PDA

View Full Version : is it me, or does PI not smell at all??

Bruce
11-13-2001, 12:02 PM
Hi Hunter,
I think it is probably your nose, but nothing to worry about. The smell of androstenone is illusive. Fully 25% of US males can not detect the smell at all for some reason according to scientific tests.
cheers,
Bruce

**DONOTDELETE**
11-13-2001, 12:02 PM
Hunter;

Have you ever had a phero product before? Because approx 30% of North American males cannot detect the smell of pheros.

TCO

**DONOTDELETE**
11-13-2001, 12:03 PM
Hey Bruce,

LOL I guess we sent at same time.
TCO

**DONOTDELETE**
11-13-2001, 12:05 PM
Maybe they cant detect it cause they are to busy mentally picking up on couplins from the fems then, i still get responses from all males with regard to phero products so something else is happening im thinking that natural phero signatures determine largley human behaviour given the fact that if we change our own phero signatures and strengths then our behaviour changes.

This might be the magic bullet, shrinks and NLP and psychics and doctors and everyone else in society is looking for it also determines mob behaviour so there we have the final answer well maybe not but a fair way there for the human race right he he.

It does explaina lot though.

oscar
11-13-2001, 12:58 PM
hunter,

The 25 or 30% of men AND women who don\'t smell it are by NO means immune to its effects (wearer included). The smell is, after all, merely a side effect, a by-product.

It\'s like natural gas. The smell one detects when turning on the gas is a scent that\'s added by the gas company to make leaks detectable. The gas itself has no odor. It\'s what you DON\'T smell that counts! The difference with pheros being that the stink isn\'t a scent they\'ve added, but rather one they couldn\'t remove! But again, it\'s what you don\'t smell that counts!

For those of us who CAN smell the pheros, it can help us to avoid overdosing. Those who CAN\'T should read the instructions, carefully! And avoid using the phone, or turning on lights as these may create a spark.

Oscar images/icons/wink.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
11-13-2001, 11:39 PM
i don\'t understand, so many people saying that the unscented PI is still really rough on the senses...

i can\'t smell a thing!! anyone else?>?

**DONOTDELETE**
11-13-2001, 11:48 PM
Hunter,

What type of PI did you get the Ylang Ylang or the unscented? Cuz I have had PI unscented in the past and it \"Smelled\", oh yes smelled of those dear pheros. Very simular to the phero smell of the Edge as well as NPA. I am awaiting an order of Primal from the returned merchandise. $22.00 is a good price.

et me know.
TCO

**DONOTDELETE**
11-13-2001, 11:55 PM
i got the unscented, but can\'t smell a thing!! hmmm...wonder wuts wrong with my bottle...or maybe it\'s my nose?? very confused from what i read and what i\'m seeing, or smelling in this case