wear before you go out,

and then slowly top up with a nol product as the day/night moves along?. This method worked for me a few nights

ago

BDC Concepts may sell there cologne/pheromone extender here, which they mix with the pheromones

in perception to make them last all day.

belgareth
01-02-2005, 08:13 AM
Has anyone here

tried Paraffin as a base for pheromones? Paraffin is a petroleum wax and for many years was considered a

waste product of the refining process, much like petrolium jelly (vaseline). It is used in place of beeswax in many

lotion products as well as for making less expensive candles. In lotions it is used with an oil, water and an

emulsifyer to create the lotion. I can't say if it is good or bad to use petrolium products on your skin but

ingesting even small amounts can be very bad for you. Jojoba oil is a plant wax with a low melting point. It can be

taken internally with the worst side effect a loosening of the bowells.

In effect, when you apply Nivea then

jojoba you are simply layering one wax over the other.

InternationalPlayboy
01-02-2005, 09:45 AM
Hey there i hear lots of folks talking about sandalwood, jojoba & other scent i was just

wondering if you wouldnt mind sharing some info on where to get them,prices, other stuff & most of all what you

think of them in combo with mones...

First of all jojoba is not a scent, but a carrier oil. Actually,

it's not an oil at all, but a wax that, IIRC, closely resembles the fat on the skin. (Someone correct me there if

I'm wrong.) It's good stuff but a bit expensive and sometimes hard to find. Though they grow jojoba bushes about

40 miles away from where I live, it is hard to find locally. I like it for mixing with essential oils as it doesn't

go rancid like a true vegetable oil will.

As for finding these products and their price, there are several

internet sites that sell essential oils and jojoba oil. In your own area, check out health food and herb stores,

salons that offer aromatherapy services, and I've even seen essential oils at Bath and Body Works. Just make sure

that you get pure essential oils as the synthetics don't have the same qualities that the pure oils do.

I

think it's a matter of personal preference as for what to buy. A lot of places that sell these oils have sample

vials so you can smell the oil before you buy. Some oils, including pure Sandalwood oil, can be a bit

expensive.

There are many books out on aromatherapy. I like to refrence Scott Cunningham's "Magical

Aromatherapy" a lot to see what the mystical quality to an oil or herb is.