PDA

View Full Version : SOE, NPA, APC---Having trouble...gimme some help

ChinaCat13
12-24-2004, 03:10 AM
Hey.

I am a newbie and I'm having some trouble getting my mones to work.
I have SOE/m, APC/m,

and NPA/m.

I tried one of the mixes in the love-scent mixing guide that combined SOE and NPA at 7:3. I went out

to a bar tonight and there were no more hits than normal.

With the NPA, should I just dab it on my skin and then

apply some colonge over it; or should I put it on my clothes? mix it in an atomizer???? what about the SOE is it

good for sexual hits on its own or does it need some none from the NPA to work like that?

Also what's this I

hear about not using the mones every day. How long does it take them to wear off??

I don't know, I'm pretty

confused. Sorry to be a pain in the ass, but any help would be greatly appreciated.

Elvis
12-24-2004, 07:03 AM
I suppose all I can really say

(I'm still newish here) is keep experimenting. In the meantime do a search on the forum. There is a mountain of

info to climb in the archives and it's just a case of trying to find what you're interested in. There are no

definite answers. 'Mones work differently for everyone. Some of the info in the posts may seem contrdictory and

sometimes there is a common concensus, however, like I said...try to find info from the search first, then adapt

that info, develop it through experimentation to find out what works for you. Happy hunting.

Skyy
12-24-2004, 05:27 PM
Looks like you made the DD mix. Did

you mix it up in a separate bottle? How much did you use?

CptKipling
12-28-2004, 04:15 PM
You should ALWAYS use products

you haven't used before on their own a few times to get a feel for them. For some pointers on that, click the link

in my sig.

eric_pelletier_tw
12-28-2004, 04:45 PM
You

should ALWAYS use products you haven't used before on their own a few times (make that lots of

times :P)

to get a feel for them. For some pointers on that, click the link in my sig. (click it anyway!

)
i will say the same same :P

I might add : try an od of each (at least twice so you know that it was

in deed one) then try variations of quantity & do not forget to keep a no mones period (a few days maybe a

week) between tests! once you get resuts with products, either negative or positive , on there own & get a feel of

it ,you can try mixing.But thats in the end not at the begining

i may not be a sumity in this (i fact i havnt

had success !) but i read almost evry post on this... & thats how it sounds....