PDA

View Full Version : Can I mark my spot like a Dog?

Slim
12-25-2004, 11:21 AM
So I came

across these forums last night. I was out today watching my dogs run around when a female dog leaked on the ground.

A male dog, soon after quick sniff, let one drip on the same spot. A couple seconds later, another male let one drip

in the same area.

Just got me wondering...is there any pheromones in urine? If so, how many? One would think

there would be a lot. Anyone pee in their cologne bottle and see results? You’re probably splitting your side but

really…someone should test this out…someone that can get out to a populated club or something.

Also, anyone have

success with essential oils? I’m not really rich and some of these wood oils claim 14 pheromones in them…or

something of the sort.

Maybe if I pee in sandlewood oil…mmm…I wonder.:POKE:

Gegogi
12-25-2004, 11:48 AM
Sure

piss has pheromones. Whenever I go in a mens room or alley where drunks pee I'm grossed out and instantly repelled.

I suppose you can piss on your car, girlfriend, surfboard, etc.. Thus, you'll mark your territory and repel other

men. Some guys wet themselves and are repelling as well. However women don't seem to be drawn to guys that smell

like piss, so it may be a guy thing. Heck, you might as well take things a step further and sniff the asses of your

friends and new acquaintances when you meet :lol:

bjf
12-26-2004, 02:38 PM
Slim, as for the essential oils

thing, if you don't have a lot of money, don't bother. Just buy the good products here.

I've even seen

negative effects from using mysore sandalwood (seems to pin down the mones from going into the air).

Surreal
12-27-2004, 08:24 PM
wow you must have been a bored

child..... lol

I have seen a movie where this scientist was observing wolfs in their native enviroment. He

drank about 15 cups of tea and pissed on his camp's borders. No wolfs attacked him in his sleep.

Friendly1
12-29-2004, 11:19 AM
wow you must

have been a bored child..... lol

I have seen a movie where this scientist was observing wolfs in their native

enviroment. He drank about 15 cups of tea and pissed on his camp's borders. No wolfs attacked him in his

sleep.
Don't know what movie you saw, but that is based on a real biologist's experimentation with

wolves early in the 20th century. I don't remember his name, but he established that wolves and other predatory

creatures will respect human turf marking.

Men and women mark their turf on each other (for other men and women)

in different ways. There should be a whole science devoted to human turf marking. It's kind of funny to watch

guys suddenly start groping their girlfriends in stores when they see other guys looking at the girls. The girls

usually have no clue as to what brought on all the unusual touchy-feeling stuff.