PDA

View Full Version : Got the newbie kit! No hits with my methods, read

zxd
12-23-2004, 11:50 PM
So, I mixxed The Edge and Super Primal Musk 50/50 in the atomizer. I sprayed to the underpits, one on

the chest, two on the neck, put two drops Super Primal Musk of on each wrist, and some on my forearms, i put a drop

on each of the shoulders of my shirt...

Got no hits at all,
I'm 17 years old, could say I'm kinda good

looking, what am I doing wrong with the newbie kit?!

Elvis
12-24-2004, 01:43 AM
Just keep experimenting. Sometimes

using less pheromones is better than putting on lots, don't forget...your body is still producing pheromones. Just

keep trying different amounts and different ratios. You will hopefully come across something that works for you.

Good luck.

Friendly1
12-24-2004, 10:05 AM
So, I mixxed The

Edge and Super Primal Musk 50/50 in the atomizer. I sprayed to the underpits, one on the chest, two on the neck, put

two drops Super Primal Musk of on each wrist, and some on my forearms, i put a drop on each of the shoulders of my

shirt...

Got no hits at all,
I'm 17 years old, could say I'm kinda good looking, what am I doing wrong with

the newbie kit?!
Are you doing anything else besides just overdosing the pheromones?

Skyy
12-24-2004, 10:13 AM
try using dabs with the TE first,

start with 4-6 dabs then work your way up

j5fakt0r
12-24-2004, 05:44 PM
I assume you've been using

mones at school? You say you don't notice any hits but do you notice any difference in the way people react to

you? Like are they more happy to talk to you, do they seem uneasy, etc?

BIONIC MAN
12-24-2004, 07:00 PM
So, I mixxed The

Edge and Super Primal Musk 50/50 in the atomizer. I sprayed to the underpits, one on the chest, two on the neck, put

two drops Super Primal Musk of on each wrist, and some on my forearms, i put a drop on each of the shoulders of my

shirt...

Got no hits at all,
I'm 17 years old, could say I'm kinda good looking, what am I doing wrong with

the newbie kit?! if people who normally are friendly are not its

OD. a product like w.a.g.g or scent of eros standalone unscented with jovan heat as a cover would be a good starting

point . then when you have attracted a female subject a little none added will heat things up. A LITTLE PRIMAL -ONE

DAB AT FIRST :hammer:

zxd
12-24-2004, 10:54 PM
well nothing happens when i put it

on, my friends are friendly and they still are friendly, and my girl friends dont seem to have any change of

attitude

zxd
12-24-2004, 10:54 PM
if people who

normally are friendly are not its OD. a product like w.a.g.g or scent of eros standalone unscented with jovan heat

as a cover would be a good starting point . then when you have attracted a female subject a little none added will

heat things up. A LITTLE PRIMAL -ONE DAB AT FIRST :hammer:

well i only have the newbie kit for now so i

was hoping i could use stuff from the newbie kit! so i should only use TE? I used 6 dabs of TE today, 2 on wrists, 2

on forearms, 2 on neck...nothing...goona boost it to 8

chrome
12-24-2004, 11:09 PM
Te at school can be lots of fun

:). Try this, put 2 dabs of te on each side of your face (the jaw line) and 2 drops on each side of your neck.

Sometimes i also put it on the side of my elbows (the part facing out) so when i walk through a class while girls

are sitting down they can take a whiff as i walk by. Keep one thing in mind, girls are very good at hiding that they

are intrested in a guy. Sometiems you'll hear that a girl has a crush on you or sombody you know and it'll

completely suprise you because they didnt show any signs of intrests like flirting or anything.

Friendly1
12-25-2004, 08:02 AM
well nothing happens

when i put it on, my friends are friendly and they still are friendly, and my girl friends dont seem to have any

change of attitudeWhen in doubt, do something different when you are with your friends. But keep in mind

that your friends will be the last people you notice any changes in. The pheromones work best with strangers.

CptKipling
12-28-2004, 03:40 PM
well i only have the

newbie kit for now so i was hoping i could use stuff from the newbie kit! so i should only use TE? I used 6 dabs of

TE today, 2 on wrists, 2 on forearms, 2 on neck...nothing...goona boost it to 8
Stick to around four, only

try 8 if you want to approach OD levels.

Elvis
12-29-2004, 03:25 AM
So, I mixxed The Edge

and Super Primal Musk 50/50 in the atomizer
Try a 25/75 mix TE:SPMO. I've had great success with this one.

Read my report I got hits from

TE:SPMO... (http://pherolibrary.com/forum/showthread.php?p=146484#post146484)

zxd
12-29-2004, 08:24 PM
I'll be sure to try it, I recently

mixxed 9 parts of TE and 2 parts APC(i ordered some off eBay) into the bottle...it did little but not much.

SirAngel
12-30-2004, 02:38 AM
Well if all

else fails...:frustrate there is always P10!:rant:

WHAAAMMM..... :lol: