PDA

View Full Version : Suggestions for Perception?

sito
12-28-2004, 12:45 PM
Sup everyone.

I just ordered Perception yesterday and I can't wait for it to arrive. However I wasn't able to find a good bit of

info concerning how and where to apply Perception. In other words how many sprays, and where for the best results?

I saw that a lot of people were seeing good hits while using Perception and I'd like to know how they

applied it.

SirAngel
12-28-2004, 01:06 PM
Hi Sito

Generaly speaking,

start with a low dosage of one spray and work your way up slowly.
I would apply Perception direct on the skin. I´ve

read dosages varieng from one to three sprays when used as a stand alone produkt. I like spraying half a spray

behind each ear neck area and then touching it with the inner side of my wrist, so i get some there as well.Finaly

one full spray on the chest and don´t forgett to cover it with the nice scent that came with it.

I also got some

realy nice result when i used it with Chikara.

I hope I could help you a little and I´m sure some of the others

will tribute some aswell.

Have fun..

sito
12-28-2004, 01:09 PM
Thanks man. Did your bottle of

Perception arrive in good condition? I'm afraid I might get one of the messed up bottles.

SirAngel
12-28-2004, 01:22 PM
Thanks man. Did

your bottle of Perception arrive in good condition? I'm afraid I might get one of the messed up bottles.

Yeap, messed up ...sticky and you could smell it all over the place...can´t believe they still have the same

problem :think:
Go easy on your dosage an try each amout for several days to get a propper feeling for it...

kappakai
12-28-2004, 01:51 PM
Yah, I just got some perception

myself a few weeks back. Haven't given it a proper try yet, but I did spray some over some Acqua Di Gio. I smelled

EVERYTHING that night. Just way too much cologne, and it was assaulting to the senses...

CptKipling
12-28-2004, 02:41 PM
www.pherolibrary.com (http://www.pherolibrary.com)

Click on the product guide.

SirAngel
12-29-2004, 01:15 AM
This schould help ya

Product:

Perception[img]http://www.pherolibrary.com/productguide/images/perception.gif.jpg[/

img]
Ingredients ratio:

1-none:2-nol:1-rone

Total pheromones:

mg

Ingredients concentration:

-none @ 0.1mh/ml, -nol @0.2mg/ml, and -rone @0.1mg/ml

(total 0.4 mg/ml)
Size:

10 ml

Carrier:

water, with a special

polymer additive (see Additional Info)

Scent:

Scented

Dosage

suggestion:

1 spray

Application

suggestion:

Neck and usual application spots.

Suggested combos:

Apply with

TE or NPA to a touch more sexual "spice"

Additional information:
Perception has a

revolutionary water base/polymer delivery system, but there isn't enough room to explain it fully here. However, it

is explained in detailed on the Perception order page

([url="http://www.love-scent.com/product_info.php/products_id/1"]www.love-scent.com/product_info.php/products_id/1[/

url]). In short, the carrier is designed to reduce absorbtion into the skin and prolong the release of the

pheromones. Use has shown that the water base does work, very well in fact. Not only can the water/polymer base in

Perception prolong the release of pheromones, it also makes a cologne application last a lot

long. Perception also has the clever addition of a separate fragrance atomiser, which also uses the

water/polymer base, which gives great flexibility when choosing you fragrance. When applying any product with

Perception (including regular cologne), apply the other one first and let it dry down before applying

Perception. This preserves the properties of the special carrier, and also allows the polymer to latch onto what

ever you applied first. NEVER MIX ANY PRODUCT WITH PERCEPTION. Mixing with alcohol or oil makes the special

carrier redundant. However, you can mix perception with water to reduce the concentration.

luckyhorse
12-29-2004, 01:22 AM
i find 4 sprays to the neck

to be my ticket to success using this product! :cheers:

sito
12-29-2004, 12:12 PM
Thanks for ya help everyone. One

last qustion though, Does using Perception help the cologne your wearing last longer as well?

kappakai
12-29-2004, 12:39 PM
I'm not sure about longer, but

definitely stronger. I usually use one spray of Acqua to the chest. With perception sprayed on top of that, I

noticed the fragrance that much more. There was also a slight alteration in the scent, like it was fuller and not

quite as pleasant, but it still smelled good. Just a little strong. Come to think of it, I did NOTICE the smell for

much longer than normal.

SirAngel
12-29-2004, 12:41 PM
I´d say if it does, only if you

apply Perception on top of the cologne...because of the time release formular..

See

above

belgareth
12-29-2004, 12:44 PM
If you do a search for

Perception you will find a lot of information from the manufacturer that covers your questions in detail.

CptKipling
12-29-2004, 06:44 PM
Thanks for ya help

everyone. One last qustion though, Does using Perception help the cologne your wearing last longer as well?

