PDA

View Full Version : First Experiences

**DONOTDELETE**
06-24-2001, 07:32 PM
I\'m new to this forum and I wanted to write about my first experiences using pheros. I\'ve been using them for about 2 weeks now (PI, Realm - Men, APC). The first night after I got my package in the mail, I decided to give them a test run. I used about 4 sprays of Realm on my chest, a drop of PI behind each ear (2 drops), and a couple of dabs of APC on my neck. I went to this bar where me & my friends usually go on wednsdays & I happened to get there before everyone else. Anyway, I was sitting at a table close to where the food was, eating wings & drinking my beer and this attractive older (by older, I mean 30 something. I\'m 25 and look very young for my age) woman was walking by after she had gotten her food & she stopped in her tracks and asked me if I was there alone. I stammered something about how I was waiting for some friends & she said \"Oh, I just wanted to see if you wanted to join us. Let me know if you change your mind.\" This floored me, because it has never happened to me in my life. I am not an outgoing person unless I really know someone & are comfortable with them, and as a result, I rarely talk to women that I don\'t know, let alone are approched by them. I thought about going over to her table & getting her number, but I looked over to where she was sitting & she was with 4 other people, and I couldn\'t muster the courage to do it. She smiled at me & said \"hi\" the couple of times she walked by again & I did the same, but that was it. A couple of nights later, I decided to experiment & go to a bar alone & see if any girls would approach me. I tried making eye contact with every girl that walked by & tried to look friendly. I only got one hit. This girl who was standing nearby started a conversation with me. She left because she was with someone else & didn\'t come back though. I\'m pretty sure that she started talking to me because of the pheros though, because girls never approach me. I\'ve also been wearing them at work and I\'ve found that all the women there have been more friendly to me than usual. Been getting a lot of eye contact, smiles, etc. The past few times I\'ve gone out, I haven\'t been getting many hits. I think it\'s because I\'ve tried to jack up the dosage (4-5 drops of PI, with the colognes, sometimes reapplying a few times after a few hours because of perspiration). I started doing that because I want to make sure that I\'m using enough when I\'m out in a bar so that they can be detected from a further distance, but it may be backfiring. Does anyone else out there get good results with such a high dosage? Anyway, I definitely think that they work. I just wish it was easier to figure out the correct dosage. Guess I\'m too impatient

**DONOTDELETE**
I\'d say stop jacking up the doses. If you kicked butt the first time with a major hit do what you did before. I\'m testing out APC alone and it seems to do pretty well in massive quantities. I\'m finding that the APC stuff is all pretty much BS and it\'s not as concentrated as it says, so I may need something to back it up with. From what I\'m hearing I see no need for Realm or APC except to mask the smell of PI. What\'s your take on this. Keep up posted. It\'s hard getting a string of stories in this forum and I\'ve attempt fails. The most forth coming is Paul and a few others. I\'m going to go back through the old messeges and see what some of his methods are. I seemed to get hits from APC but I don\'t know if it was the APC alone or circumstances. I think in large dosages APC is good but the smell can be overpowering if you use as much as I did in a less than crowded space.

**DONOTDELETE**
Personally I get the most hits with APC alone... don\'t know why, but when I use anything stronger my gf becomes a bit hostile until several hours later, when some of the pheros have faded away a little. APC is one of the weakest phero products in terms of concentrations of pheromone in the product, but it smells pretty good so you can use it with other, stronger pheros as a combo to cover some of the smell of PI, Edge, etc. I like APC a lot, and I usually use it with PI or Andro4.2, using only a little of the strong stuff and a lot of APC

**DONOTDELETE**
06-24-2001, 07:33 PM
APC works for me too but in large amounts. I\'m going to try mixing it with Edge or The New PA to see if I can do it in smaller amounts. Plus the Edge seems to be the one that gets all the hits.

**DONOTDELETE**
The reason I use APC and Realm with the PI is that it was my understanding that the concentrates work better with a cologne. I\'ve also found the APC smell to be quite overwealming, even with small amounts. It smells good, but it smells really strong as well. Another interesting thing that I\'ve noticed is that I use all three together when I\'m going out and I get the \"buzz\" or whatever (I think that it\'s kind of unpleasant), but when I\'m going to work, I only use Realm and PI, and I don\'t really get the buzz. I read some posts that say that APC isn\'t that potent, but it seems like it is if it gives me the buzz. I\'ll try cutting back the dosages for when I go out tomorrow night drinking after my softball game and I\'ll keep everyone posted on the results. Also, I tend to perspire a lot when I\'m in a crowded bar or whatever. Is it wrong to reapply the PI after sweating (and wiping away the sweat) for a while (an hour or two)?

**DONOTDELETE**
It sounds like you are using too much PI. 4-5 drops is way too much. If you were to use 4-5 drops of APC that would be fine, but using 4-5 of PI is probably backfiring on you. Try this: use 3 drops of PI, and apply it somewhere on your body that you don\'t sweat that much. Then add some drops of APC, but apply it further away from your nose. Don\'t worry about reapplying too much. Using too much is worse than using too little, because you waste pheromones, and don\'t get the results you want.

**DONOTDELETE**
Subtle\'s right. I found I got some good hits by using a lot of APC versus smaller amounts of some of the other products mentioned like Edge and PI. (I haven\'t used Edge or PI yet but others here usually mention only using small amounts of these.)

**DONOTDELETE**
Under the heading \"First Experiences\", today was my first day with APC alone. The smell is pleasant but way too strong and I found putting on just a dab or 4 to be difficult because it was so oily. A dab on my wrist turned into my whole arm being covered to rub in the oil. On the subject of the buzz.....I felt light headed as soon as I put it on and started getting a headache....the guy I work beside started complaining about being light headed before I mentioned it to him, although I did tell him about the APC (didn\'t want him getting hostile, being ex-military and all!)
Anyway, I have to say that I didn\'t get a single hit today at the office or when I went out to lunch, or even on public transit. I actually got more eye contact on the way into work before my package arrived at the office!
Far from ready to quit I\'ll keep trying it and see if things turn around. It sounds like I should have tried PA first but APC was the only product I had ever heard of.
Thanks to all for your great posts. They really do help new users get a feel for what to expect/hope for.

**DONOTDELETE**
My first day using PI, worked as well as the Realm did. I went light on the PI though. I hear the less you use is better, but Im gonna go with some extra manana for experimental purposes. -)

**DONOTDELETE**
06-24-2001, 07:34 PM
I used APC in 3-4 dabs and got miracles. It was in crowded dancing club -- even the strong scent smell not that strong.