This question is answered in the above text taken from the pherolibrary, also to be found here

[url="http://www.pherolibrary.com/productguide/perception.htm"]www.pherolibrary.com/productguide/perception.htm[/url

]

sito
12-31-2004, 09:05 AM
Good shit. Thanks for all the help.

What about the cover scent that is included with the package. I heard from other threads that it was a

decent scent, but what can it be compared to?

SirAngel
12-31-2004, 10:10 AM
well, for me it kind of reminds

me of Ck1...

BDC_Concepts
01-04-2005, 03:14 PM
A couple things:

Sorry about the prolonged leaky bottle issue. Let it be known that the leaky ones are still from the 1st and

original order placed on Perception. The good news is that those are almost entirely gone and the next generation

of Perception should hopefully follow.

2. I love that people have been creative enough to experiment with

Perception in different ways. The cologne extended properties of the polymer is something we never really thought

about. In fact, there has been a movement for this to become a viable product by itself. If you'd like to see

something like this, let us know. The only way to make it happen is to justify a need for it.

Thanks

sito
01-04-2005, 04:02 PM
Just got my order yesterday and the

package was in good shape. Some of the cover scent leaked out onto the instructions, but it was no big deal. The

pheromone atomizer itself was in perfect condition. I'm waiting for tommorow to test it out when I go shopping.

bjf
01-04-2005, 05:29 PM
The cologne

extended properties of the polymer is something we never really thought about. In fact, there has been a movement

for this to become a viable product by itself. If you'd like to see something like this, let us know. The only

way to make it happen is to justify a need for it.

Thanks

Open your mouths people

sito
01-05-2005, 08:30 AM
Does it matter how the spray comes

out? I just put two sprays on my neck and it was thick and turned white on my skin, but faded shortly after. Is this

how its supposed to come out? And does it matter if I use a cologne that has alcohol? I read some where on the board

that using Perception with a alcohol based cologne would hinder its power.

SirAngel
01-05-2005, 12:08 PM
Open your mouths

peopleBDC_Concepts

We want the Pheromone-Booster give us the

Phero-Booster...Phero-Boost..wowowooo!!!:hammer:
We need the Timestretch it provides... :thumbsup:

Copyright

name by Angel:lol:

Visionary7903
01-09-2005, 06:25 PM
A

couple things:

2. I love that people have been creative enough to experiment with Perception in different ways.

The cologne extended properties of the polymer is something we never really thought about. In fact, there has been a

movement for this to become a viable product by itself. If you'd like to see something like this, let us know. The

only way to make it happen is to justify a need for it.

Thanks
Yea I think the cologne extender is a

great idea. I would definitely be interested in buying it. I mean I think your company would make a fortune if it

was patented, properly advertised, and sold over the counter right next to expensive colognes at a department

store.

Visionary

bruce801
01-10-2005, 10:44 AM
This is my first post, but I

have been using Perception for about 4 months. I use it with Chrome cologne by Azzaro or with a copy of Chrome from

the Fragrance Shop made with pure essential oils (their EO blends smell way better than the original). I've

noticed that one spray of Perception works by far the best, even in a smoky bar setting. Two sprays or more seems

to give me little or no effect. If I watch closely with two or more sprays, people can seem a little irritable all

day and I don't seem to get hits as often. I think more than one and a half sprays is an overdose for me. If you

use much more than 1-2 sprays, be careful of an OD.

bjf
02-09-2005, 06:44 AM
A couple

things:

1. Sorry about the prolonged leaky bottle issue. Let it be known that the leaky ones are still from

the 1st and original order placed on Perception. The good news is that those are almost entirely gone and the next

generation of Perception should hopefully follow.

2. I love that people have been creative enough to

experiment with Perception in different ways. The cologne extended properties of the polymer is something we never

really thought about. In fact, there has been a movement for this to become a viable product by itself. If you'd

like to see something like this, let us know. The only way to make it happen is to justify a need for

it.

Thanks

So does this mean that there will still be Platinum release of Perception? I've

been waiting since last year but had since given up. Also, have any decisions been made on the cologne extender?

Rbt
02-23-2005, 03:16 PM
Just to add to the list, I got my

Perception a couple days ago and sure enough both containers had a slight leakage problem. The 'mone glass bottle

pulled out rather easily from the metal bottom section and I noticed the spray cap part was a tad loose (at least it

did tighten down a bit when I turned it).

The cover scent had also leaked a bit and did indeed stain the

instruction sheet a bit. It also stank up the rest of the contents of the package a little (some of the bonus gel

packs). I can't help but conjure up some strange images in my mind of whichever Postal workers may have handled a

leaking mone package... Maybe *that's* why mail service is sometimes so slow...

Plan to give the product a try

in the near future on a "date night." Not sure if I want to try a -none product just yet for everyday social use.